Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-01-2010, 05:23 PM   #1
panthera28
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Talking Moving Sale! Great Deals!! Lowered Prices!

We are planning to move, and I'm letting go of what we don't need anymore! If you want it all, we can talk about prices.

Liners are included where noted, and I have photos of the inners if interested. We are a non-smoking pet friendly home (although they never wore the diapers).

I accept all forms of Paypal and shipping is included for US mamas. I am willing to ship internationally, but please ask me about shipping costs, thanks!

I am ISO some pull-on night-time trainers or daytime undies (2T or 3T) and prefer GN or Boyish colors/patterns. I'll take reasonable offers or try me on trades! Don't take it personally if I am really picky on the condition as I have had a few bad experiences before.

Several of these will need elastic repair as I don't have the time or energy to replace it. Thanks for looking!!

I will be willing to work with you on shipping if you buy multiple items.

Just adding some new things at the end. Thank you!

I also just ran across another 5 Medium old-style Fuzzi Bunz (SOLD!), some Large Blueberries (PUL, not Minky) and another Large Preston's Pants that I will try to get photos of tomorrow. Please bear with me as I have guests in town which make it both easier and more difficult to get things accomplished. Thanks for your patience!

PLEASE PM me with interest, as I don't check threads often. Thanks!!

Preston's Pants - Large, red lizard print. Was sold to me as being in excellent condition, but since the leg elastic is starting to stretch out I couldn't use them (but it is not completely shot just a little too stretched for me). Interior fleece is a bit dingy and pilly, and the fabric is starting to show wear at the edges, but the PUL and snaps are all good. $10 ppd $9 ppd

Luke's Drawers - Size large. Tie-dye heart with snap-in liner and doubler. Very cute diaper, but I'm a pocket girl at heart. In excellent condition. $12 ppd $11 ppd

Blueberry - Large, sapphire minky with fleece inner. LOVE this diaper, but never got to use it because the leg elastic was stretched out (but not completely shot) when I received it. My loss is your gain, though. The PUL, snaps, and fleece are all in excellent condition. $10 ppd $9 ppd

2 Plastic Gerber covers, size small (fits 13-18 lbs). Excellent condition. Primary color trains & Pastel bears. $6 ppd for both

Gerber Pull-up/Trainer 24 month (28-32 lbs). Vinyl outer with padded cotton inner. Lightly used and in great condition. Sport bears print $3 ppd

Knickerknappies - Large, red. In excellent condition (bought new) just a little dingy on the fleece. I will try to sun it out, though. $8 ppd

Blueberries: - I have three of these, all large, colors are Periwinkle, Yellow, and Green with white fleece inner. All are in the same condition: PUL and snaps are all good, the elastic is stretched but not shot yet, fleece is slightly dingy and starting to wear on the edges a bit, and all have a small area on the back by the tag where the fabric has started to "pull" a little. This is really a bad description of it, though. You know when you sit on cement with a bathing suit and the fabric looks a little fuzzy afterwards? This is what I am talking about. It is a pretty small area overall, and rather hard to photograph. It doesn't affect the functioning of the diaper. Asking $7 ppd each, or $20 ppd for all three.

Preston's Pants: - Large, yellow PUL and fleece.This is an OLD model, and was sent to me with undiscloded damage, unfortunately. The fabric and fleece is getting pretty worn on the edges, with 2 small holes and a small run on the back. The PUL is still good, but the elastic is stretched and needs to be replaced. Fleece is somewhat dingy. Snaps are good, though Asking $4ppd

Green Acres Designs: - Three GADs, two are Large, one is Medium.

The Medium is a Monster Truck print with a red fleece inner. Snaps and PUL are good. This is yet ANOTHER one that I bought used, and had undisclosed issues. There is a small cut throughth ePUL and fleece with a pinhole near a snap on the front. The fabric is wearing on the edges (the fleece and the knit), but the PUL is still good. The elastic is good, but it seems a little loose on the legs so it will eventually need to be replaced. The fleece is a little dingy/stained if you hold it up to the light just right, but it I can't get any sort of photo of it, sorry. Asking $5 ppd

Large GADs - I have a Blue with light blue fleece inner, and a Light Green with yellow fleece inner. Both have slightly dingy fleece, and there is a little wear starting on the edges of the fabric/fleece but the PUL is fine. Asking $7 ppd each, or $12 for both.

The Blue has a snap that needs to be reset, and a very small run next to one snap. The elastic is good, but may be getting a little loose on the legs so will eventually need to be replaced.

