Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-21-2010, 05:25 PM   #1
Petal Power Bowtique
Registered Users
Formerly: PeasandCarrotsBaby
seller

My Mood:
Snoog-Away Wipe Kits @ Petal Power Bowtique... Always Be Prepared!

My latest creation:Snoogie wipe kits! Never be caught with a snot-nosed kid again! Perfect for throwing into your purse or diaper bag. I can do customs, PM me for fabric choices, or visit my shop in the Glitter & Gumdrops congo for my in-stock selection http://l.com/prod_details.php?id=28232&vid=3883

The Details:
Cold season is here, and with it comes icky, runny noses. Let's face it, no one wants to see a kid with boogers caked to his face, not even you. The Snoog-Away wipes kit is your REUSABLE solution for cleaning up little noses and faces. This kit comes with a dozen 4x4 wipes with adorable flannel on one side, and super-soft organic bamboo velour on the other. You will also receive a double-sided, PUL-lined bag, with one side to store your clean wipes and Snoog-Away Spray, and and a seperate side to contain your used snoogy wipes. Also included is a spray bottle of Snoog-Away Spray, which contains saline to dissolve nasty, dried on boogers, hemp seed, soybean, avocado, jojoba, apricot, and vitamin E oils, to soothe sore noses,* tea tree oil, to kill those yucky germs that get us sick in the first place, plus eucalyptus and rosemary oils, to soothe dry nasal passages. All natural, super-gentle, effective, and convenient! 16$+shipping.

IF YOU'VE GOT A GIRL, OR NEED A GIFT FOR SOMEONE WHO DOES, YOU'VE GOT TO COME CHECK OUT MY HYENA CART.

SHIRTS

I will CUSTOM hand-paint or applique a 100% cotton American Apparel long sleeve lap tee just for your little one! Just give me a theme or color-scheme and we'll go from there. I can do elephant, bird, guitar, whale, cupcake, gumball machine, skull and crossbones, cherries, owl, and crown applique's, to name a few. Try me!

I also have my own screenprinted design, artfully executed for me by Allison of Hopper Graphics here on DS. If your dd is "the baby with the big bow", she needs this shirt!

Shirts are available in sizes 0-24 months (other long sleeve styles available in larger sizes) and in the following colors:Asphalt, Baby Blue, Black, Brown, Heather Grey, Lavender, Lemon, Light Blue, Light Pink, Olive, Pink, Powder Blue, Red, White.

I also offer great prices on blanks.

Pricing is between 8.50$-25$ depending on style of embellishment. PM me for more info.

DIAPERS 14$

Petal Power Bowtique has your Little Princess covered- from her head to her heiny! Don't let the frills fool you, this is a real work-horse diaper, even overnight. I start with your choice of a drool-worthy cotton knit outer fabric (see fabric choices here:http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s.../fabric/knits/), then add a single body layer of cotton fleece and 3 thirsty layers of Zorb in the wet-zone. Next to baby's skin is color-coordinated micro-chamois, the softest stay-dry fabric you've ever felt. And topping it all off is a big fat (fully washable!) girly bow sewn to the right wing.

Despite the frill-factor, this diaper is blissfully simple- no guessing on sizing, no complicated snaps or ratty hook and loop, no elastic to trap bacteria and leave red marks on your baby's precious thighs. Perfect under traditional covers or wool, and great for goin' coverless. The use of ultra-absorbant fabric makes it sposie-thin.

(BOW-LESS) BOY FABRICS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST

Turnaround time for customs is a maximum of 2 weeks.

Please Note: Although this is a "one-size" diaper, I do not recommend it for newborns. In order to provide the generous sizing that will taking you through potty-learning, this diaper is meant to fit babies 2 months and up.

CUSTOM DECOUPAGED BOWHOLDERS 25$

HAIR ACCESSORY STARTER SETS 12$

AND MORE!

I GIVE DISCOUNTS TO MY FELLOW WAHMS!!! JUST PM OR E-MAIL ME WITH A LINK TO YOUR DS WAHM THREAD, WEBSITE, HC, OR ETSY SHOP, AND I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A 15% OFF COUPON!

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING MADE JUST FOR YOUR DD? NEED A CERTAIN COLOR SCHEME OR THEME FOR A TEAM, WEDDING, OR BIRTHDAY PARTY? VISIT MY CUSTOMS AREA, AND I WILL WHIP UP SOMETHING GLAMALICIOUS JUST FOR YOU. CHECK OUT MY GALLERY FOR IDEAS.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	zoemilkshakedress.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	48629  

Advertisement

Last edited by Petal Power Bowtique; 10-06-2010 at 09:05 PM.
Petal Power Bowtique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 06:36 AM   #2
Petal Power Bowtique
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Petal Power Bowtique- Specializing in Really BIG Bows

-Suzanne

Need Long Sleeve Lap Tees? Petal Power Bowtique's Got 'Em! Adorable Appliques! Blanks Available Too!
Old 05-22-2010, 03:48 PM   #3
Petal Power Bowtique
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

-Suzanne

Need Long Sleeve Lap Tees? Petal Power Bowtique's Got 'Em! Adorable Appliques! Blanks Available Too!
Old 05-23-2010, 07:33 PM   #4
Petal Power Bowtique
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump

-Suzanne

Old 05-24-2010, 07:45 AM   #5
Petal Power Bowtique
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: FFS Lotto TONIGHT!!! Score a FREE headband!!! Petal Power Bowtique ~Really BIG Bo

bump

-Suzanne

Old 05-24-2010, 04:26 PM   #6
Petal Power Bowtique
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: FFS Lotto TONIGHT!!! Score a FREE headband!!! Petal Power Bowtique ~Really BIG Bo

-Suzanne

Old 06-04-2010, 11:41 AM   #7
Petal Power Bowtique
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Petal Power Bowtique- Fine Purveyor of ~Really BIG Bows~

-Suzanne

Old 06-19-2010, 06:46 AM   #8
Petal Power Bowtique
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

-Suzanne

Old 06-19-2010, 11:12 AM   #9
randifay
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Really stinkin cute mama! I adore the korkers...bookmarked your thread and will have to order some for my dd here soon.
Old 06-20-2010, 06:29 PM   #10
Petal Power Bowtique
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by randifay View Post

Really stinkin cute mama! I adore the korkers...bookmarked your thread and will have to order some for my dd here soon.
Thanks I'm always down for trades, too, btw.

-Suzanne