Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-06-2010, 05:59 PM   #401
chloecat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Summer weightloss challenge! Closed to new contestants but open support for all!

good luck with the shred kathy!! it's a great workout. the first week or so i remember my legs felt like jelly!

Advertisement

Old 07-06-2010, 06:02 PM   #402
chloecat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Summer weightloss challenge! Closed to new contestants but open support for all!

oh, on a side note-- i have to go pick up a pregnancy test tomorrow. i'm not sure but i'm feeling quite preggo. sore boobies, peeing every hour with little to drink, dizzy all night and in the early morning. AF is due tomorrow so i guess we'll see. If I am then it's an incredible miracle since dh got "fixed" 2 years ago. I really don't know what to think
Old 07-06-2010, 07:21 PM   #403
nrsenadenos
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ugh, this heat is brutal! I'm retaining water like crazy! Any way to stop it? As soon as it cools back down I lose it all, but I can't seem to do a thing to get rid of it.

1200 calories seems so low! Even not BFing it recommends around 1500 for me to lose a pound a week - and I'm pretty sedentary as well.
And someone NEW coming in October! Plus 2 angels, 8 chickies, 2 ducklings, and a wolfdog.
nrsenadenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:00 PM   #404
sjscnjs
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrsenadenos View Post
Ugh, this heat is brutal! I'm retaining water like crazy! Any way to stop it? As soon as it cools back down I lose it all, but I can't seem to do a thing to get rid of it.

1200 calories seems so low! Even not BFing it recommends around 1500 for me to lose a pound a week - and I'm pretty sedentary as well.
drink water with lemon in it
120***110****100****90****80****70****60*** *50****40****30****20****10****pounds to go!
sjscnjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:54 PM   #405
nrsenadenos
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjscnjs View Post
drink water with lemon in it
Does lemon help? I drink a lot of water - at least 100 ounces a day now that it's hot.
And someone NEW coming in October! Plus 2 angels, 8 chickies, 2 ducklings, and a wolfdog.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:46 AM   #406
kbz2002
Registered Users
seller
seller

I did the shred today... definitely got a good workout with it. But didn't like the push ups... I have bad knees and they hurt. Going to rotate between the shred and taebo or zumba. Oh and a friend of mine told me she has a bunch of work out dvds too that she doesn't use anymore and she's going to give them all to me! Yeah! I tend to get bored so variety is great!
Old 07-07-2010, 07:48 AM   #407
nrsenadenos
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ugh! I'm so disappointed! 172.6 - down .6 lbs. in 6 days. I was actually a little lower over the weekend, but I'm retaining water in this blasted heat! That's only a pound lost in about 2 weeks.

And someone PLEASE tell me that 12.6 pounds = 4 pant sizes? VERY frustrated in that department too. At 160, my goal weight, pre-Athena I could wear a 6 (never did get back down to my size 4s). I want to be a size 8. But here I am, just under 13 pounds to my goal weight, and still in 12s! What gives?!
Old 07-07-2010, 07:50 AM   #408
nrsenadenos
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh, and the spreadsheet didn't figure out the weight loss and percentage this week - am I supposed to do that?
Old 07-07-2010, 07:58 AM   #409
chloecat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i think the spreadsheet is in need of work. i put my weight in too. lost another l lb. better than gaining i suppose!
Old 07-07-2010, 11:08 AM   #410
SammyJammy
Registered Users

My Mood:

sry I didn't post my weight this past week. I now weigh 134 I have been sick and not really feeling like getting outta bed. I know i may gain some back if I can't get the energy to get up and work out but right now, I feel down in the gutter
SammyJammy is offline   Reply With Quote