Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-14-2010, 01:00 PM   #1
Farm_Mama
Registered Users
seller

Anyone else STILL not showing??

I am 15wks today with #4 and I'm STILL not showing. I thought for sure this time around I'd be just huge by now. My regular jeans are still perfectly comfortable with room to spare even. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I detest maternity clothes and would happily wear "real" jeans the whole nine months. It just seems odd for #4 to not have really popped by now. Especially since it'd only been a year since I delivered #3.

Any other not first timers still not showing?

Just for fun, here's a picture of my nearly nonexistent belly. Granted it's not flat, but let's be realistic - it wasn't flat to begin with. Forgive the fact that I chopped my head off. I used the timer and the table wasn't quite tall enough evidently.

Advertisement

Old 06-14-2010, 01:08 PM   #2
steph410
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else STILL not showing??

i'm pregnant with my fourth, but i'm showing! i feel like i look about 4-5 months pregnant, but i'm only 14 weeks....
Old 06-14-2010, 01:10 PM   #3
jodi_snider
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

sadly, my old jeans are long gone i can still fit a couple of pairs of non-maternity that are a size or two too big that were left over from my bigger days, but that's about it. you'll probably end up popping out overnight!
jodi_snider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 01:38 PM   #4
mommybird
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm preggo with #4 too, but I look like I'm 5-6 months already. Maternity jeans are still a little big, but way more comfortable than anything else so I've taken the plunge.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:12 PM   #5
hypmommy3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am expecting number 5 and I have gone from having my jeans fit snugly weighing 135 and now they are falling down needing belts. Nursing, morning sickness, and a stomach bug has put me at 128 with an almost flat tommy. I am def not complaining, it was waaay hard for me to even lose a pound after last baby so a steady increase from here is what I am hoping for. With my weight gain my vericose vein throbs so not excited about that...anyone else have an annoying vein?
hypmommy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 04:11 PM   #6
borncrunchy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Yeah, I'm definately showing, lol. I'm in my maternity bottoms already, and some of the tops, but most of the tops are way too big still. The problem is that most of my pre preggo tops don't cover my bump, lol. I look about 5 months already! But I started showing very early with this one.... around 6 weeks. And I had lost all the weight from #2, so it def wasn't that. I had many many people ask if we were sure there was only one baby in there! After 3 ultrasounds and many many doppler checks, there is only one, lol.

But I've heard of women who didn't show until 6 months because the baby just hid, lol. I even had a friend who was preggo at the same time as me with #2, only a few weeks behind, and she NEVER looked pregnant. Even at 9 months, she looked like she had just put on a few pounds. There was never a bump, just a slightly pudgyer (lol?) tummy. I couldn't believe it.

ETA: I never had morning sickness with any of my pregnancies, so I never lost any weight... I was and still am just hungry ALL the time, lol, so it's very possible that some of my "bump" is the food baby I have been growing along with the real one, lol!

Last edited by borncrunchy; 06-14-2010 at 04:13 PM.
borncrunchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 04:31 PM   #7
alishasmom
Registered Users

I am showing but can still fit in regular clothes. I will need to break out the mat clothes soon.
Follow the cloth diaper challenge! http://clothchallenge.blogspot.com
alishasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 06:32 PM   #8
MommyMeads
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I guess I am not showing because when I tell people we are expecting #3 they are shocked. I can wear some pre pregnancy clothes and some maternity bottoms but I still wear regular tops. With the last two babies I didn't get a belly until 4M so I guess I have a bit longer to wait.
MommyMeads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 07:04 PM   #9
elizabeth429
Registered Users
seller

I'm only on #2 but only showing a tad bit. I can tell I'm growing but I'm not sure I look pregnant to the outside world. I am wearing mat pants, though, so so comfy! When I wear maternity tops, I look much more pregnant than if I'm just wearing my regular clothes. Yup, I'm at that akward stage where people are questioning if you're pregnant or just ate too many cookies! (Maybe I did both...)

ETA: You look great, though!!!

Our Blog: Small Hands Inspired.
elizabeth429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 07:47 PM   #10
flame_chick
Registered Users
seller
seller

Im showing a bit, and only me and DH can really tell.. Im in maternity jeans and I tried to put reg pants on yesterday, and I almost couldnt breathe! I really didnt realize how much bigger I had gotten.
you know those women that "didnt know they were pregnant" that show, they dint have bellies their whole pregnancy! maybe you are like that!
flame_chick is offline   Reply With Quote