Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-08-2008, 09:17 AM   #1
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
GAD fit

is there more rear coverage on these than swaddlebees? How do they compare with say snap ez and swaddlebees?

I'm actually just thinking about trying their covers but i'm familar with the cut of the pockets on the snapez and swaddlebees

thanks for your help

Advertisement

Old 02-08-2008, 09:56 AM   #2
kaoh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: GAD fit

The GAD pockets fit better than Sb pockets, but are still pretty trim IMO. Yes, more rear coverage. I love the GAD covers - great over prefolds and most not-too-bulky fitteds (I manage to get it over a dream eze, which are pretty trim fitteds and a spooky kitty heavy wetter style, which is a bit on the bulky side)
Old 02-08-2008, 10:35 AM   #3
jadekat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoh View Post
The GAD pockets fit better than Sb pockets, but are still pretty trim IMO. Yes, more rear coverage. I love the GAD covers - great over prefolds and most not-too-bulky fitteds (I manage to get it over a dream eze, which are pretty trim fitteds and a spooky kitty heavy wetter style, which is a bit on the bulky side)
I totally agree except for I haven't tried the covers yet.
Old 02-08-2008, 10:46 AM   #4
regular_mom
Registered Users

My Mood:

Sorry to bother anyone...but what's a GAD? Is there a dictionary that Newbies can use to find out what all the acronyms are? Thanks!

I posted to hastily. I was able to answer my own question thanks to to the wonderful Sticky thread on the main page about Acronyms. GAD - Green Acre Diaper.

Last edited by regular_mom; 02-08-2008 at 11:16 AM.
regular_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 11:06 AM   #5
dazed81
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have a GAD Small pocket, and it is super super trim. She can wear smalls in pretty much any size, but this one kinda scares me and I worry about leaks. We don't reach for it because of that. I have considered going up to a Medium but am afraid that it too would be too trim and would scare me. I love Snapeez, but she is wearing a medium in them, there is no way she could wear a small right now. I think the GAD is trimmer than the Snapeez. IMHO.

I prefer Snapeez to GAD. I like the Snapeez low rise and it fits her really nicely.
Old 02-08-2008, 01:50 PM   #6
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazed81 View Post
I have a GAD Small pocket, and it is super super trim. She can wear smalls in pretty much any size, but this one kinda scares me and I worry about leaks. We don't reach for it because of that. I have considered going up to a Medium but am afraid that it too would be too trim and would scare me. I love Snapeez, but she is wearing a medium in them, there is no way she could wear a small right now. I think the GAD is trimmer than the Snapeez. IMHO.

I prefer Snapeez to GAD. I like the Snapeez low rise and it fits her really nicely.
i really like snap ez but they arent making the nylon covers anymore and i'm not aware that they have any pul covers