The Light Green has stretched elastic on the legs, there is also an area on the back of the fabric where it is a bit worn (like your swimsuit gets when you sit on cement) but it doesn't affect the diapers functioning. There is one snap that seems to snap lightly together. I can't see anything wrong with it, and it DOES snap together, but it sometimes unsnaps easily.

Shorties: - These are a Dark Blue (almost Navy) knit out of acrylic; the color of the photo is misleading as the shorties are much darker. They are a bit pilly, and obviously the photo shows every dog hair for a mile but I will get as much of the hair off as I can before I send it out. These easily fit my kids when they were about 9-15 months, but would probably fit up to 2.5 years (the shorties especially) depending on the size of your kiddo. Asking $17 ppd
The measurements were taken flat (so you will need to double the rise and waist to get the true measurement), and are as follows:

Waist: 10"
Inseam: 3"
Rise: 9"
Leg openings: 5.5"

Longies: - These are an Aqua/Blue/Lavender color knit acrylic. There is some tan paint in several areas (most of which are really small), and I took a photo of the largest one. They are a little pilly too. These easily fit my kids when they were about 9-15 months, but would probably fit up to 2.5 years (the shorties especially) depending on the size of your kiddo. Asking $25 ppd
The measurements were taken while flat (so you will need to double the rise and waist to get the true measurements), and are as follows:

Waist: 9.5"
Inseam: 10"
Rise: 8.5"

SOLD LIST:

12 Chinese prefolds, blue-edged. They are already soft, so you don't have to break them in. I believe that all but one are unbleached. $30ppd takes them all! Keeping for now, sorry.,

I just added a thread for NEW unused Preston's Pants in the "Pockets" thread. Thanks!!SOLD

8 Old-style Fuzzi Bunz, size large, NO LINERS. All have stretched elastic (it is NOT shot, though) that will need to be replaced eventually; It has not affected the function of the diapers, though. Some have already had the elastic replaced once, and these are noted in the comments. The PUL is good on all of them. Colors are red, aqua, 2 forest, 2 light blue, butter, periwinkle. $7 ppd $6 ppd each, or $45 for all of them.
SOLD!

Red - no obvious stains except on the snaps/wings from use.
Aqua

Forest - replaced all elastic so there are a few small stitching holes in the fleece. Back elastic was also replaced and is still tight.

Light Blue - Cream fleece, replaced all elastic, stitching on back a little loose and there are a few small stitching holes in the fleece.

Butter - Cream fleece, replaced all elastic, stitching on back a little loose and there are a few small stitching holes in the fleece. Two small runs by the tag.
Periwinkle - Fabric starting to show some wear on the leg casing, but otherwise in good condition.

Starbunz - Panda Bear, large size. Truy adorable! It is dingy from use, but I can probably sun a lot of it out when the weather clears. In great condition, but I just noticed a 3/4" spot on the front where the binding is not stitched down. It would be a simple fix, though. $7 ppd. SOLD!

Old-style Fuzzi Bunz, medium size. Yellow outer, blue fleece inner. One wing snap needs to be re-set, but otherwise in good condition. This fleece is thicker and more absorbent than the usual fleece used. $5 ppdSOLD!

Advertisement

Last edited by panthera28; 07-23-2010 at 11:34 PM. Reason: lowering prices! Adding MORE!!!
panthera28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:57 PM   #2
panthera28
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Moving Sale! Great Deals!!

Bump for photos!
Old 06-21-2010, 11:03 AM   #3
panthera28
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Moving Sale! Great Deals!!

Bumping again.

Will be adding more diapers hopefully later today if I can get some photos taken of them.

I have more Large and Medium old-style FB's and probably some others (Preston's Pants, GAD's and not sure what else).
Old 06-22-2010, 10:42 PM   #4
panthera28
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Moving Sale! Great Deals!! Lowered Prices Today (6/21)

Bump!
Old 06-26-2010, 04:30 PM   #5
panthera28
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump!
Old 07-08-2010, 04:46 PM   #6
panthera28
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump...
Old 07-18-2010, 10:51 PM   #7
panthera28
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Moving Sale! Great Deals!! Lowered Prices!

Bumping for sold items!
Old 07-18-2010, 11:15 PM   #8
banaunabread
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

subbing for pics of other large PP...
Old 07-23-2010, 06:31 PM   #9
panthera28
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OK, I have photos and just need to download them and add descriptions. I have 1 large yellow Preston's Pants, 3 large Blueberries, 3 GADs (1 medium, 2 large), a pair of Shorties and a pair of Longies (both acrylic knit).

Thanks for the patience mamas!
Old 07-27-2010, 11:43 AM   #10
panthera28
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump!