Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-05-2016, 10:24 PM   #31
trixieskips
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Coworkers on facebook

Only from the past. Current ones, it's too weird. I don't want to dislike them because they post BS on Facebook.

Advertisement

trixieskips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 07:54 PM   #32
snugsboutique
Registered Users
seller

I used to not care, but then I had some bad experiences with Co-workers seeing certain posts and things just got to personal. Felt like an invasion of my privacy. So now I make it policy of mine to not add co-workers on facebook. If we connect and still are real friends after I leave the company, that is when I will add them.

I'm BAAACK!! Check out my new ready to ship items on my Etsy and Hyena Cart shops!
snugsboutique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 02:27 PM   #33
DanielleBQ
Registered Users

My boss friended me on FB a few years ago, and I told her as long as she's fine with me posting some random stuff during the day, then it was okay with me. It's been fine.
DanielleBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 11:57 PM   #34
KaleidoscopeEyes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

A couple. Unfortunately someone made a tongue and cheek post about my boss (Because my boss accidentally scheduled her two houses at the same time) And one of her co-worker fb friends showed it to the boss. She got fired so they could make an example out her and anyone on shift who commented was written up. Oh and the overnights are sleeping shifts so we are allowed to sleep or really do anything we want (read, play games, use our phones, homework etc)as long as clients are in bed so it was pretty messed up.

In summation it's not really a good idea to be fb friends with coworkers unless you really trust the
KaleidoscopeEyes is online now   Reply With Quote