Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-05-2010, 03:15 PM   #1
2kiddomommy
Registered Users

Unhappy Best Bottoms...

Does anyone have any insight on how I can get my hands on some best bottoms (snaps) and med or large inserts? I've been shamelessly stalking their website checking for re-stocking, and I missed yesterday's stocking by 45 min. Boo!!

Can anyone give me a rave about these dipes to encourage me to continue to wait? I'm getting quite frustrated with the lack of supply. I may be able to get my hands on a weehugger before a best bottom.

Can anyone else commiserate?

Advertisement

2kiddomommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 03:32 PM   #2
bpure8
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Best Bottoms...

PMed ya mama. there are some covers and Large inserts on Ebay right now.
Old 06-05-2010, 07:28 PM   #3
2kiddomommy
Registered Users

thanks!! PM'd you back
Old 06-05-2010, 09:28 PM   #4
Gigi33
Registered Users
seller

I have three covers and 13 inserts and I LOVE them. I have been CDing for nearly 8 years (4 kids) and these are my favorite. I am trying to get my hands on 1 more cover, but keep missing them.
Gigi33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 06:03 AM   #5
blossomgoat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

you could beg a local to stop in at the Madison store. I won't be heading that way until Tuesday, but if I you want, I"ll check in with you then. Alternatively, you could call the Madison store. They often have stock that isn't listed on their website.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:35 AM   #6
2kiddomommy
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomgoat View Post
you could beg a local to stop in at the Madison store. I won't be heading that way until Tuesday, but if I you want, I"ll check in with you then. Alternatively, you could call the Madison store. They often have stock that isn't listed on their website.
Really?? I called the Madison store last week to check on the restocking (to which they said they were restocking on the internet two times/week- which didn't happen last week- I know, I'm a crazy stalker!) I said just about everything else except asking to send me some of their in-store stock... you'd think if they were interested in selling their product and keeping their customers happy they would have offered that since I was on the phone with them!!

I hope the diapers live up to the hype... If I didn't think these were exactly what I was looking for I many not continue with this effort to get some!
Old 06-06-2010, 10:09 AM   #7
Gigi33
Registered Users
seller

I *really* love these for my 1 yo, but I am not sure that I would like them for a newborn. I don't know that the diaper would handle explosive EBF poop at all. Just my 2 cents.
Gigi33 is offline   Reply With Quote