Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-06-2010, 08:23 PM   #1
Registered Users
The Green Baby Store

Hey I just wanted to give some props to Melissa at The Green Baby Store . I ordered three diapers on May 29th (a Saturday morning). I wanted to try a Katydid OS Pocket (by recommendation of a post here), a OsoCozy, and a Thirsties Fab Fitted. I wanted to get more but these were on sale, and I didn't have a whole lot of money. Anyhow, I ordered like at 7:30 am and within an hour (actually less) Melissa said my order was shipping that day! One was to be dropped shipped, but the rest would arrive via USPS. I thought with the holiday weekend it would take a bit but I got it on Tuesday, and the other came by Thursday. I was very impressed with the speed and quickness and I liked that Melissa emailed me personally to tell it was shipped and that there was a hand written note in the box. If I ever need more diapers I definitely will buy from here.

I may very well order more fitteds (when I get a new job because I just got laid off) because I like it very much. The jury is still out on snaps, but I like the construction of the Katydid and the softness too. I haven't tried the OsoCozy yet.

RedMommaSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 10:14 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: The Green Baby Store

I have ordered from her and LOVED the CS she gave.
Kristen, mom to Nataylee, Braelynn, Rhyann, Etta and Ellis. All Girls!
kbarsotti is offline   Reply With Quote