Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-19-2017, 06:13 AM   #311
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chatters here! June 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley76 View Post
K- WOW! I love everything!
Thank you!

Advertisement

kmrotski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 09:22 AM   #312
Agla
Super Admin We can do it!
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ktmorski -Come do my house! I like color but I usually keep every single wall in my house white. Lol
Old 06-19-2017, 09:55 AM   #313
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agla View Post
Ktmorski -Come do my house! I like color but I usually keep every single wall in my house white. Lol
In our first house we did it all one neutral with accent walls in a few rooms. But our house now its not as open and doesn't really have opportunities for grand accent walls so the entire house is the same neutral color. Except DS2s room has the mountains. DS1 has walls full of posters and shelves for his trophies so we just kept his room neutral. I did do our little half bath a mint color because I was so bored with painting grey but I ended up hating it so I'll repaint it grey some day.

I've loved painting since I was little. When I was 10 my father let me paint my own room and I did polka dots and stripes on every wall. It took me forever but I remember being so proud of it. Looking back it's was all kinds of obnoxious and rather ugly lol but I liked it then.
Old 06-19-2017, 12:26 PM   #314
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am pretty happy with my productivity today. I had a midwife appointment this morning, hit the store to pick up a few things afterward, we came home and DH and I knocked out a couple things I had been putting off for a while, and now I just got the pack n play, birth center bag, and the boys birth center/coming home diaper bag packed into the van (mainly because I was sick of them being on the floor). Updated the list of "last minute items" I have taped to the door so we don't forget anything when I go into labor. Now I need to clean the upstairs so if my MIL does end up coming she has a nice clean area that doesn't stink like 11 yr old boy lol.

Does anyone have any tips how to get candy out of carpet? DS1 must've snuck some candy up to his room or DH let him and now there is hard candy smushed into his carpet. :eyeroll: of course it's blue candy. I'm afraid anything I try is going to make the blue color run and make it worse.
Old 06-19-2017, 01:56 PM   #315
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrotski View Post
I am pretty happy with my productivity today. I had a midwife appointment this morning, hit the store to pick up a few things afterward, we came home and DH and I knocked out a couple things I had been putting off for a while, and now I just got the pack n play, birth center bag, and the boys birth center/coming home diaper bag packed into the van (mainly because I was sick of them being on the floor). Updated the list of "last minute items" I have taped to the door so we don't forget anything when I go into labor. Now I need to clean the upstairs so if my MIL does end up coming she has a nice clean area that doesn't stink like 11 yr old boy lol.

Does anyone have any tips how to get candy out of carpet? DS1 must've snuck some candy up to his room or DH let him and now there is hard candy smushed into his carpet. :eyeroll: of course it's blue candy. I'm afraid anything I try is going to make the blue color run and make it worse.
Sounds like a productive morning! I'm still behind from the weekend.
Old 06-19-2017, 02:12 PM   #316
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

When I ordered my RXT last week it $239.99. The next day it was a bonus 10% off but it was after New Yorks hours before I noticed so I left them a message. That was Friday's evening, today they credited my pay pal $24 dollars! I was actually surprised they did this without me having to call back.so the RXT was $216 instead. Hooray!!
Old 06-19-2017, 02:26 PM   #317
kristinajura
Registered Users
seller

Geez you guys do such a good job with the kids rooms & that stripe wall is so fun! We've barely done any painting since we moved in 3 years ago. Just yellow in the kids room & 2 walls of the living room are a soft green. I've always had lots of color so the rest of the rooms having white tones of walls is driving me nuts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-19-2017, 02:37 PM   #318
kristinajura
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaChirpy View Post
Finally found the post!!! Y'all have been Chatty Kathys while I've been out of pocket.

Ok so I'm confused... which kid needs a seat?

Well, at first I was thinking to get a new convertible for baby... but I'm not sure the Symphony will last a ton longer for D since he is so tall?
So I was thinking it would make sense to get one with a better height limit for D so it would actually last until he's ready for backless booster and pass the Symphony to belly baby in the spring... Unless you think Symphony is good for height, then we'd probably just get another for belly baby since we like it.

Do you think 2 Symphonies & a Maestro would fit in the middle row of the Odyssey?

I also just realized that if you think the Symphony should be fine for Dylan height wise, we were planning to get another Maestro at some point for just an extra seat to have for Oliver /d when he's older to go out alone with DH or whatever for errands or fishing. But that would need to comfortably fit in the back of a Chevy Cruze & the Maestro does. But if there's a better option for Oliver to have as primary and use the existing Maestro as the backup seat that would be an option too.

I guess there are just ways for any one of the 3 to be getting a new seat lol. Or I guess 2 new seats total- 1 for baby or Dylan & 1 as replacement primary seat for Oliver if the Maestro isn't the greatest.

Sorry if that's confusing. Let me know if it is.

Old 06-19-2017, 02:39 PM   #319
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley76 View Post
When I ordered my RXT last week it $239.99. The next day it was a bonus 10% off but it was after New Yorks hours before I noticed so I left them a message. That was Friday's evening, today they credited my pay pal $24 dollars! I was actually surprised they did this without me having to call back.so the RXT was $216 instead. Hooray!!
That's awesome!
Old 06-19-2017, 02:44 PM   #320
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristinajura View Post
Geez you guys do such a good job with the kids rooms & that stripe wall is so fun! We've barely done any painting since we moved in 3 years ago. Just yellow in the kids room & 2 walls of the living room are a soft green. I've always had lots of color so the rest of the rooms having white tones of walls is driving me nuts!

Painting is the first thing I did when we moved in. I'm not much of a decorator so painting is how I like to make the space ours.