Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-25-2010, 01:31 PM   #21
mayasmom23
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: ~~~ Daily Chat Thread: Friday, June 25 ~~~

Can I join in the sleeping like crap club. :lol: Anyway, tonight dh and I are going out for our 6th wedding anniversary (it's tomorrow, 6 years). Kids are staying at dh's twin brother's house with his family (they have never been without us), so we can have some privacy. Anyway, I finally get to have crab with melted butter, been craving for weeks now. We were going to see a movie, but nothings playing. So, I think we will hang out at Border's and get an iced chai tea and some books. Hope everyone has a great day.

Advertisement

Old 06-25-2010, 01:32 PM   #22
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

oh Pam, that's terrible news.

Ashley-I don't know who you were asking, but I think ruffles would look cute.

Jessica-Congrats on the girl!!!! Seems everyone is finding out!!! Well, except team green and me!!!! I have to wait another week.

Anyone else still waiting for their Big U/S???? Or am I the only one??

I can't believe how many of us slept like poo poo. Geez, I hope we get better sleep tonight. I'm thinking I will go lay down for a bit and see if I can get a power nap in.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:35 PM   #23
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

Congrats on 6 years stephanie!!!!! I hope you enjoy the crab dinner. Yummy.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:35 PM   #24
CokeLover
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
oh Pam, that's terrible news.

Ashley-I don't know who you were asking, but I think ruffles would look cute.

Jessica-Congrats on the girl!!!! Seems everyone is finding out!!! Well, except team green and me!!!! I have to wait another week.

Anyone else still waiting for their Big U/S???? Or am I the only one??

I can't believe how many of us slept like poo poo. Geez, I hope we get better sleep tonight. I'm thinking I will go lay down for a bit and see if I can get a power nap in.
I am having another US but not my big one! I can't wait to see babe again!
Old 06-25-2010, 01:51 PM   #25
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Pam- Sorry for your SILs loss. I have never had to experience seeing HB and losing the baby. Some how for me it has made my losses easier because they have happened so early. I hope you guys will be ok. I know it can be hard to be around someone that is pg after a loss but is also wonderful to have someone close to you that is so you can at least celebrate a new life with them.
Jessica- Congrats on the healthy baby girl!
I can't wait to see the poll results to see how our teams are adding up.
Stephanie- Congrats on your anniversary! Crab legs sound so yummy.

Kathleen: I can't believe she talked to you like that. GD can happen to anybody and I thought having it in a previous pg was the only inidcator for earlier testing. I don't know why they are all over you about your weight. So far I have been up and down in the weight department and my Dr said I was doing great!

Kellie- I was told for this US my bladder didn't have to be full. In fact they had me go right before to leave my sample.

My appt went well. My Dr said my US looked perfect. I measures 1 week ahead today. My BP was low for me. Maybe explains why I was a little dizzy this morning. We talked about my little contraction scare last week. He decided that if it happens again he wants me to come in especially if it from being dehydrated, he wants me in for rehydration and monitoring. Hopefully the MS continues to lessen and space itself out some more.
He even watched a short video with DD on my iPod. I wish all the Drs in his practice were like him. I think he spent as much time talking to her about the baby as he did me! After my appointment we had a quick lunch with my mom and got the food order finalized for Mondays surprise party. I decided to go to the craft store out my mom's way even though DD does terrible there. I'm glad I got some good buys because DD was a nightmare. I have been buying fleece for some reason I think I need it and now I don't really know what I was going to do with it. I found some yarn that I liked to do some crocheting and hopefully to knit the owlie cable hat. It is browns and bright blues. Does anyone have a good store to buy smaller cuts of hemp and OBV? I really don't think I need or want to pay that much for yardage.

Last edited by tedcgh; 06-25-2010 at 02:06 PM.
tedcgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 02:19 PM   #26
AshleyLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Old 06-25-2010, 02:19 PM   #27
ojessesue
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ashley--Those longies are super sweet. I really like the colors. Lucky you, Sandra!!

Pam-- Hugs to your family.

Kellie--Thanks for the sweet comments. Harper gets called a girl a lot and we do get some comments about cutting his hair from family members. I choose to ignore them! He has the most beautiful hair and I just have a hard time cutting it. Oh, and I'll be around Dayton. My grandma lives in New Lebanon (tiny) and we'll be staying there. Farm area but it's where I grew up and I love it! Have a great weekend! Hope the bathroom work is almost over.

Cecili--It will come, I know the waiting sucks! Mine was only this week because I called to reschedule telling them I would be out of town next week--oops

Tiffany--I bought my fabrics from First Gear on HC but I just looked and it says her store is inactive...I don't know. She did have good prices, though. