Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-14-2010, 07:22 AM   #1
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
!!Weekend Chat 8/14 and 8/15!!

Good Morning!!!

Looks like it was a slow Friday night......except for Christina

Sorry to hear about the lice. That's got to be frustrating. Maybe you can see your sis today???

I never got lice as a kid......is it more prevelent now??

I went to dinner at out fav mexican place last night and had lots of coke. Then last night got terrible stomach pains and this morning I'm still cramping. Won't be drinking that much coke for a while.

We also went swimming at the in laws from about 7-10om.....it was great!!

Q: Do you fnd that your matenity size goes up the further into th pregnancy you get?? I'm a medium, but am finding some of my mediums are getting tight.

Advertisement

Old 08-14-2010, 08:07 AM   #2
Kealii
Registered Users

Re: !!Weekend Chat 8/14 and 8/15!!

SS Christina about the lice! I was wondering the same thing, is it more common now?
Cecili - sorry you had cramps, hope they die down soon. As far as size, I have no idea, I have very few things that really fit and I just have to make them work, some small, some medium. Glad you had fun swimming.

AFM - had an emotional night last night, there's just too much going on, and the fact that DH leaves monday kinda hit on top of the financial crap and probably preggo hormones. We're supposed to be going to register this morning, we'll see if DH gets up in time. I feel awful waking him up on the weekends because of the lack of sleep he gets during the week. Either way, I have to go into town and drop of the cd of pictures from the shoot that I edited. I just frogged the blanket I was working on and restarted it with a different pattern I think will work better with the yarn, we'll see I guess. Hope you ladies have a good weekend and Christina - praying the lice goes away FAST!
Old 08-14-2010, 08:15 AM   #3
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

So sorry Kealii. Everything sort of hits ya at once sometimes. I've felt that way before too. Hugs. Hopefully you cam still get everything done today and registering should be fun!!! I do mine all online.....don't know why.

My mom, brother his new/serious GF are coming for an impromtu visit today!!! I'm so excited!!!
Old 08-14-2010, 09:02 AM   #4
connorsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cecili- bummer about the stomach pains last night I swear I get acid reflux every night before bed, babygirl just loves to torture me!! As for the sizes, I fit smalls right now but they r getting snug, and mediums are getting more comfortable!

Christina- you poor thing, it's just one thing after another!! I hope the lice problem gets fixed!!

Kealii- have fun registering, I had a blast with that little radar gun at target!!

Afm: just another sat here, i gotta work tonight. I'm thinking about going to visit dh at work for lunch. He got tix yesterday from one of his vendors for a preseason packers game for tonight, so he's gonna drive up to green bay tonight.. He's still debating whether he wants to bring ds or a friend, because of the drive and because it sounds like he wants a guys night. I personally think he should bring ds for the bonding time but...
gonna knit and drink some coffee... I'm dragging butt
Korin mommy to connor 1/11/07 and Addison 11/15/10 due with baby #3 11/10/15
wahm behind Shizz Knitz
connorsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 02:08 PM   #5
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

WOW. It IS slow around here.

Hope work is good for you Korin!!

I got frisky today and was totally in the mood......BIG mistake. Now my girl parts are unbelievably sore/feel swollen/make it impossible for me to stand. Ouchie!!!!

I need a remedy.....tucks pads on my girl parts??? Maybe?

Hope everyone's saturday is going good!!
Old 08-14-2010, 03:42 PM   #6
Circe
Registered Users
seller

Hi, everyone!

I got to go shopping for a little while by myself this morning! Yay, me! I got the fabric to make curtains for the nursery and I got some yarn to make my SIL a pinwheel baby blanket. (tips anyone on this blanket?) Then I hit up my consignment store and they had a box of clothes for $1! I got some 9mos stuff for next summer and some 12-18mos stuff for the next summer.

I finished up my Calorimetry, and while I love the colors, it seems big. I also made a pillowcase for Porter.

