Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-21-2010, 01:24 PM   #521
sjscnjs
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Summer weightloss challenge! Closed to new contestants but open support for all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keonli View Post
Having your DH paw at you nightly also will help you burn more calories...lol

Advertisement

120***110****100****90****80****70****60*** *50****40****30****20****10****pounds to go!
sjscnjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:25 PM   #522
sjscnjs
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Summer weightloss challenge! Closed to new contestants but open support for all!

Size 16!!!!
I am so happy, I have not been a 16 in years, they fit good too, not super tight or anything
120***110****100****90****80****70****60*** *50****40****30****20****10****pounds to go!
Old 07-21-2010, 09:27 PM   #523
JellEBeanDesigns
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Can I vent for a minute!! I have gained friction weight gah I'm back up to 170 errr
JellEBeanDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 06:06 AM   #524
kbz2002
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellEBeanDesigns View Post
Can I vent for a minute!! I have gained friction weight gah I'm back up to 170 errr
Hang in there mama!

I do have a question for everyone though. Lately I am HUNGRY. And I do mean HUNGRY. But I am eatting healthy, for instance yesterday I ate for breakfast egg whites and whole wheat toast. Then I was hungry 2 hours later so I had yogurt with some granola in it, then 2 hours later light string cheese, then lunch was a hummus wrap and salad, 2 hours later carrots, 2 hours later... it's never ending. I'm starving, and I'm lucky if I make it to the 2 hour mark I start getting huge hunger head aches and I start feeling weak and sick. I can't stand it. Then I come home and for dinner I eat a lot because I am so hungry it's practically knocking me out. I don't know why I am so hungry ALL the time.
Old 07-22-2010, 06:09 AM   #525
sjscnjs
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbz2002 View Post
Hang in there mama!

I do have a question for everyone though. Lately I am HUNGRY. And I do mean HUNGRY. But I am eatting healthy, for instance yesterday I ate for breakfast egg whites and whole wheat toast. Then I was hungry 2 hours later so I had yogurt with some granola in it, then 2 hours later light string cheese, then lunch was a hummus wrap and salad, 2 hours later carrots, 2 hours later... it's never ending. I'm starving, and I'm lucky if I make it to the 2 hour mark I start getting huge hunger head aches and I start feeling weak and sick. I can't stand it. Then I come home and for dinner I eat a lot because I am so hungry it's practically knocking me out. I don't know why I am so hungry ALL the time.
I drink ALOT of green tea to keep from being hungry, but if i dont i am always hungry too. Keep washed celery in the fridge to munch on
Old 07-22-2010, 06:26 AM   #526
FrenchTeacher
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by keonli View Post
Having your DH paw at you nightly also will help you burn more calories...lol

Yeah, I have this going on too! FH has been cut off until after the wedding, though -- and it was HIS idea!

I am 11 days out from the wedding, and though I was hoping to hit 145, that's not going to happen. I'm at 153 right now, so I'm just hoping to see the other side of 150 by August 2nd. The 145 goal is really supposed to be for the end of the challenge, I just really hoped I could do it by August 2nd.
Old 07-22-2010, 06:51 AM   #527
keonli
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

KB, it's normal to be hungry. Try eating nuts to tie you over a little bit longer. It's normal to have snacks throughout the day and that actually helps boost your metabolism. I have celery and carrot sticks in the fridge, and pretzels on my dining table when I want something else. Walnuts are on my kitchen counter, as well as sunflower seeds. I drink lots of water or chilled jasmine tea as well.

I don't know about the sick and weak feeling though. Maybe you're lacking some protein? I'm not a nutritional expert but it seems like you are low on something to make you feel that way.
keonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:00 AM   #528
JellEBeanDesigns
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

KB your sugar is low! That is what the hunger is about have a Gatorade or juice weenie it helps!!
JellEBeanDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:50 AM   #529
nrsenadenos
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ugh...gotta get back on the wagon. DS has been sleeping horribly the past few nights and in my braindead state I've been eating too many snacks...
And someone NEW coming in October! Plus 2 angels, 8 chickies, 2 ducklings, and a wolfdog.
nrsenadenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:57 AM   #530
keonli
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You can do it, Nicole. Set a goal for yourself today. Something healthy, diet wise or activity wise. When you complete it, it'll be easier to get back on track.
keonli is offline   Reply With Quote