Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2013, 11:11 PM   #1
firststella's Avatar
firststella
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,377
My Mood:
Best way to send flats and pf?

I will be posting 22 large flats and a dozen small pfs soon on FSOT. I would like to know what is the cheapest way to send them? I don't think they will sell together so shipping flats and pfs separately.
I tried to put flats in a FRB but it doesn't seem to fit even in a large.
Thank you for helping!

Advertisement

firststella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 07:48 PM   #2
firststella's Avatar
firststella
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,377
My Mood:
Bump please!
firststella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 07:54 PM   #3
P!nkPepper's Avatar
P!nkPepper

Formerly Q......9
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 9,614
My Mood:
Did you try to roll them? I fit 12 flats in a padded FRE (old style) earlier this year. I had to squiiiiiiish them & roll them sup er tight but I did it. GL. I hate shipping stuff now. I had to cram an Aden + Anais dream in a padded FRE a few months ago & it was a nightmare. <shudder>
P!nkPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 07:54 PM   #4
qsefthuko's Avatar
qsefthuko
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 18,668
Re: Best way to send flats and pf?

It depends on how many you are sending and where you are sending to. Last time I sent I think I did it by parcel post. I sent 3 dozen prefolds. It cost me around $22 to send it. It wouldn't fit in a large flat rate box and a regional rate C box would have cost around $40 to send it.
qsefthuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 07:58 PM   #5
Vp0709
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: holland, mi
Posts: 37
Re: Best way to send flats and pf?

Just shipped about 16 prefolds and some diapers all at once I had a box at home I put them in and shipped it that way. It was only $8 if your only shipping a couple I would try a padded envelope that would be less expensive. If Its a box I would find your own box. I've even shipped stuff in a cereal box or whatever box at home I can find that fits my item and wrap it with a brown paper bag ( use the plain brown side not the writing side). Make sure its taped up good. Its cheap you dont have to pay for a box or shipping bag and you have the items at home already so you don't have to drove around hope that helps.
Vp0709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:54 PM   #6
firststella's Avatar
firststella
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,377
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vp0709
Just shipped about 16 prefolds and some diapers all at once I had a box at home I put them in and shipped it that way. It was only $8 if your only shipping a couple I would try a padded envelope that would be less expensive. If Its a box I would find your own box. I've even shipped stuff in a cereal box or whatever box at home I can find that fits my item and wrap it with a brown paper bag ( use the plain brown side not the writing side). Make sure its taped up good. Its cheap you dont have to pay for a box or shipping bag and you have the items at home already so you don't have to drove around hope that helps.
Thanks yes that helps!
About that cereal box I've received once something in a cereal box - might have been you LOL!
firststella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:54 PM   #7
firststella's Avatar
firststella
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,377
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by qsefthuko
It depends on how many you are sending and where you are sending to. Last time I sent I think I did it by parcel post. I sent 3 dozen prefolds. It cost me around $22 to send it. It wouldn't fit in a large flat rate box and a regional rate C box would have cost around $40 to send it.
Parcel post is UPS?
firststella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:55 PM   #8
firststella's Avatar
firststella
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,377
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by P!nkPepper
Did you try to roll them? I fit 12 flats in a padded FRE (old style) earlier this year. I had to squiiiiiiish them & roll them sup er tight but I did it. GL. I hate shipping stuff now. I had to cram an Aden + Anais dream in a padded FRE a few months ago & it was a nightmare. <shudder>
I will try to roll them in a FRE. I wouldn't have thought about that! Thank you!
firststella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 10:00 PM   #9
qsefthuko's Avatar
qsefthuko
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 18,668
Re: Best way to send flats and pf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by firststella View Post
Parcel post is UPS?
It is. They have First Class, Parcel Post, Priority, etc.
qsefthuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC. All Rights Reserved.