Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-25-2010, 10:36 AM   #11
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: ~~~ Daily Chat Thread: Friday, June 25 ~~~

Krystal-those are the worst kind of dreams. Sorry.

I feel like I have nothing to say to you knitters. I think the pics are way cute, but I don't knit or need anything knitted. But I am way jealous that you can occupy your hands and mind!!

Kealii-I couldn't imagine the same 5 books over and over. ugh. It is a really nice thing to do though.

So, has anyone had the Cracker Barrel Breakfast called Whoesome Breakfast?? It's a giant blueberry muffin, fresh yogurt/blueberry/strawberry parfait with fresh granola, two eggs and two pieces of bacon. OMG, yummmmmmmy. Bryan wan't me to get the makings for fresh parfaits now. I could probably do that breakfast everyday of the week.

I totally thought I'd get on the scale this morning to major vacay damage, but to my pleasant surprise.........no weight gain at all!!!! I think I should have gained something. I'm feeling like I'm not gaining enough now. I eat though.......man do I eat. Well, see how mad my doctor is next Friday.

Advertisement

Old 06-25-2010, 11:03 AM   #12
ashtonsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

good morning ladies! im in the slept like crap list. dd got up so many times for some reason and kept coming in our bed. she hardly ever wakes at night so i hope this isnt her way of getting out of her own big girl bed. we'll see toinght!

yesterday i was in such a bad mood. i was so irritable and sensitive and the kids were driving me nuts, and ds's problems were making me cry etc. so im hoping to day will be better dispite the lack of sleep!

Ashley, is it possible to request no ruffles or just one little one on the bottome of the legs?

kathleen; i'd be very upset at both dh and dr!!!

Christina: i hate bad sleeps!!! enjoy your time out for a bit!!!

cecili: lucky girl with no weight gain!!

Krystal: i have had those types of dreams about dh ex wife and that horrible feeling stays with you all day! even though here, she doesnt even live her and i have no reason to think he is cheating etc, but those dreams are hard to not think about!

Kellie: yay for 20 weeks!!!! get your work done so you can play!!!!

kealii: great idea video taping the reading! that will be such a great thing for both of you!

Tiffany; i hate taking the kids to my appointments and thats because I did one time and my ds was a little brat the whole time. it was horrible!!!

ihope i didnt forget anyone!! sorry if i did!

21 weeks today for me!!! i really need to start listening to my hypnobabies tracks! if anyone has the book, want to photocopy the very important pages for me????

Last edited by ashtonsmom; 06-25-2010 at 11:07 AM.
ashtonsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:05 AM   #13
ashtonsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

alisha: i posted on your other thread!! congrats!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2010, 11:41 AM   #14
ojessesue
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I slept great, but I won't gloat too much because it's my first night of good sleep in over a week. I think your body just gets so tired it has no choice but to rest well. Don't worry ladies, hopefully that night is coming soon for all of you!!

We did find out yesterday that we are having a girl. Everything looked nice and healthy on the U/S, super happy about that and getting excited about having a girl. I brought home a flowery thirsties duo cover from work last night to celebrate.

Anyhow, we are headed to Ohio after I get off of work today for a family reunion. Can't wait to see my family!! Hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy your growing bellies as much as I am!
Old 06-25-2010, 11:56 AM   #15
ashtonsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

jessica; congrats on a girl!!!!! that is awesome!!!! do you get a staff discount at your work? when i was working in a cloth diaper store up here we did. have a great holiday!!!!
Old 06-25-2010, 11:58 AM   #16
AshleyLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

i was thinking a bell ruffle.. but if you dont want ruffles.. i can do that too. easier for me!

Old 06-25-2010, 12:07 PM   #17
LilOutlaws
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

SO tired. Didn't fall asleep til 5am!

But today is good.. my DD (6yo) lost her first tooth today She is a cute lil snaggle tooth!

