Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-29-2012, 01:22 PM   #1
fulloflove2
Registered Users

im drained - need more for twins to do

My twins are 6 months but 3 months adjusted. So they do a little more than a 3 month old does. They have been sleeping really good here lately and that is wonderful. I hope they keep it up. Im trying to have more things for them to do during the day because I want them off their heads in their swings. Dont want them to get flat spots. My little girl has a little bit of one and I dont want it to get worse. So I got a bumbo seat that i put them in but they dont like it. After 10 minutes they start crying in it. So I put them on the belly for tummy time and they scream. I finally put a pillow under my baby girl and put her on her tummy and she went to sleep on her belly. I had to put my baby boy back in the swing because he was so whinny. He was wearing me out. I have a boppy but they end up just laying on their heads. They dont like it for tummy. Im going to try to find a jumperoo and an exersaucer. They are just wearing me out. Its like they want me to hold them all the time and I really have a hard time holding both of them. If I pick up one without picking the other up the other one starts crying. It really gets to me.
fulloflove2 is offline   Reply With Quote