Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-12-2011, 09:47 AM   #1
aliciamarie632
Registered Users
seller

Please Delete:)

Advertisement

Last edited by aliciamarie632; 07-26-2011 at 02:23 PM.
aliciamarie632 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:07 AM   #2
rosenfried2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Feeling weird about DTD while TTA

could it be related to post partum?

Follow me at my blog:Rosenfried's Ramblings
rosenfried2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:09 AM   #3
aliciamarie632
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosenfried2 View Post
could it be related to post partum?
I'm not sure. I don't feel depressed at all and everything is going well. It's just this one issue...
aliciamarie632 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:37 PM   #4
Lisathena
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I dont wanna do it because i am scared of getting PG again...takes me a bit to warm up and i dont think nursing 2 kids is helping!
Lisathena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:06 PM   #5
novemberlily
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My daughter is almost 2 (20 months) and I am nervous every time and honestly try to avoid it as much as possible. I'm not on hormonal birth control because I despise it and even though we use condoms, I freak out if my period is even one day late.

It's not that we couldn't afford another child, I just don't want another. Last fall we had talked about TTC this spring, but when spring rolled around, I just wasn't ready. DH works and is trying to get his own business off the ground, and I'm busy with DD, and my business. I feel complete with just the three of us and the dogs.

I should mention that I had pretty bad ppd, and feeling this way probably has a lot to do with that, for me. Not to say you have ppd, but sometimes you don't notice the symptoms and if it's affecting your relationship with your DH it couldn't hurt to talk about it with a professional?
novemberlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:24 PM   #6
Greenebean214
Registered Users
seller

I feel the same way. I am 9 wks PP and I refuse to DTD. Just not worth the risk (plus, I just don't want to)!! Too bad we aren't done, or else DH would be getting the big V asap as well.

Welcomed Liberty Grace May 12, 2011!
Greenebean214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 10:48 PM   #7
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

I'm scared every time we dtd. DS is almost 4 months and I think we've done it 3 times since he was born.... and once DH slipped up a bit and "went" before we wanted him to. He pulled out immediately and SWEARS that nothing was left behind, but it kinda freaked me out. We weren't thinking, but the next time I wouldn't let him near me without the condom. LOL I won't take hormonal BC and I won't use a device, so it's condoms for us. This is our 3rd child and we are almost certain that this is it for us, but not certain enough to close the door completely. I will never say I am done with 100% certainty because I can't predict the future (my mom had a tubal reversal 12 years after I was born. she said she was CERTAIN she was done after me... things change). If I were to get pg now, I know I will have a very hard time with it. It would be a rough pregnancy and I would NOT look forward to the baby blues that I get every single time for 2 to 3 weeks. It sucks BIG time and I am a complete mental mess during that time. It not only affects me, but my older children, too. So, yeah, it's at the forefront of my mind every time we even think about dtd.
My Sweet Blessings is offline   Reply With Quote