Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-29-2010, 04:29 AM   #21
pamnkevin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: anyone else looking at double strollers?

My in-laws are getting us our double stroller...very cool of them. My son will be turning 3 when this baby is born so we're going with a tandem stroller too. That way he has the option to sit or stand and if he decides he wants to walk then the stroller is still pretty small to push for just one baby. Anyway...we're getting the Joovy Ultralight in either orangie or blueberry.
http://www.joovy.com/pages/pd_cabooseultralight.php

Advertisement

Old 07-01-2010, 11:01 AM   #22
AW-R
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yep, we're getting the Joovy Ultralight too. My son will be 3 when baby #2 arrives, but man, he LOVES his stroller. If he sees the zoo parking lot, he starts telling you to get his stroller out. :-) I'm hpping he adjusts well to the sitting on the back thing.
Allyssa--mom to Bennett (09/2007) and Lachlan (11/2010), 2 dogs & 2 cats, wife to Arty (14 yrs)--a done-with-diapers , searching for zen, trying to be more green, loves trades, happy-having-a-career mom who tries to do it all!
AW-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 03:41 PM   #23
ba.merritt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I was really leaning towards the phil and teds with double kit and then i found this!

http://www.babyjogger.com/city_select_lp.aspx

I love how my infant carrier that we have can fit in it. So we can just click the baby in while my son is in the stroller and then when the younger one is big enough she can just ride in the extra seat (that you have to buy).
Old 07-01-2010, 04:14 PM   #24
joy7s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had a double.. I had my dd and was babysitting my friend's dd who is 5 months older.. imo it was more of a pain than it was worth.. too big and bulky..

I mostly babywear or use a wagon.. but that's just me. If we're out and want a stroller I use an easy to manipulate umbrella.
Spring Joy Jesus following,cding, extended bfing,tandem nursing (again!) , homeschooling, mama milk donating, semi crunchy and green mama. Unemployed ped RN married to my one and only n asl Terp since 2/16/00
my three princesses: a (6/26/04) s (9/15/06) and Z (8/5/08)
and little man Z (11/12/10)
joy7s is offline   Reply With Quote