Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-12-2015, 07:26 PM   #11
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: summer 2013 babies

We went camping for N birthday (July 18). I am still nursing and N I think will go till he is 18.

I homeschool so my older one (2nd grade) started last week, sort of. He started Latin, math, and something called "enrichment". We had a bit left of reading, which will be done tomorrow, so we will start a new year with that Monday. Spelling should be done by the end of the month, history and science will be done in October. His history he will be at 3rd grade therefore in November. Science is 2nd grade as is the rest of his curriculum. Though his math he FLEW through and he will likely be in his third grade stuff by January at the rate he is going.

Advertisement

Old 08-13-2015, 08:22 PM   #12
dressagemom
Registered Users
seller

Re: summer 2013 babies

Spencer still nurses, although he has slowed down a lot. His sleep is much better than a few months ago, too. I *really* appreciate that! It's been an interesting summer, and I'm not really ready to start school again.
dressagemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 08:26 PM   #13
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
We went camping for N birthday (July 18). I am still nursing and N I think will go till he is 18.

I homeschool so my older one (2nd grade) started last week, sort of. He started Latin, math, and something called "enrichment". We had a bit left of reading, which will be done tomorrow, so we will start a new year with that Monday. Spelling should be done by the end of the month, history and science will be done in October. His history he will be at 3rd grade therefore in November. Science is 2nd grade as is the rest of his curriculum. Though his math he FLEW through and he will likely be in his third grade stuff by January at the rate he is going.
I'm not from summer of 2013..I'm from beginning of that year and mine is still going strong nursing as well. My mom still think that he will go and till he's 7 years ....married or something. giggle.....
Join me making money doing the following: shopkick, Swagbucks, fronto unlock screen , Perk and Perk unlock screen, receipthog,1Q, Free Eats, panel app, qmee, bzzagent, slidejoy unlock screen, smiley360, adme unlock screen, Rewardrack, Snap by Groupon, reviewsio, swaggable, checkpoints referral name: jmnhuisman, pinchme referral code: 54K7J, lootpalace, shopalong , drizzle sms - clock, yerdle, send Earnings, yaarlo referral code JESSA398, ibotta, BrowseU, survey cow unlock referral code is8513604729
abunchoflemons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 07:30 AM   #14
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Well N got prescribed an epipen for dairy allergy. I nearly fell over when she told me. I have yet to get it even though it has been 2 days. Pharmacy and doctor problems. Hopefully we will get it today. I guess now I really have no choice but to homeschool him.

Anyone else deal with severe allergies? Any tips you can share?

Last edited by stevensmom; 08-19-2015 at 07:55 AM.
3 ladybugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 12:16 AM   #15
stevensmom
Administrator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Oh no

Sorry don't have any experience with food allergies
BabyBoyBlueBoutique