Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-24-2013, 10:17 PM   #21
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
Yep^ all that. Internally just helps ripen the cervix. Not start labor or anything. I think it help with my last labor, only 4 hours. I went one day past my edd so it wont necessarily start labor. It needs to be taken reg to really be effective.

Advertisement

Old 02-24-2013, 11:02 PM   #22
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post

That sounds like RLP to me

ETA: Got 'em! Couldn't get stars, but got the other 4 I wanted...
butterflies & swirls

tweet

baby bloom

Can't wait to pet them!
My RLP is usually sharp and on either side. This is a band across my lower abdomen that are much milder than my contractions last time but a kind of burning tightening soreness.

I have butterflies and baby blooms in Blueberry newborn pockets. I traded my tweets simplex for giraffes because I just LOVE giraffes. I totally want Swirls but I have too many nb diapers!!
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:13 PM   #23
Buena
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I started 1000 mg of EPO at 31 weeks and now take 2000. I'll prob start internal this week. It's what I've always done and have given birth on my dd both times.
It also helps with my chronic really really bad full body eczema
Old 02-24-2013, 11:42 PM   #24
rverrone11
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Chat Thread ~ Feb 24th - Mar 2nd

Maybe I need to take some EPO. I've gone 41w 3d and 41w with my girls, and my OB will only let me go to 41w...so it would be nice to have a "ripe" cervix just in case I get to 41w and they want to induce.

As for cramping, I'm just getting BH contractions, nothing painful anywhere.

Loooove the diapers!!!!! You are trying to enable me, aren't you?
Old 02-25-2013, 07:46 AM   #25
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I almost took epo last time but the day I was going to get it apparently I did not need it bc I went into labor in the middle of that night.

Debating on taking them this time. See I never took them so I am apprehensive although I know it would be fine--I am just a mental case when pregnant.

I need to get my habds on some tea. Where we live they have NOTHING remotely healthy or holistic or lol useful! So everything has to be ordered online or an hr drive away.

I am going grocery shopping Sat so I will get some teat then.

Still sick and getting rid of this nasty cold that has moved into my chest--I hope this is the last of it. I want a cold free easy breathing no phlegm pregnancy from here on out!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:55 AM   #26
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:

Elena those are adorable!!! I just got more sposies as a baby gift, a diaper cake that's pig themed(we have pigs on our farm). It's super cute and I almost don't want to take it apart but I also just feel like we have so many tiny sposies now that we might as well use that we will probably be ok with 18 nb CDs. I did see 2 of those on CL though, they were $12 each, is that reasonable?
I think I might try the epo. I was induced with DS for medical reasons and it took 3 days to ripen my cervix, not fun. Once it was open they broke my water and things moved right along. Maybe I'll stop on my way home and get some.
Tomorrow is my appointment and birth center tour! I cannot wait! And we are going to buy a van! An 8 passenger Sienna, I love it, love that it seats 8 so the 3 kids can sit together in the middle and we'll have tons of room in the back! My parents have a lake house 4 hours up north, and my IL's house is on the north shore 7 hours north so we do a lot of road trips!
Are you guys getting anything for your other kids, like a sibling gift? I have OBV pillowcases and my kids are constantly trying to steal them so I ordered them each their own in their fav colors with their name and figure we'll get them each a new pillow, they're probably due for one ones. I was thinking of getting these iron on from Etsy to make shirts for them and the baby. I thought they'd be cute for pictures.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:15 AM   #27
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
So last night I woke up at 3am with some side pains on my right side, then at 350 I woke up with a really intense severe side pains that hurt from my hip, my side and kind of around my back. The intensity ranged from 5/10 to 7/10. I got up, I cried, I writhed in pain for 20+ minutes. No position helped. It started out like an ice cream headache, but then turned into a kidney stone/gallbladder......though ive never had either one:/ maybe gas pains?

Now im terrified of labor pains..im a wuss.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:32 AM   #28
Clothobsessed2010
Registered Users
seller

In birthing class and also my midwives they recommended starting epo internally week 36 or 37. I will definitely be doing it as I heard it really helps. I will also do the rasberry leaf tea. I hate tea, though.

Expecting our IVF miracle baby GIRL in April 2013!
Clothobsessed2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:34 AM   #29
Clothobsessed2010
Registered Users
seller

AFM: I'm gonna order the diapers tonight! Hopefully they'll get here this week, but likely not till next - yeah, slow shipping, always!

ETA: Got 'em! Couldn't get stars, but got the other 4 I wanted...
butterflies & swirls

tweet

baby bloom

Can't wait to pet them![/QUOTE]
I love those prints!!

Expecting our IVF miracle baby GIRL in April 2013!
Clothobsessed2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:37 AM   #30
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
So last night I woke up at 3am with some side pains on my right side, then at 350 I woke up with a really intense severe side pains that hurt from my hip, my side and kind of around my back. The intensity ranged from 5/10 to 7/10. I got up, I cried, I writhed in pain for 20+ minutes. No position helped. It started out like an ice cream headache, but then turned into a kidney stone/gallbladder......though ive never had either one:/ maybe gas pains?

Now im terrified of labor pains..im a wuss.
Ouch! Glad your ok!