Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-12-2018, 11:15 AM   #371
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: It's October!!

It's supposed to rain for 3 days straight here. We are only half way through Day 1 and everyone is already stir crazy.

I let L help with baking the blueberry muffin bread and he loved it. It was the first time he really got to help bake since usually its C helping. I think I look forward to a bigger kitchen the most when we finally move out of this tiny rental so it's easier to let everyone get involved in the kitchen. Both toddlers love cooking.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement

kmrotski is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 11:56 AM   #372
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrotski View Post
It's supposed to rain for 3 days straight here. We are only half way through Day 1 and everyone is already stir crazy.

I let L help with baking the blueberry muffin bread and he loved it. It was the first time he really got to help bake since usually its C helping. I think I look forward to a bigger kitchen the most when we finally move out of this tiny rental so it's easier to let everyone get involved in the kitchen. Both toddlers love cooking.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Let them have a rice bin! Worked wonders with my bored littles!

MamaChirpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 12:54 PM   #373
Agla
Super Admin We can do it!
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Tshebby- Congratulations!!!! That sounds like a very exciting birth and I'm so glad that both of you are doing well.

I believe it qas the Aztec used to punish their children by having them kneel in rice...and there us a little Chirpy as happy as can be sitting in a tub of it.

I'm waiting to go into my physical therapy appt. I think it's helping although last week I did none of my stretches because I was sick.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Old 11-12-2018, 01:43 PM   #374
zeotwoski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Congratulations!! Glad you are both doing well despite the ahem change in plans.
zeotwoski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 03:28 PM   #375
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agla View Post
Tshebby- Congratulations!!!! That sounds like a very exciting birth and I'm so glad that both of you are doing well.

I believe it qas the Aztec used to punish their children by having them kneel in rice...and there us a little Chirpy as happy as can be sitting in a tub of it.

I'm waiting to go into my physical therapy appt. I think it's helping although last week I did none of my stretches because I was sick.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

ROFL!!! Just goes to show most punishments don't work on my kids.
:face palm:
MamaChirpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 07:38 PM   #376
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

That bottom picture is adorable Chirpy! Do you not go crazy trying to clean up rice all the time?

The snow didn't really amount to anything but the kids are eating some off the trampoline. Hardly anything stuck to the ground and the kids are pretty sad...but not me lol.

I tried a bath bomb for the first time tonight and it was pretty great! I very rarely ever take baths but DH lovingly tried to keep the kids from bothering me. It was nice, but he was pretty unsuccessful.

I made lots of progress in the sewing area--room is probably even more messy but I finished a onesie, two shirts, and a pair of maxaloones. I have the fabric prewashing to finish the cardigan and hope to get that done tomorrow.
jen_batten is offline   Reply With Quote