Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 10-13-2010, 02:57 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:

I have 3 size 0 yellow kissaluvs I recieved in a trade and if you've seen my other posts for fitteds, you'll notice that I've decided to only do prefolds and covers this time around. I've never used fitteds, and am just not into them. One if them (this was undisclosed to me) has elastic that is slightly losing it's stretch on one leg and a small stain inside (I've not tried sunning.). The other two are fine. They aren't BRIGHT yellow, so these have been loved. I'd say the two with great elastic are VGUC, and the one I disclosed would be GUC sans elastic on the leg. Umm... I 'm asking 14ppd for all 3. (5 for the good ones, 4 for the disclosed one) OR, you could trade me ONE VGUC OS thirsties duo size 1 cover with applix.

I ship FC with DC and always PM you the DC number as soon as I get back from the PO. These come from a smoke free, siamese friendly home, but my kitty can not open the container my baby items are in.

SAHM to Brandon 13 and Lilyana 6 yr and Ayliana 22 mo Joyful follower of our Messiah Yeshua, Helpmeet to my superhero, Mike , expecting our 4th blessing in June!!

Last edited by ClarebearNkids; 10-14-2010 at 11:10 AM.
ClarebearNkids is offline   Reply With Quote