Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-25-2010, 08:09 AM   #1
LisaAnne
Registered Users

My Mood:
Daily Chat~Friday, June 25

Morning Ladies! I was surprised to see that no one started the chat yet! I have half my house picked up, laundry started and bathrooms cleaned already, so I figured it was time to sit down for a minute!

Cheli-I really hope that you don't have GD. Although, could GD help explain some of the weird infections, headaches, etc you've had? Also, I am sorry to hear about River, but I pray that you can get some answers to make everyone in the house happier!

I saw you ordered some wool! Let us know what you think when you get it!

Tracy- Sounds like you had a rough evening! I really, really hope that your ankle is better today.

Lori-I hope your pain is better today. I had a migraine with Jack that I could not get go away despite 3 trips to the chiro in one day, ibuprofen, and Tylenol and finally took some Tylenol with Codeine that the OB prescribed. I was freaked out but to the point where I couldn't stop crying because the pain was so bad. I hope the chiro today helps!
And HURRAY for the bed-I hope it looks as good in person as online!

AFM-I almost got a good night's sleep. I crashed at about 8:30 so I missed out on my back rub because I couldn't stay awake until DH got home from taking the dog for a walk! Jack slept until 4:30 and I made him go back to sleep until 6, but I still feel a little tired today.

I am meeting a friend at the dog park this morning. Jack loves it, but it will be interesting to see how it goes because her 2-year-old and 2 dogs are pretty high strung!

I am getting my house all picked up today because my sister is coming to watch Jack tonight. I actually won tickets to the local country music festival, Country USA, through a FB contest. I am a lucky lady lately! It started Wednesday, but we decided to just get a sitter for tonight since Jack hasn't been doing too well without me lately. The acts we want to see are all during the day tomorrow pretty much, so we're bringing Jack with us. DH is so excited because Toby Keith is playing tonight. But, he doesn't go on until 10:30. I may be snoozing in my bag chair by then! I guess I gotta go back to getting the house picked up so that I can nap with Jack and hopefully stay awake tonight!

Advertisement

Old 06-25-2010, 08:32 AM   #2
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

Re: Daily Chat~Friday, June 25

Morning! Laundry, Packing, Clinicals, Moving... Busy Crazy Hectic day! There are a few inductions scheduled for today, so I'm hoping that I get to see a baby born!

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

:: & RUBY ♥ ::
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 09:10 AM   #3
tbowers8403
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Tracy - Your poor ankle! Hope everything is not too sore today!

Cheli: Hope you enjoy your wool, I do like the skirties, but I'm allergic to Wool so I am not going to try it :-(

Mag: Sorry to hear about your houseguest situation, definatly sounds stressful. How long is the guest staying?

I loved all the crafty pics yesterday and I tried to catch up from yesterday.

AFM: I'm in a work meeting right now on the phone lol - I hate these. I have not heard back from the lady wanting my bedroom set - its that darn tall dresser. I'm hoping to get rid of it and make some money on it, otherwise its going to Goodwill. I'm counting down the days to move into our new place! Today seems less packed and stressful - I need to get my yardsale permit for my fourth of july yardsale. Packing is going fairly well - I hope everyone has a less stressful day. Yesterday was so packed I forgot to go to my cousin's to pick up my baby gift. oops!

Take care ladies!
Old 06-25-2010, 09:42 AM   #4
Fusion
Registered Users

My Mood:

boring day here, but slept like crap so hoping to just chill out and knit. Happy Friday!!

Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 09:44 AM   #5
benjaminsmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

Morning Ladies!

Tasha I so hate the fickleness of selling, LOL. Hope the right person comes along and snaps the set up! Good luck at the yard sale!

Lori don't forget to try and get abreak in there and drink your water. It is hard to remember when you are going all day like that. Hope you get to see a new squishy! Also hope you get some relief, headaches suck!

So my ankle is quite stiff and sore this am. Just gonna have to take it easy and be carefu I guessl. Ben woke up a couple times, then peed the bed at 5:30. SO I brought him to our bed since DH had already left for work and he slept till almost 8. But he came down and prodly announced he peed in my bed. Grrr. He doesn't typically do that. Oh well what can you do? So off to do more laundry. Take care!
Old 06-25-2010, 09:49 AM   #6
L J
Gazelle Intense
seller
seller

Morning mamas!

Mag - when I first scrolled through posts yesterday morning, I thought you were dog sitting, too. Could you send your house guest back early under the pretense that you need to go help your Step-mom out, or something to that effect? There has to be a way to get rid of him and save your sanity without too many hard feelings. You are such a strong woman to put up with what you have so far.

Lori - I hope you have a great busy day, and get to see a baby born!

Cheli - I am so excited you ordered some covers! I know you are going to love them! What colors did you get?

Lisa - have fun at the dog park! A high strung two year old and two high strung dogs? Does it sometimes makes you wish they made pregnancy safe nerve pills?

Tasha - I hope you are able to sell your bedroom set. I have been on a major roll (buying) on CL lately - hopefully the same goes for people in your area!

AFM - Today is my mama's birthday, so I am going to go over there for a bit and hang out. I'm going to take her out next week, so no real plans for today.

DP applied for 3 jobs last night - one in San Diego, one in Fort Worth and one in central GA. He has feelers out everywhere, so hopefully something will come through fast. I'd rather move very, very pregnant than with a brand new baby. Especially if we are moving across country. I've never lived anywhere but Alabama, and even though the idea of living somewhere new is exciting, I'm scared to death. I'm going to need lots of moral support. The restaurant industry, at his level, is always hiring and firing, and his resume is fantastic, so I know he'll find something better than this stressful place.
L J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:03 AM   #7
LisaAnne
Registered Users

My Mood:

Laura-I hope DP gets something soon! I also would rather move extremely pregnant than with a new baby! I hope you enjoy your visit with your mom today. DH and I have been talking about moving for a while. All of our family is here, but we rarely see them (their choice, not ours) and I really, really hate winter.

Randie-I hope you can get some rest and even a nap in today.

Tracy-So frustrating about both Ben and the ankle! I hope your day gets better!

AFM-Dog park was canceled because my friend's son woke up with croup...again. This is probably the 4th or 5th time he's had it since November and it always takes weeks and weeks to go away. Instead, I changed my chiro appointment to this morning so I can relax this afternoon.

On a good note-my house is all picked up, bedding changed and laundry done and put away. Now, if my (non-existent) cleaning lady would show up and clean the place, the day would be just about perfect!
Old 06-25-2010, 10:28 AM   #8
magbtrfly
Banned
seller

My Mood:

good morning!

I have cleaning, Cheli's customs and school work to do today. I hope everyone has a good day!

I'll check back later, kitchen calls my name! Everyone is hungry!
magbtrfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:32 AM   #9
benjaminsmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

Lisa if your "cleaning lady" shows up tell her I have a long list for her when she is done, LOL.
Sorry about the dog park =( Hope Chiro does you some good.

Laura I totally agree with you, moving preggo vs with new baby is much preferred! Hope something good comes up for you both. I totally understand the excitment/scared feelings. I have a feeling you guys will be just fine though!

Randie hope you can sneak a nap in!

So I had sent a message to a friend of a friend via facebook as she has ties within the birthing comunity at my friend's suggestion to see about free/ lowcost doulas. I think she thought I was expecting her to do it for free from her response. Not what I was meaning, so I thanked her for her time. I did a quick search on Kijiji and found 2 different doulas offering free services. I think I would still plan on giving them somethig or a gift of some kind. Anyway, I sent a message to one to see if we could meet up and see how we click. So who knows??? IThe more I thnk about my birth I feel it is even more important for me to have a doula present if I am going to be induced (by a different dr) than birting naturally with my current dr, I know this dr. is supportive of natural birth and vbac, not so convinced an OB/surgeon will be as supportive. So definately scared I would be pushed into another section. Oh the thoughts that run through your head, LOL.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:35 AM   #10
benjaminsmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

Mag hope you have a great day!
I wanted to say yesterday, I was sorry that your visit isn't going as you had envisioned/hoped. I know you guys were so excited and looking forward to it for so long. Such a ig disappointment for it to be going the way it is. You are such a caring family, I hope your good natured ways rub off on him, even if only a little. =)