Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-30-2013, 06:59 PM   #11
SewGreenBaby
Registered Users
Formerly: Naturally Pampered
seller
seller

My Mood:
I still need to....

Buy and paint letters
Finish a curtain
Finish wall hangings
Find a cheap way to hang blanket
Buy changing pad, cover and brown crib sheet

Yikes!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

SewGreenBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 11:40 PM   #12
ottomamma
Registered Users
seller

Re: Nurseries!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyleah87 View Post
No one else has nursery pics??
LOL Our little guy will be in a cosleeper in our room for the first 6 months or so, then we'll be putting up a crib next to our bed or in his sister's room. Hoping to move in the next year so I guess I'll be decorating a room for him more likely for his first birthday. I had a room decorated 3 years ahead of time for our first (I got it ready before we started trying and then we had a long wait...) and now this time I have no room to decorate!
ottomamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 07:59 AM   #13
mcpforever
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglesnsunshine View Post
We are about to sell our house. Timing is awful. The 3 littlest have lived here since birth and we used a VERY tiny room that is now going to be a nice walkin closet for someone else. Sounds awful I'm sure. But I love my babies close. We Cosleep with the babies for a lot of the first year so only thing it was really used for was naps when they were tiny.

And wowee. I love that dresser too!
Tell me about where you are in the selling process. My DH is meeting with a realtor this Wed. and I am about to have a hissy fit on his timing. I keep asking him if he realizes that we are about to have a baby. You can PM me if it makes more sense.

This little bean's nursery is our bed, a few drawers in my dresser, and a small section of my closet. Of course, none of this has been accomplished due to all of the other premarket improvements and maintenance that has been going on.
Old 07-03-2013, 02:09 PM   #14
snugglesnsunshine
Registered Users
Formerly: lovinmomma24
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpforever

Tell me about where you are in the selling process. My DH is meeting with a realtor this Wed. and I am about to have a hissy fit on his timing. I keep asking him if he realizes that we are about to have a baby. You can PM me if it makes more sense.

This little bean's nursery is our bed, a few drawers in my dresser, and a small section of my closet. Of course, none of this has been accomplished due to all of the other premarket improvements and maintenance that has been going on.
I JUST now saw this. Sorry. How's the selling going for you? We are still at least 2 days away from listing. Putting in flower beds today. Dh painted almost the whole inside of house by himself. The house is finally just like I wanted it. About to list and ill have a baby in the next 3 weeks. GOSH AWFUL timing.

I dread having to get all the kids out of the house last minute. Especially with a newborn. Nap times messed up etc.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:33 AM   #15
mcpforever
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglesnsunshine View Post
I JUST now saw this. Sorry. How's the selling going for you? We are still at least 2 days away from listing. Putting in flower beds today. Dh painted almost the whole inside of house by himself. The house is finally just like I wanted it. About to list and ill have a baby in the next 3 weeks. GOSH AWFUL timing.

I dread having to get all the kids out of the house last minute. Especially with a newborn. Nap times messed up etc.
No biggie. DH has backed off. He seems content to be in a holding pattern as he waits for this little girl to come. Also, my mother is here and it seems that he has decided to just deal with visitor clutter rather than try to figure out where to hide that.

On top of that, the storage unit where we've been putting the clutter was broken into last week. Nothing taken that we could tell-just boxes opened and rummaged through and stomped on. We're trying to figure out what exactly to do. The gate to the facility has been standing open for nearly a week now because "it's broken." The manager who is in charge of fixing it has been out of town. And apparently she's the only one who knows how to work the video surveillance. I feel like not only should we get our money back for the time that it has been left unsecured, but also reimbursed for the effort it will take to move everything.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:04 PM   #16
snugglesnsunshine
Registered Users
Formerly: lovinmomma24
seller

My Mood:
So far I hate the showings. Takes an hr. To clean, pick up. And my aching body--arggh! Wait till you've recuperated.

Sucks about the storage unit. I'd want refund too.
Old 08-05-2013, 12:58 AM   #17
MorinMommy
Registered Users

so cute
MorinMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 12:57 AM   #18
DarlingMe
Registered Users

Here are pics of our nursery. I don't plan on changing anything since #2 will be in our room for a while!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-864226701.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	156976   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3780213673.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	156977   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-417589096.jpg
Views:	75