Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-12-2018, 03:15 PM   #81
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

NEW bag thread-2018

SOLD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Last edited by Kelley76; 11-12-2018 at 05:38 PM.
Kelley76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 03:47 PM   #82
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: NEW bag thread-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley76 View Post
Iím going to sell this HoboBe. I love this bag and the lining is so beautiful. Iím going to list a VGUC .it has a mark on one bottle pocket that I havenít tried to scrub out. I did do a light wash so itís fresh. NO change pad.

I really like this one. How much are you asking for it?
jen_batten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 04:17 PM   #83
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen_batten View Post
I really like this one. How much are you asking for it?

Just sent you a pm.

Old Yesterday, 06:24 PM   #84
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

Well since I am buying a beautiful bag from Kelly I decided I didn't want to spend anything on making a bag, I would just use materials on hand. Which left me with denim or twill since I needed the structure. So it isn't what I originally had in mind but I like it alright and it will work just fine for now I think. It's a step up from a ziploc at least! Plus I got these fabrics at a yardsale so total cost was >$2!

PB140039 by jen_batten, on Flickr

It has 2 pockets on the outside and 2 pockets on the inside. Also, it's not all wonky, just sitting that way since there's nothing in it yet.
PB140041 by jen_batten, on Flickr

PB140042 by jen_batten, on Flickr

I was going to do the scripture reference on the back (Matthew 17:20) in the green but...well...letters/numbers are tedious and I backed out. Now I need to switch my stuff out!
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM   #85
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Well since I am buying a beautiful bag from Kelly I decided I didn't want to spend anything on making a bag, I would just use materials on hand. Which left me with denim or twill since I needed the structure. So it isn't what I originally had in mind but I like it alright and it will work just fine for now I think. It's a step up from a ziploc at least! Plus I got these fabrics at a yardsale so total cost was >$2!

It has 2 pockets on the outside and 2 pockets on the inside. Also, it's not all wonky, just sitting that way since there's nothing in it yet.

I was going to do the scripture reference on the back (Matthew 17:20) in the green but...well...letters/numbers are tedious and I backed out. Now I need to switch my stuff out!

That's cute Jen!!! How on earth do you make the letters? I really like the lining.
MamaChirpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:54 PM   #86
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaChirpy View Post
That's cute Jen!!! How on earth do you make the letters? I really like the lining.
I printed them in a font I liked in Microsoft word. Cut them out, traced them (backwards) onto fabric with heat n bond lite ironed on the back of it. Cut those out. Iron them onto the bag, then stitch all around the edges. It isn't hard but it takes a while. I'd like to get a circut or something but I can't justify the price tag.
Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM   #87
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

Quote:

Well Jen, Iím a HUGE denim fan, so I love it and I love the the two slip pockets. My absolute favorite thing about the Duo is itís slip pockets

Iím thinking you should make an orange and lime green pouch or something and you could switch it from bag to bag. I donít carry a ton of stuff for me. I keep it all in one medium sized pouch and just throw it in what ever bag Iím using.

Old Today, 09:46 AM   #88
Elchorrito
Registered Users
seller

I do love little zip pouches. I love to make them and I like putting stuff in them that can be easily moved around. I second Kel's suggestion.
Elchorrito is offline   Reply With Quote