Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-04-2012, 08:09 PM   #61
rosenfried2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by keegen456
I am so stressed out! DS3 has Hand, foot and mouth disease and has been home from school all week. Today DS2 has started getting the same symptoms that DS3 started out with(headache, fever, not wanting to eat) If he gets a rash, then he has to be home from school for at least 5 days(school policy) I am hosting my sisters bridal shower next saturday(the 12th) by myself(no one was willing to help or pitch in with cost) So I am going to have DS2 home all week yet somehow get everything ready for the shower.
Movies!!!!!! Hang in there!

Advertisement

Follow me at my blog:Rosenfried's Ramblings
rosenfried2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:39 PM   #62
philenabean
Registered Users

Re: weekly chat April 26-May 4

I don't know if I'd want to play the race card with the HOA, but I would certainly be tempted... especially if I thought it would work! My sister just got a notice from their HOA that their front yard tree was "diseased" and needed to be replaced with a mature tree within x-number of days or face a $400 fine. They have to have 2 mature trees in their lawn at all times... LMAO! Turned out to be a beetle species that was completely treatable. Glad our HOA only complains if you forget to pay

Tawnya, so sorry about your children... I had that as a child, and my mom said it was a miserable experience. I agree with the movies/TV suggestion.

AFM, I think I am going to go ahead and buy the carseat and stroller from Target while they are still on sale. I also upped my due date to June 2nd on my Amazon registry so that I can use my 10% discount already
philenabean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:22 PM   #63
luckyducky77
Registered Users
seller

Re: weekly chat April 26-May 4

Yeah, I probably won't play the race card. Japanese people are hardly discriminated against and it would minimize the true struggles of those who are. We think the narc is our neighbor to the right. His lawn is always perfectly mowed. He was kind of a jerk to my DH when MIL's dog got near his lawn last year. I think Apple (the dog) merely sniffed the grass. Maybe I should complain that his cherry blossom tree dropped blossoms on my yard and his plant is invading my property line. I'll save that one if we keep getting notices about noncompliance. I'm so tempted to break another HOA rule and hang out our cloth diapers to dry outside. We're not allowed to hang our laundry out to dry outside. Granted we only have sun for 3 months where it could dry the diapers in a reasonable time period but the only space on the deck that we would have lots of space to do this faces his house. LOL! I guess that could be the test if he's the narc. Maybe I should get mama cloth and hang that out to dry too. What are the odds that an old man would know what the those are?
luckyducky77 is offline   Reply With Quote