Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2012, 07:04 PM   #21
Mamata3
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Okinawa Japan
Posts: 1,308
My Mood:
When we go to Hawaii it's not for the beaches lol, and it would be just me with the kids so no vacation at all.

Advertisement

__________________
Melissa my newbie Paxton Richard. Marine wife to John SAHM to 4 little turkeys
Mamata3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:49 PM   #22
rosenfried2's Avatar
rosenfried2
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Coconut Creek, FL
Posts: 2,533
My Mood:
I can't believe april is almost over and may babies are coming. We're coming up soon ladies! Yay!!!
__________________
My name is Amanda, happily married to Ernesto I'm a former HS teacher turned SAHM to Jake 6.7.10 and Norah 7.23.12

Follow me at my blog:Rosenfried's Ramblings
rosenfried2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:08 AM   #23
Mamata3
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Okinawa Japan
Posts: 1,308
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosenfried2
I can't believe april is almost over and may babies are coming. We're coming up soon ladies! Yay!!!
OMGeeee I had DD at 38 weeks and DS at 37. I am 27 weeks so if all goes the same I will have this baby in 10-11 weeks! That is crazy!
__________________
Melissa my newbie Paxton Richard. Marine wife to John SAHM to 4 little turkeys
Mamata3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:33 AM   #24
marliah's Avatar
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Maine
Posts: 1,598
My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chat April 18-25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamata3 View Post
OMGeeee I had DD at 38 weeks and DS at 37. I am 27 weeks so if all goes the same I will have this baby in 10-11 weeks! That is crazy!
I was just thinking the same thing! I had dd at 36 weeks and one of my boys at 38 the other two were right around due date, but there's a chance I could only have about 10 weeks left! I'm staring to feel like its clean the house and finish the sewing time if only I could get some motivation to do some meals, with the weather being nice I just want to be outside!
__________________
Tara Joyfully serving Yeshua, Happy helpmeet to my dear husband J, Blessed momma to: J - 15, M - 13, D - 10, R - 3, M - 7/31/12 and praying for more!
marliah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:12 AM   #25
luckyducky77
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 486
I'm probably the only crazy woman out there who actually doesn't want to deliver early. I really want a July baby (like me) and my due date is the beginning of the month so June is a possibility. I will probably change my mind as I get closer to the end though, especially if I get more aches and pains. Today is my 30 wk appt (my usual appt on Wednesday was not available this time) so I'll see if he can give me a guess on how she's positioned. Plus I'm curious as to when he would do a version, if it's necessary. I really hope she is vertex and stays that way though since I was told in training that athletic women don't have as much success with versions due to the tightness of the ab muscles. I'm no Olympic athlete but I did have some really strong core muscles which recently seem to be useless.
luckyducky77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:40 AM   #26
mabelinoad's Avatar
mabelinoad
Registered Users
Formerly: Mabelino
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 5,890
My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chat April 18-25

Yeah, luckyducky, i don't really want the baby any sooner than necessary. but then again...i kind of want the baby early so i don't have to struggle near as much with fighting for a VBA2C, because i won't get the timeline thrown at me. So next week i start my stronger RRL and nettle teas, then in just a few weeks, i start EPO
__________________
mabelinoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:41 AM   #27
mabelinoad's Avatar
mabelinoad
Registered Users
Formerly: Mabelino
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 5,890
My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chat April 18-25

DP
__________________

Last edited by mabelinoad; 04-24-2012 at 09:46 AM.
mabelinoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:31 AM   #28
Zanne's Avatar
Zanne
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 322
My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chat April 18-25

I still feel like I have a lot of prep to do, and I'm hoping to bank enough vacation time to pay for my health insurance while I'm out on extended FML, so I'm really hoping this little guy doesn't come early either... but not too late either as I'm hoping for a VBAC.
__________________
Married to my soulmate & Mom to Owen and my pup Bodhi with DS2 due 7/28/12
Zanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:25 AM   #29
keegen456's Avatar
keegen456
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Grass Valley, CA
Posts: 1,054
Re: Weekly Chat April 18-25

I feel a little overwhelmed with the amount of stuff happening in the next couple of months. My yougest is having a birthday party this weekend, then I am throwing a bridal shower for my little sister in May, my baby shower in May, preschool recertification, my kindergartner has a production, my 4th grader is doing a play, back to school night is coming up, my 4th grader has a mission project to do, I have to get my boys fitted for their tuxs since they are ring bearers and ushers in my sisters wedding in June, find a dress for the wedding, plus all the stuff to get ready for the baby.
__________________
Tawnya
Alex 11-11-02, Lucas 12-13-05, Nikolas 4-30-08, Evangeline 7-06-12
keegen456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:09 PM   #30
edens_mom's Avatar
edens_mom
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bowling Green, KY
Posts: 1,497
Re: Weekly Chat April 18-25

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyducky77 View Post
I'm probably the only crazy woman out there who actually doesn't want to deliver early. I really want a July baby (like me) and my due date is the beginning of the month so June is a possibility. I will probably change my mind as I get closer to the end though, especially if I get more aches and pains. Today is my 30 wk appt (my usual appt on Wednesday was not available this time) so I'll see if he can give me a guess on how she's positioned. Plus I'm curious as to when he would do a version, if it's necessary. I really hope she is vertex and stays that way though since I was told in training that athletic women don't have as much success with versions due to the tightness of the ab muscles. I'm no Olympic athlete but I did have some really strong core muscles which recently seem to be useless.
You're not the only one! I want a completely full-term (39-40 weeks) healthy baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabelino View Post
Yeah, luckyducky, i don't really want the baby any sooner than necessary. but then again...i kind of want the baby early so i don't have to struggle near as much with fighting for a VBA2C, because i won't get the timeline thrown at me. So next week i start my stronger RRL and nettle teas, then in just a few weeks, i start EPO
I hate the timeline for you. I want your VBA2C for you so much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanne View Post
I still feel like I have a lot of prep to do, and I'm hoping to bank enough vacation time to pay for my health insurance while I'm out on extended FML, so I'm really hoping this little guy doesn't come early either... but not too late either as I'm hoping for a VBAC.
for your VBAC!!
__________________
Wife to Philip (01-05-07), SAHM to Eden (12-07-07), Levi (03-16-10), and Anna (07-18-12)
edens_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC. All Rights Reserved.