(ETA I am having a celabratory sale from now through Monday if anybody is interested Special scent of the weekend is Tooth Fairy Taffy [a luscious blend of confectionary Sugar paired with Fruit Syrup of Wild Berry, Orange Crush, Black Cherry & Tangerine are molded into Vanilla Taffy create a sweet tooth, Bubble Gum dream!] and the discount code Toofers! will get you 15% off!! )

Last edited by LilOutlaws; 06-25-2010 at 12:09 PM.
LilOutlaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:20 PM   #18
ashtonsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ashley they look great!!!! i think just plain and simple. no worries about a ruffle on these ones!

jacklen: horray for your dd!!!!! how exciting!!!!
Old 06-25-2010, 12:23 PM   #19
pamnkevin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Add me to the sleeping like crap list...in fact...add my DH and son as well. None of us slept well last night. I wonder why??? Very strange that so many of us slept poorly.

Kathleen...I had Gestational diabetes with my son and my dr already told me that I'd probably get it again. He's not making me test early though...he just said we'll skip the 1 hour test and go right in for the 3 hour test...oh joy!

AFM...got some bad news today from my SIL. She was expecting her first baby due at the end of January and found out that it's not viable. They saw the heartbeat last week but the baby passed away. She had another u/s today to check. This was their first and they struggled just to get pregnant. I feel sooo bad for her.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:28 PM   #20
Mom2frick&frack
Registered Users

My Mood:

Krystal~UGH on the dreams! So sorry! That's got to be tough dreaming things like that then having them haunt you during the day and feeding your mind. Do you have any inclination at all that DH really is cheating or could it just be a fear you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
Krystal-those are the worst kind of dreams. Sorry.

I feel like I have nothing to say to you knitters. I think the pics are way cute, but I don't knit or need anything knitted. But I am way jealous that you can occupy your hands and mind!!

Kealii-I couldn't imagine the same 5 books over and over. ugh. It is a really nice thing to do though.

So, has anyone had the Cracker Barrel Breakfast called Whoesome Breakfast?? It's a giant blueberry muffin, fresh yogurt/blueberry/strawberry parfait with fresh granola, two eggs and two pieces of bacon. OMG, yummmmmmmy. Bryan wan't me to get the makings for fresh parfaits now. I could probably do that breakfast everyday of the week.

I totally thought I'd get on the scale this morning to major vacay damage, but to my pleasant surprise.........no weight gain at all!!!! I think I should have gained something. I'm feeling like I'm not gaining enough now. I eat though.......man do I eat. Well, see how mad my doctor is next Friday.

Oh I love parfaits! YUMMY!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonsmom View Post
good morning ladies! im in the slept like crap list. dd got up so many times for some reason and kept coming in our bed. she hardly ever wakes at night so i hope this isnt her way of getting out of her own big girl bed. we'll see toinght!

yesterday i was in such a bad mood. i was so irritable and sensitive and the kids were driving me nuts, and ds's problems were making me cry etc. so im hoping to day will be better dispite the lack of sleep!

Ashley, is it possible to request no ruffles or just one little one on the bottome of the legs?

kathleen; i'd be very upset at both dh and dr!!!

Christina: i hate bad sleeps!!! enjoy your time out for a bit!!!

cecili: lucky girl with no weight gain!!

Krystal: i have had those types of dreams about dh ex wife and that horrible feeling stays with you all day! even though here, she doesnt even live her and i have no reason to think he is cheating etc, but those dreams are hard to not think about!

Kellie: yay for 20 weeks!!!! get your work done so you can play!!!!

kealii: great idea video taping the reading! that will be such a great thing for both of you!

Tiffany; i hate taking the kids to my appointments and thats because I did one time and my ds was a little brat the whole time. it was horrible!!!

ihope i didnt forget anyone!! sorry if i did!

21 weeks today for me!!! i really need to start listening to my hypnobabies tracks! if anyone has the book, want to photocopy the very important pages for me????

