Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-21-2010, 11:40 AM   #41
msmellissa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: If you want to join, sponsor or run the Summer weightloss challenge check in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2jack View Post
hmmmm, I am sure we can figure something out. Are you not up for weighing your self at all? Or would you be able to schedual a weekly date with a friends scale or at the gym?
I may be able to do something weekly. Maybe when I have therapy sessions...

Advertisement

Old 06-21-2010, 11:58 AM   #42
mama2jack
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: If you want to join, sponsor or run the Summer weightloss challenge check in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmellissa View Post
I may be able to do something weekly. Maybe when I have therapy sessions...
talk to your therapist and let us know. It weekly is too much we can be flexible... bi-weekly would work too or even halfway thru. I would just say make sure to keep checking in so you can stay motivated.
Old 06-21-2010, 12:05 PM   #43
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Summer weightloss challenge starts today! check in here!!!

I'd like to join in too, but I don't have a scale... yet. I think I will pick one up though. Last I was weighed at the Dr. I weighed 137. I would like to get down to 120. I am also TTC so with fingers crossed- I don't make it the full 8 weeks because hopefully I will be gaining back the lost weight by then Is it ok if I join even still?
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 12:06 PM   #44
Macyllehub
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm in!

Weight this morning: 215
Expecting someone small Sept 2014
Macyllehub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 12:25 PM   #45
katy101
Registered Users

I'm in too. trying to shed a final few pounds. I will weigh in on Wednesdays (my normal weigh in day). good luck everybody!

re: the spreadsheet - if we can just use google docs again (see last BL thread, first post for link) that would be great. it is super easy for everyone to post and see everyone else's progress.
katy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 12:35 PM   #46
chloecat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

JUST AN FYI--------------

nobody should be ashamed of their starting weight!!! NOBODY!!! that is why we are doing this thread/weightloss challenge and you are in here posting and being motivated!!! so dont' be ashamed at all!! use that motivation and get to working out and we will all be super hot mamas in 8 weeks!!
Old 06-21-2010, 12:47 PM   #47
FrenchTeacher
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloecat View Post

nobody should be ashamed of their starting weight!!! NOBODY!!! that is why we are doing this thread/weightloss challenge and you are in here posting and being motivated!!! so dont' be ashamed at all!! use that motivation and get to working out and we will all be super hot mamas in 8 weeks!!
I have already seen mamas who have a starting weight that is less than my goal weight. Whatever. Is it is what it is. We are each trying to be our personal best and keep each other (and ourselves!) motivated and on track. No more of or .

for being healthier, hotter mamas!
Old 06-21-2010, 12:50 PM   #48
mama2jack
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

[QUOTE=Love4leon;10549043]I'd like to join in too, but I don't have a scale... yet. I think I will pick one up though. Last I was weighed at the Dr. I weighed 137. I would like to get down to 120. I am also TTC so with fingers crossed- I don't make it the full 8 weeks because hopefully I will be gaining back the lost weight by then Is it ok if I join even still?[/QUOTE]

Sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katy101 View Post
I'm in too. trying to shed a final few pounds. I will weigh in on Wednesdays (my normal weigh in day). good luck everybody!

re: the spreadsheet - if we can just use google docs again (see last BL thread, first post for link) that would be great. it is super easy for everyone to post and see everyone else's progress.
Whe have one in the works
Quote:
Originally Posted by chloecat View Post

Old 06-21-2010, 01:37 PM   #49
WoodSprite
Registered Users
Formerly: TangerineFlamingo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Put me down for a $25 GC from my Etsy store if that works for you.

I am 5'11". I weigh 152.6 today. I would like to get to 140 lbs by the end of the 8 weeks.

I bought running shoes today and a new leash for my dog, we're on a roll!
WoodSprite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 02:06 PM   #50
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I would love to join in. Today my divorce is final so this is perfect timing as it is the start of my new life. Yikes my weight is at 189. I would love to see 170-175 by the date. I recently jumped up so I don't think it is unrealistic. I am 5'5.