Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-22-2012, 10:14 PM   #81
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Re: Daily Chat: Wednesday, Feb 22

you know what sucks worse than nausea, is when the digestive system rebels at the other end :sigh:

Beans in any form are clearly a NO NO for me this pregnancy.

Advertisement

happysmileylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:40 PM   #82
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Roses~
I wanted to add that I'm totally not knocking anyone who needs Zofran, I know that is for severe cases and is really, really an awesome thing for people, I just know that my m/s is very, very mild compared to the type of nausea that requires that. I don't know what "pill" my mother was taking back in the 70's! {{hugs}}
Phenergan
Old 02-22-2012, 10:50 PM   #83
sheenashine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by happysmileylady View Post
you know what sucks worse than nausea, is when the digestive system rebels at the other end :sigh:

Ugh! Yes!!! Lol. Usually I'm one of the lucky ones on Zofran... And usually completely constipated as a result. This time I'm only mildly (compared to previous) nauseous but I have to run (literally) to the bathroom several times a day. I'm sure my addiction to avocados isn't helping me very much

Still I would take this ANY day of the week compared to HE. That is miserable.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:01 PM   #84
GracieMak'sMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheenashine View Post
Ugh! Yes!!! Lol. Usually I'm one of the lucky ones on Zofran... And usually completely constipated as a result. This time I'm only mildly (compared to previous) nauseous but I have to run (literally) to the bathroom several times a day. I'm sure my addiction to avocados isn't helping me very much

Still I would take this ANY day of the week compared to HE. That is miserable.
Yea, my m/s seems a bit confused as to which end to come out of this time around lol. And Sheena a close friend of mine had HE and it looked just plain mean. I hope you can avoid it this time around

As for the question of the day, My DH is a furniture/appliance/stuff delivery driver for a third-party delivery company and he works AWEFUL hours, he'll leave the house at 6am and not get back home till 6/7/8 at night, some days not getting home till 11pm or later. It's just aweful and a hard job but he is a trooper and hardley complains As for my support system, i have DH and SIL locally, the rest are scattered throughout the country. My BFF lives in FL, and the closest close friend i have lives 3hrs away. So, the computer is my support provider on most days lol
Old 02-22-2012, 11:01 PM   #85
sheenashine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyutalktome View Post
In my experience you need 36 diapers to wash every other day. So I would say you might need 48 to 72. But if you get covers you can wipe out, you will still just need 6 covers.

We did have this one day where dd went thru all 36 clean diapers we owned. I had to stick wash rags in her covers while I did laundry really quick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine915 View Post
Yeah, that's not enough diapers for that long of a span. I have about that much and still end up with diaper laundry every 2 or 3 days with a newborn. A rinse, wash, extra rinse, and dry take at least a day to do, too, so take that into account. They seriously poop every few hours, and bf poo generally gets everywhere, so wiping covers isn't always an option. I think I have 5 NB covers and that is barely enough to cover me for a couple days (usually I have to hand wash them seperately as needed).

Then again, maybe I just have really messy babies.
I was way off. LOL! Which, now that I think about it, should have been obvious. I think my OS stash was up to 50 and I was doing laundry every 3 days...

Thanks mamas!
Old 02-22-2012, 11:17 PM   #86
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
QOTD: My DH is a sales rep for a wholesale grocery supplier that for the most part supplies convenient stores. All of the stores he calls on are a minimum 1 hr drive, most of them are at least 2 hrs away & he has one store that is 3 hrs away. He leaves pretty early, sometimes taking DD to school the 2 or 3 mornings she's with us instead of her dad & then he's off to call on stores. I know he gets tired of driving all the time, but his schedule is really flexible & that is nice. Sometimes he takes me & DS with him if he's going very far so he's not alone. Most days he is home by 3 or 4 which is cool. The only thing I don't like is that he's so worn out from driving all day (not that I blame him) that he is usually in bed fairly early & I'm a night owl.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:01 AM   #87
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIpiccolo44 View Post

I'm pretty sure last time I tried to make a siggy - the site said I have to have at least 50 posts, so you'll excuse me if my name's not there LoL (I'm at 30, so a little bit to go still)
Mama, we'll help you bump your posts up! I bet you'll be at 50 before our 2nd tris start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happysmileylady View Post

Me too! But that's my biggest pregnancy symptom in the first tri. Usually, I get super nauseous and feel like I'm going to puke, but then have the opposit issue. And its horrible. BUT, I think I'd take it over puking. That's how I knew I was preg with Kian. I had to run to the bathroom and as I was sitting there I thought, "oh, I know THIS feeling!".

AFM, I'm thrashed! So tired. I'd be in bed already but I need to space out my evening pills so they're effective. I would have started taking them earlier but didn't expect to be this exhausted. I mean, I've been exhausted all day, but usually, when the kids go to bed, I like to sit here and zone out. Tonight, I would have totally gone to bed at the same time they did. Its 10pm here and I think I'll head to bed in the next half hour. I think that'll space out my pills enough. Usually I'm a night owl and sleep before midnight is rare. Going to bed at 10:30 feels like child's play.
zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:19 AM   #88
abhernandez
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by happysmileylady

Totally. Its awful. And embarrassing. And causes nausea anyhow. Gaaaaah

Thursday daily chat is up!

Last edited by abhernandez; 02-23-2012 at 04:25 AM.
abhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote