Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-09-2010, 09:41 PM   #1
WiggleBean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
sold, please delete

I have a stash of old and (mostly) new style fuzzi bunz. They are all size large. Two are train print, and one is...I think a dog print (I'll have to check). I have 5 wallypops as well. I would say all are in EUC, there is just the normal pilling on the fleece. All the elastic and snaps are great. No stains. I have inserts as well that are in the same condition.

I will sell the whole stash for $210ppd including DC. If you want insurance, it will be extra.

Or, I will trade for a buckle tai or SSC like a Beco Butterfly II or Calyx. Try me on prints, will say no to anything overly pink, flexible otherwise.

Prints are all gone to a fast mama! 12 solids and inserts left! $110ppd for those with DC.

Advertisement

Last edited by WiggleBean; 06-12-2010 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Make OP make sense after move.
WiggleBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:28 PM   #2
WiggleBean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ISO: Beco Butterfly II IHA: stash of FB and inserts (including 2 train print)

bump!
Old 06-10-2010, 07:26 PM   #3
WiggleBean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ISO: Beco Butterfly II IHA: stash of FB and inserts (including 2 train print)

Ok pics and details! There are 26 inserts and 24 pocket dipes. A few (all the ones with colored fleece inside) are WallyPops. The rest are Fuzzi Bunz. ALL are size large. As far as I can tell from websites, the WallyPops will fit a little sooner.

For reference, they fit my 20 pound 3month old now (insane I know), but only if I put two inserts in. I didn't dare try with one.

There is no staining on any. I showed insides of a few where I had multiples of the same color. If somebody is serious, I could take pics of the insides of all of them.
Prints sold

Prints sold

One blue left, two sold

Last edited by WiggleBean; 06-12-2010 at 08:16 PM. Reason: add pics
WiggleBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:06 PM   #4
WiggleBean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ISO: Beco Butterfly II or SSC IHA: Fuzzi Bunz size Large

I have asked mods to move this to FSOT, instead of just ISO trades only. I will also sell the lot for $210ppd, including DC. Insurance is extra if you want it.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:39 PM   #5
WiggleBean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Fuzzi Bunz size Large

Bump!
Old 06-12-2010, 03:07 PM   #6
WiggleBean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Stash of EUC Large Fuzzi Bunz (two train print)

Bump, this is an awesome deal!
Old 06-12-2010, 04:31 PM   #7
mama2m's
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Stash of EUC Large Fuzzi Bunz (two train print) $210ppd for all 24 w/inserts!!

Would love these, especially all the prints!! HMMMMM.......
mama2m's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 04:55 PM   #8
philomene
Registered Users
seller

Re: Stash of EUC Large Fuzzi Bunz (two train print) $210ppd for all 24 w/inserts!!

If you end up deciding to split them up, I would be interested in some, but don't need the whole lot.
Old 06-12-2010, 06:47 PM   #9
WiggleBean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

If you two mama's want to split them up between the two of you, I'd be ok with that. Shipping would be just a little more, so probably $110 apiece if you went half and half on them. They could go out on Tuesday as I'm going out of town tomorrow and won't be back until then. Well, I guess if you wanted them, I could bring them with me and mail them off on Monday, that would be fairly easy I think.

There are 10 prints, and two of them are the coveted train print. So I could do the prints plus two of the solids and then philomene could snag the rest of the solids and you'd each get an extra insert if memory serves me.

Let me know!
Old 06-12-2010, 07:45 PM   #10
mama2m's
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

That would be great with me!! I will take the 10 prints and the two solids! Just PM me your PP addy and I will send it off ASAP!
mama2m's is offline   Reply With Quote