Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 06-21-2010, 06:47 PM   #1
Registered Users
Formerly: jesses
My Mood:
Talking Owasso/Tulsa Doctors

Ok, so I'm 5 and 1/2 months pregnant and we just moved to Owasso from FTW, TX.

I need:

And a bank!

Someone help me! LOL

Jenny, Jesse's girl , mommy to Justin Thomas (1/07) and Jaleigh Grace (10/10) and expecting our little surprise (9/11)

Visit Jaleigh Bean Bowtique on the WAHM boards! Also, visit my fan page!
jessesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:28 AM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Owasso/Tulsa Doctors

You may have already found these as your post is a few months old...just thought I'd offer what I know =)

1) I use Dr Thompson out of Tulsa/St Francis b/c I have had C-sections and he is one of the only Tulsa docs that support VBAC. There are some great docs in Owasso though, a friend uses the female that works out of St John and loves her.
2) Owasso Children's and Adolescent Medicine out of St John's has been great for me, Dr McDowell is who we normally see and he's great. Friendly and funny bedside manner, knowledgeable, and he doesn't talk 'doctor' to ya.
3) Boyd Family Dentistry is great....modern, and yet still truly a family run dental clinic. Dr Boyd is a female and great. She listens to what you have to say and lets you have real input into your treatment if you have dental problems. Staff is super friendly and they didn't care that I brought my kids along (Didn't plan to but had to that time).

I use Bank of Oklahoma b/c they give me an OSU branded check card, but first bank Owasso is a really good choice too.

Our church ( has some children/mama playdates throughout the year if you ever need grown up time =) We also have children's classes for birth to 5th grade if you ever want to visit on a Sunday morning.

Hope you are getting settled in nicely!
popoloco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 07:52 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Owasso/Tulsa Doctors

I used Dr. Thomas Wiley, at Topeka OBGYN out of St. Francis Hospital and I loved him. Highly recommend. He really cares about his patients and he knows his stuff. And has a good sense of humor.
coffeegirl is offline   Reply With Quote