Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-11-2010, 06:00 AM   #11
LaFlaca1226
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: baby bjorn little potty--anyone have it?

We have a BBLP, but for traveling we loved our Potette Plus. It can be used as a toilet insert, or it can be set up roadside with a plastic bag inside. And it collapses to very small and easy to pack in a diaper bag or backpack.

Advertisement

Check out my ISO/IHA!
LaFlaca1226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 07:26 AM   #12
crunch!910
Registered Users

I have one. DS fit on it well at 4 months old, and still does at 9 months old (20 lbs).
Old 06-11-2010, 07:34 AM   #13
angelikapisadika
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We have one and it's been sitting in the bathroom for about 1.5 years waiting for DD to pee in it. She comes to the bathroom with me when I go and sits on it until I'm done, though. I think it's a great size...good for taking along in the car, too. The potty is 2 pieces (the pot lifts out)for easy removal of "elimination". My daughter is almost 3, tall and thin, and the size has been perfect since we bought it. She doesn't seem to be outgrowing the seat at all. It's also very sturdy and slip proof. The Ikea one is all one piece and much smaller than the Baby Bjorn.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:59 AM   #14
krispy79
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We have the bigger BB potty chair and the BBLP, we only use the lp for travel, it is way too small for my 17m old to use everyday.

Is Someone Hurting you? You can talk to me 1.800.838.8238
krispy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:08 AM   #15
lovespepper
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We have one and it was perfect for my average sized 2yr old last year. He did outgrow it quickly...maybe by 2.5. I am glad to have if for my petite 1yr old.....she pees every morning after waking up, and I am going to try to catch those in there.

For travel, it's a good size.
lovespepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:00 AM   #16
Sakari
Registered Users

I was going to suggest the potette, too. I've heard really good things about that one for travelling. (I think it folds up!)

The BBLP (baby bjorn little potty) is one piece and very small. GREAT for EC and works well for *some* kids up to 2-2.5 yrs (ish) - only some! some with outgrow it before then! the bblp's purpose is to be smaller than your regular potty chair.

the BBPC (baby bjorn potty chair) is two pieces and is bigger. I haven't used or seen this one in real life, but I'm guessing it would be a better size for a child of conventional potty learning age. More like a "regular" potty chair that you could buy at target or something.

I sell Baltic Amber jewelry!
Sakari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:45 PM   #17
GEMQEMCABOOSE
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Loved our Bjorn potty seat! DS1 potty trained at 2yrs10mos and was tall and thin. Fit him great. So easy to keep clean and nice and small.
Leslie Helpmeet since 1999. WAHM to Big(04), Middle(08) and Little(09) and Double Blessings (10/13).Granola crunchy, scheduling, Evangelical Liberal mommy that CDs, BFs, ERFs, & BWs. An attached parent without the Attachment Parenting.
GEMQEMCABOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 03:11 PM   #18
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakari View Post
I was going to suggest the potette, too. I've heard really good things about that one for travelling. (I think it folds up!)

The BBLP (baby bjorn little potty) is one piece and very small. GREAT for EC and works well for *some* kids up to 2-2.5 yrs (ish) - only some! some with outgrow it before then! the bblp's purpose is to be smaller than your regular potty chair.

the BBPC (baby bjorn potty chair) is two pieces and is bigger. I haven't used or seen this one in real life, but I'm guessing it would be a better size for a child of conventional potty learning age. More like a "regular" potty chair that you could buy at target or something.
Yep, Tharen used the Baby Bjorn potty chair instead of the little potty. It is a far better size and still super easy to clean. However it would be a bit large in a car I would think. I liked it because it has the built in shield area for little boys, nothing like some of them where the shield is a separate piece and can scrape legs and tender boy parts, just a nice curve up with rounded edges. It was the only potty seat he would use. Kearnan used the Once Upon A Potty chair (which might be an option for the OP, it is a bit more compact than the BBPC but bigger than the BBLP) but it puts a child down in a squatted position and Tharen hated that. He wouldn't even sit on it.

ETA
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20
this is what Kearnan used. It is a bit pricey but he loved it. It might suit what you are looking for.

Last edited by iris0110; 06-11-2010 at 03:13 PM.
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:18 PM   #19
pcjs
Registered Users

Tiny and love it! We got it for our 8 month old, now 9 month to just start getting him used to it - its small, easy to clean, etc.. just make sure to get the one with the separate potty part as its easier to clean.

We have the "smart potty":

http://www.babybjorn.com/en-gb/Eng/p...N-Smart-Potty/
Old 06-11-2010, 11:32 PM   #20
leighi123
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Its a baby potty, so its very small. Its not meant for toddlers! They make a little bit bigger version for toddlers that is 2 peices but still easy to clean.

We loved the BBLP, but ds was 7-15months when he used it, and has always been super tiny for his age.

8months:
leighi123 is offline   Reply With Quote