Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-25-2010, 09:44 AM   #11
Salsa
Registered Users

Re: Daily Chat~Friday, June 25

Hi everyone! So, so glad it's Friday. I am working today and then we're heading to my mom's house. We've nixed camping as there is rain/storms predicted for the area. Oh well, maybe next weekend. Other than that not too much going on. I'm 29 weeks today! I can't believe 30 weeks is next week already and that it'll be July - where is the time going?

No time for personals as I must get back to work. Have a great weekend everyone!
Karen

Advertisement

Salsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:23 AM   #12
magbtrfly
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjaminsmom View Post
Mag hope you have a great day!
I wanted to say yesterday, I was sorry that your visit isn't going as you had envisioned/hoped. I know you guys were so excited and looking forward to it for so long. Such a ig disappointment for it to be going the way it is. You are such a caring family, I hope your good natured ways rub off on him, even if only a little. =)
I really appreciate this Tracy. I sure hope so too.
magbtrfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:01 AM   #13
JerBearsMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

just a quick hello to everyone! hope ya'll have a great day!
JerBearsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:31 AM   #14
JamieJLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hiya everyone! This is the beginning of a crazy weekend for me. Billy's huge, huge project at work is being implemented tonight at 10 PM and he'll be living at the hospital for most of the weekend. He is home this morning and will be going into work after lunch to return maybe sometime tomorrow late afternoon. Then he starts working 4AM to 4PM shifts every day until they get things under control. He's hoping he won't have to go into work next Saturday, July 3rd. So Rosie and I will be alone and missing him.

Lisa: Sorry the dog park didn't work out, but it sounds nice to just be at home! If you find a free, magical cleaning lady, please send her my way when you and Tracy are done with her.

Tasha: I hope your dresser sells! Good luck!

Lori: Busy, busy day! I hope it goes smoothly and it would be awesome if you got to see a baby being born!

Randie: Hi! I hope you have a very relaxing day!

Tracy: I hope your ankle feels better! And I hope you find a good doula option for yourself. It seems like that would really help you go into the birth prepared.

Laura: Good luck on your DP's job search! That unknown can be so scary, but I think moving to a new area can be such an exciting opportunity to kind of start fresh. Plus experiencing new things can be so fun and interesting!

Mag: You have a full plate today (like every day!). I hope you are feeling more positive towards your houseguest situation today.

Karen: You are coming up on 30 weeks? Ahh! Oh geez, I am too. Where is the time going?!

Amanda: Hi! I hope you are having a great Friday!

AFM: Billy got to join us for music class this morning which was very fun. Even though Rosemary just cried her heart out when the class ended and we had to leave. She just loves it sooooo much.

I have big plans for today and this weekend. I am currently making lemonade and I hope to make pickles today. I finally have a bunch of cucumbers all ripe at the same time in the garden so I am going to try pickling.

Then I got some dyes in the mail yesterday and am hoping to maybe dye some of my natural fabrics from the recent coop. I've never dyed before! I'll probably start with some old prefolds. I also have fabric to make a fourth of July dress for Rosie that I should get going on. And.. my FIL is coming to the babysitting rescue so I can go to that baby shower on Sunday. Yay!
Old 06-25-2010, 11:33 AM   #15
Chrijodo
Registered Users
Formerly: RiverDrakesMomma
seller

My Mood:

It has been such a busy day already today LOL I'm ready for a nap!
I had my perinatologist appointment this morning. Girls look GREAT. I have pictures and as soon as I get the energy I'll post a few. My cervix is shortening still but still not quite at the panic point so we'll see. I finished my orientation class for my school. I start the first real class on Tuesday!

I will be back in a bit with persies
Chrijodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:53 AM   #16
magbtrfly
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Jamie!

Woo hoo pics of the girls! Can't wait to see them Cheli!!

I'm sitting here building up my hydration for cleaning as I work on my papers for class!
Old 06-25-2010, 01:32 PM   #17
Chrijodo
Registered Users
Formerly: RiverDrakesMomma
seller

My Mood:

Lisa--I guess anything is possible. I have no idea what's up with my body other than it is in total protest of this twin pregnancy. Have fun tonight at the festival. I'd LOVE to see Toby Keith in concert.

Lori-- I hope you take it easy today between the chaos! And I hope some babies pick today for their birth day so you can see birth!! It's awesome!

Laura.. I got 2 Interlock (Orchid and Pink) and 4 Crepe ( Lavender, Lemon, Key Lime, and Aquamarine) and I figured out what I'm doing for inners but I REALLY need the Katydids to sell because I need to use those funds to get the inners. I hope a job comes through for DP soon for you!!

AFM: I posted the pictures of the ultrasound on FB for everyone to see but I can still post them here if people want. Off to go try and do some of the reading for class.

Tasha-- I hope the lady comes through and buys the bedroom set!

Randie-- YAY for a lazy relaxing day!
Chrijodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 01:51 PM   #18
magbtrfly
Banned
seller

My Mood:

the kids are going around with the sweeper in the house, while I finish my paper for class! I love it!
Old 06-25-2010, 05:32 PM   #19
lifeacoustic
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hey y'all!

I've been really bad at keeping up with personals. I always read but then I get overwhelmed. I suppose it's a good thing though - it means we have so many mama's to keep in touch with and that we have a strong group.

Severe thunderstorm warnings here with deluges of rain flooding the streets. Two of my cats are terrified of the noise and rain and the third, who was born outside and I rescued last summer, sits in the window and watches the rain, thunder, and lightning.

Busy weekend by Josh and my standards coming up - which actually simply means we have SOMETHING going on. We're going to a wedding on Sat at 4pm and then we're going to Danbury, WI (where IS that?!) for a couple of days because that's where his friends are having the reception. I have no idea what I'm in for - probably watching a lot of drinking and smoking, I imagine. I will pray for warm weather and some kind of a lake to sit by. I figure I'll be content with that.

Josh quit one of his jobs and has his last night tonight. I'm not sure how we'll pay rent, but I think his sanity was hanging by a thread. He's worked there for 5 years and never had a performance review or anything. He's taken for granted and treated like crap. I say, "Adios jackasses." I'd rather he were happy.

I'm making macaroni and cheese for dinner. I can't put my brain together to make anything more than that.

See? This is why I don't respond much lately on these. I ramble and tell you inconsequential crap. Ha! I'm sure I'll have more nonsense spewing out of my fingers later, as well. I'm going to win Wheel of Fortune now - it's so easy from your living room! I gotta get on that show.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:44 PM   #20
magbtrfly
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Angela you crack me up! I use to watch wheel of fortune all the time!!

Have a great weekend everyone...I have finals tonight for my one summer class I'm taking. I finished the rest of my papers for that class. It was a 5 wker and it went by so fast, I was able to get it done in 3.5 weeks. Not much going on this weekend...DH has a mandatory thing to go to tonight for the Marines so it's just me and the kiddies and Allen.