Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-01-2018, 10:08 PM   #1
Elchorrito
Registered Users
seller

NB AIOs, Pockets, and Covers

I have a LOT of NB diapers to get rid of! I got a speeding ticket on the way home from Christmas and I need to pay for it

Covers:

2 size xs thirsties covers $6 PPD

5 size 1 thirsties duo covers all bought new by me $8 PPD each or all 5 for $35 PPD

AIOs:

3 BumGenius Littles (original) $8 PPD each, or all 3 for $20 PPD
White was bought as a second but has never been used. Genius has some pilling (looks slightly more used than the green), but is in excellent condition, and the green looks never used except that the loop part of the H&L has a green tint from the wash.

5 Lil Joeys $7 PPD each, or all 5 for $30 PPD

4 THX - very similar to Lil Joeys, but without inner gussets $6 PPD each or all 4 for $20 PPD

3 Imagine AIOs - first 2 are bamboo, Trumpet is stay dry $6 PPD each or all 3 for $15 PPD

6 Thirsties NB AIO (stay dry kind) - all were bought as seconds by me from the outlet. $7 PPD each or all 6 for $36

2 Nana's Bottoms size small cotton inners with pocket opening for adding even more absorbancy if needed $7PPD each

1 Tidy Tots (I think this is actually an AI2?) with 2 snap-in no-fold hemp/cotton inserts. This diaper/inserts have barely been used. $15 PPD

Pockets:
7 Alva NB pockets and 2 Babybug pockets size small. The alvas were our favorite NB diapers The babybug we didn't get until too late, so they are barely used, but the lining is athletic jersey and it has a few snags on both diapers. That's what that jersey does for me the baby bug diapers come with cotton inserts and the alva diapers come with 1 MF insert each. $5 PPD each or buy the whole lot of pockets for $35 PPD

If you have any questions or would like more/better photos, just let me know and I can email them.

Advertisement

Elchorrito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 09:59 AM   #2
hgooch
Registered Users

Re: NB AIOs, Pockets, and Covers

Hello! I might be interested in all of it for my upcoming twinsies! What would you charge for the whole lot? Thank you!
hgooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 10:30 AM   #3
Elchorrito
Registered Users
seller

PM'd you, mama! But you probably can't PM back, so feel free to message me at the email address in the PM if you have more questions.
Old 01-02-2018, 09:31 PM   #4
Elchorrito
Registered Users
seller

All sold - please delete