Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-11-2015, 10:26 AM   #1
Ladycop79
Registered Users
seller

Hi! I am new/old here!

Hello - I was very active on DS back in the day (my youngest/my first was born in 2007) but am cautiously coming back in to the fold with a surprise BFP last week. I became a mom again, two fold, when I adopted my oldest DD and DS (almost 15 and 13, respectively) in 2011 but they were beyond baby wearing and diapering back then This will be my rainbow baby after a loss last fall...

I have absolutely ZERO baby things so it is kinda like starting from scratch but with experience in my back pocket.

Advertisement

Old 05-17-2015, 01:57 PM   #2
brightdreams
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Hi! I am new/old here!

Welcome back!
I'm new here... my little surprise is due November 22nd (or there abouts), so just about the same time as yours =)
I have sorta experience and sorta not... my three youngest sibs are 10yrs younger than I am and the middle one is 6 years younger so I remember diapering and feeding them and helping lots. My mom used cloth on my sister (and myself, tho I don't remember that) but sort of "gave up" trying to do it with three newborns (I don't blame her!!!).
I've already started my stash... do you know what you like/what you're looking for with this little one? Do you know what you are having yet? (I may find out on the 29th, if I'd lucky, my cousin paid for a special blood test so she could know but I'm glad to wait.)
brightdreams is offline   Reply With Quote