Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-22-2017, 10:13 AM   #1
bugaboo
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Talking Have you heard about Purium?

Have you ever heard about Purium?

This is NOT a diet program/product, however, losing weight may be a side effect of using the product. They can be consumed by the entire family and many of the products are safe for pregnant and nursing moms (I believe only one products is recommended to not be taken during pregnancy).

The products are organic and non-GMO. Many of them are vegan and gluten free. They do not use any soy in their products. When I first found out about the products I was very skeptical because I had tried another product that said they were "natural" and I actually gained weight with it. I am also a person that does not eat things that I don't like the smell of....which is why I don't eat many veggies, because they stink to me. So, when I got the Power Shake (apple-berry)...I expected to not make it a day drinking it. Boy was I wrong, I got the shake...tried it...and over a year later I still drink a shake a day and have lost 20 lbs. I started with the 10 Transformation and compared to other products, this one is inexpensive and easy to do.

My kids drink these products daily. My oldest is an dancer and takes many of the products to help her be at her best both during practice and also at competitions.

Many families do not have access or can't afford organic veggies, this product makes it so you can.

Check out this video to find out more about the product....

Take a moment and check out all of the amazing products.
https://www.mypurium.com/bugaboo

Message me if you would like a sample of the yummy Power Shake or the MVP Kids drink (chocolate).

And, if you are read to start use this code: OrganicBug
and get $50 off your first order.

Advertisement

Last edited by bugaboo; 05-22-2017 at 10:19 AM.
bugaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 11:54 AM   #2
Lindobebe
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Have you heard about Purium?

Nope never heard of it. We use Graden of life vitamins and shakes and probiadics they are wonderful! My Mom sells their stuff
Old 05-22-2017, 12:28 PM   #3
bugaboo
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Have you heard about Purium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindobebe View Post
Nope never heard of it. We use Graden of life vitamins and shakes and probiadics they are wonderful! My Mom sells their stuff
I would encourage you to check out Purium. Many of the products are cheaper then GofL but the quality is not cheaper.

Last edited by bugaboo; 05-22-2017 at 12:51 PM.
bugaboo is offline   Reply With Quote