Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-23-2012, 07:04 PM   #21
Mamata3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
When we go to Hawaii it's not for the beaches lol, and it would be just me with the kids so no vacation at all.

Advertisement

Old 04-23-2012, 08:49 PM   #22
rosenfried2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I can't believe april is almost over and may babies are coming. We're coming up soon ladies! Yay!!!

Follow me at my blog:Rosenfried's Ramblings
rosenfried2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:08 AM   #23
Mamata3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosenfried2
I can't believe april is almost over and may babies are coming. We're coming up soon ladies! Yay!!!
OMGeeee I had DD at 38 weeks and DS at 37. I am 27 weeks so if all goes the same I will have this baby in 10-11 weeks! That is crazy!
Old 04-24-2012, 07:33 AM   #24
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chat April 18-25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamata3 View Post
OMGeeee I had DD at 38 weeks and DS at 37. I am 27 weeks so if all goes the same I will have this baby in 10-11 weeks! That is crazy!
I was just thinking the same thing! I had dd at 36 weeks and one of my boys at 38 the other two were right around due date, but there's a chance I could only have about 10 weeks left! I'm staring to feel like its clean the house and finish the sewing time if only I could get some motivation to do some meals, with the weather being nice I just want to be outside!
Old 04-24-2012, 09:12 AM   #25
luckyducky77
Registered Users
seller

I'm probably the only crazy woman out there who actually doesn't want to deliver early. I really want a July baby (like me) and my due date is the beginning of the month so June is a possibility. I will probably change my mind as I get closer to the end though, especially if I get more aches and pains. Today is my 30 wk appt (my usual appt on Wednesday was not available this time) so I'll see if he can give me a guess on how she's positioned. Plus I'm curious as to when he would do a version, if it's necessary. I really hope she is vertex and stays that way though since I was told in training that athletic women don't have as much success with versions due to the tightness of the ab muscles. I'm no Olympic athlete but I did have some really strong core muscles which recently seem to be useless.
luckyducky77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:40 AM   #26
mabelinoad
Registered Users
Formerly: Mabelino
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yeah, luckyducky, i don't really want the baby any sooner than necessary. but then again...i kind of want the baby early so i don't have to struggle near as much with fighting for a VBA2C, because i won't get the timeline thrown at me. So next week i start my stronger RRL and nettle teas, then in just a few weeks, i start EPO
Old 04-24-2012, 09:41 AM   #27
mabelinoad
Registered Users
Formerly: Mabelino
seller
seller

My Mood:

DP

Last edited by mabelinoad; 04-24-2012 at 09:46 AM.
mabelinoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:31 AM   #28
Zanne
Registered Users

My Mood:

I still feel like I have a lot of prep to do, and I'm hoping to bank enough vacation time to pay for my health insurance while I'm out on extended FML, so I'm really hoping this little guy doesn't come early either... but not too late either as I'm hoping for a VBAC.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:25 AM   #29
keegen456
Registered Users
seller
seller

I feel a little overwhelmed with the amount of stuff happening in the next couple of months. My yougest is having a birthday party this weekend, then I am throwing a bridal shower for my little sister in May, my baby shower in May, preschool recertification, my kindergartner has a production, my 4th grader is doing a play, back to school night is coming up, my 4th grader has a mission project to do, I have to get my boys fitted for their tuxs since they are ring bearers and ushers in my sisters wedding in June, find a dress for the wedding, plus all the stuff to get ready for the baby.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:09 PM   #30
edens_mom
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyducky77 View Post
I'm probably the only crazy woman out there who actually doesn't want to deliver early. I really want a July baby (like me) and my due date is the beginning of the month so June is a possibility. I will probably change my mind as I get closer to the end though, especially if I get more aches and pains. Today is my 30 wk appt (my usual appt on Wednesday was not available this time) so I'll see if he can give me a guess on how she's positioned. Plus I'm curious as to when he would do a version, if it's necessary. I really hope she is vertex and stays that way though since I was told in training that athletic women don't have as much success with versions due to the tightness of the ab muscles. I'm no Olympic athlete but I did have some really strong core muscles which recently seem to be useless.
You're not the only one! I want a completely full-term (39-40 weeks) healthy baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabelino View Post
Yeah, luckyducky, i don't really want the baby any sooner than necessary. but then again...i kind of want the baby early so i don't have to struggle near as much with fighting for a VBA2C, because i won't get the timeline thrown at me. So next week i start my stronger RRL and nettle teas, then in just a few weeks, i start EPO
I hate the timeline for you. I want your VBA2C for you so much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanne View Post
I still feel like I have a lot of prep to do, and I'm hoping to bank enough vacation time to pay for my health insurance while I'm out on extended FML, so I'm really hoping this little guy doesn't come early either... but not too late either as I'm hoping for a VBAC.
for your VBAC!!