Now, I'm off to put clothes up and hopefully clean the playroom.

Circe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 03:44 PM   #7
chanee
Registered Users

My Mood:

hi everybody. ive been lurking. ive wanted to talk,,, but i seriously couldnt make myself.. as that would mean i had to actually sit up and try. and being slouched down in the chair w the mouse on the arm is all i can manage. but im keep up with everyone.
this week i went from being on the regular schedule at work to just filling in if someone calls in. i desperately need money. but if i stayed i would quit and flip out. the little girl that i keep moved so for the first time in forever im free. and ive gone numb. im trying to clean up the house and purge a bunch of stuff. but im getting really upset and emotional the last few days. so everytime i start to get stuff done i get tired and then i get upset cause i dont have any help and i get upset.
yesterday was very upsetting and all that got me through irt calmly was looking forward to today. dh and i were supposed to go lowes and get some supplies for a couple of things at home and he stayed up all night watching law and order on netflix. so he has been asleep all day. all.day. im so disappointed. and frustrated, cause all day while im waiting on him to wake up, garvan has been under my feet being a butt.. so now its 4:30. garvan hasnt napped, dh woke up and ate and promptly fell back asleep. and im sitting here feeling aimless. and i want to cry, but every time i feel myself start to scrunch up cause im gonna cry, it stops. like theres no point in even crying.
and if i say anything to him he will be defensive not talk cause he knows he screwed up. im so sick of him screwing up his sleep schedule and not doing anything with me.
chanee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 09:07 PM   #8
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

IDK if lice is more prevalent these days or not, but my girls seem to attract them like magnets and it did say on her Kindergarden forms not to send any blankets or towels with the nap mats as they aid in the spread of germs and lice so I guess I should have expected. . . I think the lice treatment worked as 90% of the lice that were on their heads were dead when I combed them out. FX that I got them all and all the darn eggs. My house is cleaned excpet for the playroom, which I'll tackle tomorrow and hopefully my sister will come over tomorrow. I was going to lice bomb the house, but the warnings on the box said not to do it w/o disconnecting the pilot light on your stove and I have no idea how to do that so I returned the bombs.

Today was super busy for us. The girls went to a tea party at the church (still lice free today) and then I went to a women's bible study at someone's house I had never met before. I met a bunch of people from the church I hadn't met yet and they were all great and so was the food LOL. I ate WAY too much and I'm feeling it right now. We got home about 9ish and I painted the girls toes and read to them and sent them to bed and they were asleep almost before their heads hit the pillows. Then I finished the wooly set I've been working on. I it, but the colors aren't showing up so well in pics. The trim is a dark plum color. I took pics on 2 different backgrounds to try to catch the colors, but no such luck. . .

Old 08-14-2010, 09:08 PM   #9
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Oh and I didn't get to sleep until 4 am (waiting for my sheets to dry) and was up again at 8:30, so even though its 11 and I'm usually up way later than this, I'm off to bed to catch up on some sleep. Wish me luck.
Old 08-15-2010, 07:23 AM   #10
Circe
Registered Users
seller

Christina--that's very cute! I love the dark purple

Cecili--yep, I go up in size. I'm usually at a XL by the end if I want to remain decent (in shirts). I started out a M, and am in a L now.

Chanee--I'm sorry things are rough right now.

Korin--I hope work was good for you.

Kealli--I think you have every right to be emotional right now. Hang in there!

AFM: We're getting ready for church. Dh plays for the contemporary service which has been meeting at 8:45 so he wasn't here to help, but they moved it to 11:00. Now he can be here in the morning and go to Sunday School with us.

I got 5 new covers yesterday from a mom here and a Moby. Yay! Today, I have to make a skirt for a friend, grade papers, and clean the upstairs. If I get some down time, then I'm going to make a fitted and work on the blanket I started last night. I really want to make a mei tai (I sold mine), but I think I'll wait til after she is born b/c I won't use it to start off with.

Circe is offline   Reply With Quote