YAY for 21 weeks Sandra!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojessesue View Post
I slept great, but I won't gloat too much because it's my first night of good sleep in over a week. I think your body just gets so tired it has no choice but to rest well. Don't worry ladies, hopefully that night is coming soon for all of you!!

We did find out yesterday that we are having a girl. Everything looked nice and healthy on the U/S, super happy about that and getting excited about having a girl. I brought home a flowery thirsties duo cover from work last night to celebrate.

Anyhow, we are headed to Ohio after I get off of work today for a family reunion. Can't wait to see my family!! Hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy your growing bellies as much as I am!
Congrats on the girl. And yes, do you get discounts where you work? What part of Ohio are you coming to? I live in the Northern part of Ohio. So, I was showing DD the pics you posted of your vaca and she was gushing over how cute your DS is. Especially his hair! We love it! Do you get a lot of flack from people because it's so long? Ethan has long curly hair and gets called she all the time no matter how boyish his clothes are and family members are always nagging us to cut his hair. Since it's curly it's not as long as Harper's but is down to his shoulder blades when wet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilOutlaws View Post
SO tired. Didn't fall asleep til 5am!

But today is good.. my DD (6yo) lost her first tooth today She is a cute lil snaggle tooth!

(ETA I am having a celabratory sale from now through Monday if anybody is interested Special scent of the weekend is Tooth Fairy Taffy [a luscious blend of confectionary Sugar paired with Fruit Syrup of Wild Berry, Orange Crush, Black Cherry & Tangerine are molded into Vanilla Taffy create a sweet tooth, Bubble Gum dream!] and the discount code Toofers! will get you 15% off!! )
Yay for losing her first tooth! That is a huge deal to kids. Off to check out your specials!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamnkevin View Post
Add me to the sleeping like crap list...in fact...add my DH and son as well. None of us slept well last night. I wonder why??? Very strange that so many of us slept poorly.

Kathleen...I had Gestational diabetes with my son and my dr already told me that I'd probably get it again. He's not making me test early though...he just said we'll skip the 1 hour test and go right in for the 3 hour test...oh joy!

AFM...got some bad news today from my SIL. She was expecting her first baby due at the end of January and found out that it's not viable. They saw the heartbeat last week but the baby passed away. She had another u/s today to check. This was their first and they struggled just to get pregnant. I feel sooo bad for her.
So sorry about your SIL! It's heartbreaking when you hear about someone trying so hard for a baby and it has a sad ending. How far along was she? My GF (who is coming over tonight with her DS) went through fertility treatments for a long time before getting PG with her DD. 2 weeks after we found out we were pg with DS and before telling anyone she lost her DD at 20 wks from an incompentent cervix. Telling her I was pg a month later was one of the hardest things ever! They started trying right away since the Dr told her she would probably be able to get pg on her own since already being pg and she did! It was a tough pg with bedrest, cerclage and such but she had her DS 2 months after I had mine. The worst thing for me was watching the constant heartache everytime she had a Dr appt because nothing was ever normal or easy for her. It broke my heart. Her DS is happy and healthy and we couldn't be more thrilled. He had a rough start though bc he was born with a cleft lip and palate. I kept thinking, "Why can't these people who will be the most amazing parents just catch a dang break?" If anything it taught me to be grateful for every ache & pain, every bit of heartburn and anything that makes me miserable during pg because there are so many woman out there that would kill to experience all that and have that be the least of their worries. I hope she has a great support system in the weeks to come. to her!

35 minutes until my weekend starts! YAY!!! DH, FIL and a friend will be working on the bathroom again all day tomorrow. MIL is coming over too. I plan to dump DS on her at 3 so I can go to my hair appt since DD is going to an amusement park for the day. One good thing about living close to an amusement park???? When you have a teen you buy a season pass and they spend lots of time there instead of at home making you crazy!

Last edited by Mom2frick&frack; 06-25-2010 at 01:30 PM.
Mom2frick&frack is offline   Reply With Quote