Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-21-2010, 10:55 AM   #31
Ali
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Summer weightloss challenge starts today! check in here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchTeacher View Post
Okay, my starting weight is a bit higher than I thought. Strange because I was at 157.? over the weekend. Grrrrr.

Right now, I am weighing in at 162 lbs. My goal for August 16th is 145 lbs. I think I can do it.

I don't have Excel on my computer -- it's a dinosaur! Where might I be able to download Excel so that I can view the spreadsheet?
You can't download excel for free but I can print it to adobe so everyone can see it and I think there is a way to post spreadsheets for everyone to view it because I've seen co-op leaders do this. I'm sure I'll figure out the best way.

Advertisement

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 10:57 AM   #32
VinhThiMom
Vinh Thi Designs
Formerly: chrisnsteph1022
seller
seller

My Mood:

Y'all want me to sticky this thread?

VinhThiMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 10:59 AM   #33
FrenchTeacher
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
You can't download excel for free but I can print it to adobe so everyone can see it and I think there is a way to post spreadsheets for everyone to view it because I've seen co-op leaders do this. I'm sure I'll figure out the best way.
AWESOME! I do have Adobe, so that will work for me. My computer is so old that I think she might implode if I tried to download another program anyhow.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:01 AM   #34
My Lil Pitter Patter
Registered Users
Formerly: HeWearsCloth REMOVED from FSOT for negative feedback!Do not B/T!

I too also have adobe.

I found this http://www.chartjungle.com/health/exercisechartactivities.html

I'm printing it out now to help me keep track of thing's. I also have the carmen electra workout dvds I'm going to use along with doing push ups, squats and sits up with DH. Oh and I have WALK AWAY THE POUNDS dvd and it really does work!

Last edited by My Lil Pitter Patter; 06-21-2010 at 11:06 AM.
My Lil Pitter Patter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:02 AM   #35
WoodSprite
Registered Users
Formerly: TangerineFlamingo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sent you a PM! I would like to join as well!
WoodSprite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:03 AM   #36
FrenchTeacher
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: If you want to join, sponsor or run the Summer weightloss challenge check in here

Quote:

Would you guys being ok with my mom joining? She is living w/ me right now until her apartment is set up (she just moved here from CT). She isn't a DS member but I can post her weights. If she wins, the prize will be raffled off to the rest of the participants (excluding me) as she isn't in this to win material items, just to get healthier and do it with me!
The more the merrier
Old 06-21-2010, 11:08 AM   #37
kbz2002
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm in again! I'm currently at 201.8. I'm 5'7". I would love to get down to 150 lbs (my high school weight). But Right now my goal is by July 4th to be under 200 and then still lose at minimum 1lb a week.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:13 AM   #38
chloecat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

okay, i'm in for this round too~~ and i'll be a prize sponsor. $50 grand prize for the winner. mama cloth & pampering package!!

and my stats 179 starting weight. goal is to be 165 by the end. but more would be even better. more importantly i want to fit into my swim suit and my size 12 jeans comfortably with no muffin top/jelly roll belly

i'm doing a combo of the biggest loser dvds and jillian michaels 30 day shred. not dieting per se, but i am trying to be consious of what i eat and my portions. i can't diet on a regular program. i have an eating disorder and dieting makes it very very bad for me and i binge eat and then get sick. so---long story short, no "dieting" for me!

i have before pics from the last challenge and can take new ones today. i lost 6 lbs on the last round so i don't look that different yet.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:22 AM   #39
FrenchTeacher
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

[QUOTE=chloecat;10548546]okay, i'm in for this round too~~ and i'll be a prize sponsor. $50 grand prize for the winner. mama cloth & pampering package!!

QUOTE]

Yay! What fun!

I also have a history of eating disorders When I got pregnant with DS2, I was at an extremely-unhealthy-for-me 110, which was a size 2 or 4. I did not get to that weight in a healthy way, and I was also anorexic during my college days. So, I have to remain mindful of what I'm doing, because I have a history of being obsessive about my weight and of loathing my body.

FWIW, my aunt/godmother died of complications from anorexia when she was 46 years old. She was 67 lbs (5 feet 3 inches tall) when she died. Zero percent body fat, on dialysis 3 days a week due to the damage done to her kidneys. She became anorexic during her 20s. This is something I keep in mind when I start to get overly obsessive.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:31 AM   #40
mama2jack
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Thanks for the support Jessica/Karen. I'm going to draft up the spreadsheet now and will pm you soon

Would you guys being ok with my mom joining? She is living w/ me right now until her apartment is set up (she just moved here from CT). She isn't a DS member but I can post her weights. If she wins, the prize will be raffled off to the rest of the participants (excluding me) as she isn't in this to win material items, just to get healthier and do it with me!
I don't see an issue with your mom joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisnsteph1022 View Post
Y'all want me to sticky this thread?
Sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloecat View Post
okay, i'm in for this round too~~ and i'll be a prize sponsor. $50 grand prize for the winner. mama cloth & pampering package!!

and my stats 179 starting weight. goal is to be 165 by the end. but more would be even better. more importantly i want to fit into my swim suit and my size 12 jeans comfortably with no muffin top/jelly roll belly

i'm doing a combo of the biggest loser dvds and jillian michaels 30 day shred. not dieting per se, but i am trying to be consious of what i eat and my portions. i can't diet on a regular program. i have an eating disorder and dieting makes it very very bad for me and i binge eat and then get sick. so---long story short, no "dieting" for me!

i have before pics from the last challenge and can take new ones today. i lost 6 lbs on the last round so i don't look that different yet.
Wo-Hoo! very generous prize!!!

to the bolded- this is totally what I want! I am still in elasitic or maternity pants and ds2 is almost 5 mo! I refuse to buy new clothes when I have clothes already, I just can't fit into them