Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-12-2006, 07:00 AM   #1
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:
County wants my HS diploma and it's missing!

I have been searching for my HS diploma since yesterday afternoon and it's not in the place I put it 15 years ago and why the heck would I have moved it or needed it I may have to call up my HS and request a copy to send it. Grrrrrrrr!

The schools have been marking the girls absent and have been bugging us because of their absence! And I submitted the letter of intent and my curriculum over a week ago, dropped it off IN their office IN person and they sent me the paper work again! I am going nuts with the incompetance of these school workers! Help me to NOT go nuts!

This just reminds me one more time why my girls no longer go to PS!

Advertisement

Old 10-12-2006, 07:56 AM   #2
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: County wants my HS diploma and it's missing!

That is frustrating; I never heard of anyone requiring a diploma before. But that maybe the state.What grades are your girls in??

It is so worth it to HS. I sooo wish i was, and i may be in a few weeks. I hope...
Old 10-12-2006, 07:59 AM   #3
keegans_mommy
seller

My Mood:

Yup, they want to know that I am not an idiot I guess LOL And the frustrating thing is, it's not where I have kept it for 15 years now, it's disappeared! POOF!

I can "see" it in a million places, prayed for guidance to find it and yet nothing. I am so beside myself today and no school work has been done as of yet. This is week 3 of HSing and all paperwork needs to be done and in order within 30 days or I am in trouble! OH please pray I find it today!
Old 10-12-2006, 08:32 AM   #4
1bigfamily
Registered Users
seller

Just call you school and have them fax it somewhere before they mail it so you can provide the proof right away. I pray you find it but you may want to make that call to cover your behind.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:36 AM   #5
Manna00
Pinchin' pennies 'til they scream
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Yep.. I was goign to suggest to just call your old high school and have them fax one to the elem. school.

Praying for you, kiddo... I KNOW how bad that pregnant "Where the heck did I leave that" brain can be...
Manna00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 09:05 AM   #6
annes_cottage
Accomplice to the Temptress of Fuzzi Fannies Diapers

My Mood:

Did you withdraw them from school? When I pulled my oldset out I with drew her and asked for a copy of her records. I think they may have asked where she was going and I said a private school. Which it is...but they knew I was going to homeschool.

They do not want you to homeschool, so they are going to try to cause problems. Did you Get the HSLDA yet? It is $85 per year, but it sounds like you better get it.

I have never had any problems or anything. We are foster parents so the county is in and out of here all the time.
So sorry they are harrassing you!! HUgs and prayers!!!

Avi pic: Leland 1 yr
annes_cottage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 09:10 AM   #7
keegans_mommy
seller

My Mood:

Thanks guys, I guess I am making a long distance call to my old HS LOL Feels weird! I just cannot even fathom where it went after all this time!

Yes, I am in the process if filling out the paperwork for our home owners insurance.
Old 10-12-2006, 10:12 AM   #8
keegans_mommy
seller

My Mood:

Ok, made the call to my HS and they are sending the transcript for proof of graduation

I almost gave them my married name and what a wild goose chase that could have been! LOL
Old 10-12-2006, 10:15 AM   #9
TwinKristi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My HS lost my diploma too after holding it hostage for a few yrs!! They tried to withhold my diploma for insubordanace (sp?) and I had to write a letter to the teacher director and blablabla... I didn't and in fact I got an apology from THEM! BUT they still lost my dang diploma!! Everyone has always said that I'd never really NEED it but after reading this I may pursue this further!! Yipes!
Old 10-12-2006, 10:26 AM   #10
keegans_mommy
seller

My Mood:

Ya, somehow I must look like an idiot or something. Perhaps they really are just making life difficult. I also got a letter from Tiffany's school saying she has been absent for such-and-such days and action will be taken if we do not send her back. Ugh, this is fun! I am waiting on a letter from claire's school.

I had my HS FAX my transcription to the superindentants office and I will go today to get it all finalized so they will stop harrassing me!