Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-12-2011, 10:05 AM   #21
cadelucia3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Looking to PT my 23 month old DS..Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessiNicole View Post
When I was looking to buy them (and when I recheck my amazon) amazon had them listed them at 8.50 for 3 whites, and 9.50 for the prints plus 4.99 shipping. Our Target has them for 6.50. So yes, they were cheaper. If amazons prices changed, then so sorry I gave "bad" advice.

Mama- I am glad your Walmart had them! Ours doesn't carry any training undies
Our Target also has them for 6.50

Advertisement

Christina, SAHM to Isabelle(4/13/03) Gabrielle(8/5/05) Domenico(4/3/08) and baby Noelle(3/17/10). I am a breast-feeding sham to the 4 most amazing kiddos: Belle, Brie, Nico and Noelle. I have been married to my retired Marine Domenic who is my best friend since 12/28/01, we are currently enjoying life in Michigan after many years of traveling with the Marines.
cadelucia3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:55 AM   #22
Sarah
No Longer Here

My Mood:

I'll 3rd the vote for Fashionably Green Baby. We just got our custom order this week and they are awesome. DD is just barely 2 and she has no issues pulling them up and down and really understands they aren't diapers
Quote:
Originally Posted by kewlmom View Post
I have a custom order coming to me this week from Fashionably Green Baby on Hyena Cart. I also sent my prefolds that I have no use for to a mama on etsy.com and she is converting those to training pants for me. I also have some Comet Tails that fit ds like little undies would and they're so cute. The only thing for me is that I think the OBV is causing him to break out. So as soon as I get my other trainers I'll be selling those off to replace with another WAHM kind.

This is my 4th and I've used the gerbers in the past and hated how it left red lines around their poor little thighs from fitting too tightly. (it wasn't a sizing issue)
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsully2005 View Post
we used gerber undies for our son, but our daughter is very tiny so we ordered her pull ups from fashionably green baby. they are called ai2 pull ups! She is also on hyena cart. We love them!! waterproof for our sake, but the kids feel the wetness because the inside is a snap in cloth insert, so you don't have to change everything. Just the insert!
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:00 PM   #23
djsully2005
Registered Users
seller

we have always called them her "undies" She loves them. She is so small we can't find anything to fit her......even the 18 month gerber ones are too big!!!
djsully2005 is offline   Reply With Quote