Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-07-2017, 05:12 PM   #11
Mama2LilBug
Registered Users

Re: Any October '17 mamas here yet?

I've been feeling like poo for the past month as well, but I've had the pleasure of puking regularly... so there's that It's certainly made it more difficult to work our way through all of our curriculum for my 6yo. Have any of y'all shared your news yet? We took a mid-winter vacation to grandma's house and I went ahead and told her just to clarify why I would be puking and napping everyday We don't plan to really tell people until the beginning of April.. I kind of want to hear a heartbeat before we go spreading this around like wildfire!

Advertisement

Lindsey, wife to Pilot Jarred & mama to Katelyn (11/12/10), Molly (11/12/13), & expecting surprise #3 (10/09/17)
Mama2LilBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 08:10 PM   #12
apeeling
Registered Users
seller

The only person I've told (other than my husband and my 3 year old) is a lady at the fabric store. I was taking a bra making class and asked about nursing bras and she asked if I was pregnant. I couldn't lie, haha. So that's the only person that knows. I'm debating when to tell family. My mom is terrible with secrets, so I'm afraid if I told her to keep it quiet she'd post it on facebook the next day.

I'm lucky that I'm not puking, but the nausea is definitely there. It comes around noon and stays until bedtime. Plus my son and I have come down with some type of cold or flu that's been going around. So I've just been trying to stay in bed and read.
On the plus side, I got my first ultrasound today! I honestly didn't expect one, but here it is:

They changed my due date to Oct 27.
apeeling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 06:34 PM   #13
every.tribe78
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

No, but Congratulations! That is exciting news!
every.tribe78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 06:41 PM   #14
kristinajura
Registered Users
seller

Any October '17 mamas here yet?

Gah, my first midwife appointment is (finally) next Monday. I really hope we can hear heartbeat ok lol. I'm so waiting for some more tangible proof other than being exhausted too early in the evening & feeling nauseated every day.
We've only told immediate family plus my grandparents so far, so once I hear heartbeat I'll give the ok to those who know to spread the news to others. My husband always gets so excited and can't wait more than like a half hour to call his parents lol. It's silly. This time, he woke them up at like 6am their time. Luckily they were excited too and didn't mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by kristinajura; 03-13-2017 at 06:43 PM.
kristinajura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 07:52 AM   #15
pdckxt1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hello Oct Mama's I'm due Oct 31 with #4. Haven't been on DS in years, but it's good to be back.

Please visit Hayling Island Dolls for your custom dolls and other softies.
pdckxt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 10:21 PM   #16
brittrblackwell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hello ladies. Excited to be back on DS. Congrats to everyone! Due oct 3 with #5. Surprised but not very surprised seeing as our others were born in 09, 11, 13, 15 so pattern dictates that this is a baby year :-)
Old 04-01-2017, 12:58 PM   #17
kristinajura
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by brittrblackwell View Post
Hello ladies. Excited to be back on DS. Congrats to everyone! Due oct 3 with #5. Surprised but not very surprised seeing as our others were born in 09, 11, 13, 15 so pattern dictates that this is a baby year :-)

Haha mine are like that too, but this is only #3. 2013, 2015, now 2017.
I like that they're odd numbers. Actually, my boys' birthdays are odd number dates too. & both were born on Mondays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-03-2017, 08:30 AM   #18
mpnosek
Registered Users

We're due Oct 31st! I'm so excited! This is my 2nd, my daughter is 12 years old now. My husband has 3, so we're going be really be a blended family.
mpnosek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 09:22 AM   #19
allisonmartin
Registered Users
seller
seller

We're going for our first midwife appointment tomorrow. Hopefully we can pinpoint an estimate on a due date, but I'm guessing we'll be due in early October.
Old 04-17-2017, 12:51 AM   #20
BennyBub
Registered Users

Due on the 8th of Oct. Day before baby's daddy's birthday! My first Bub and I'm super excited! Have been feeling him/her moving around and doing summersaults for a couple weeks now.
BennyBub is offline   Reply With Quote