Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-03-2009, 11:23 AM   #1
gnauhanit
Registered Users

Lila Bean Nursing Cover Order Problems

Has anyone recently tried ordering a Lila Bean nursing cover from lilabean.net? It's been a month now since I placed my order and still haven't received the product. When I placed my order I immediately got a purchase confirmation email, but their website doesn't have the capability to track orders so I don't know the status of my order. I've emailed them and called them several times and haven't gotten any response. Has anyone else run into this problem or know what's going on?

Advertisement

gnauhanit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:40 PM   #2
jericho
Registered Users

Re: Lila Bean Nursing Cover Order Problems

any news?

Last edited by jericho; 12-04-2009 at 01:04 PM.
jericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:06 PM   #3
gnauhanit
Registered Users

Re: Lila Bean Nursing Cover Order Problems

After my post yesterday I finally received a call from Lila Bean. She said she never got my order, but I still have the email of the purchase confirmation from the day I placed the order along with an order number. And it also doesn't explain their horrible customer service of never responding to any of my emails or voicemails over the last month. She also wouldn't give any sort of a discount after all this trouble.

I'm sure the Lila Bean cover is a great cover (at least I would hope so because of the cost), but Udder Covers ran a promotion for a free nursing cover last month and all you had to do was pay for shipping. Since I wasn't getting any response from Lila Bean I ordered an Udder Cover for free and just paid $8.95 in shipping and received it the same week I placed the order.
gnauhanit is offline   Reply With Quote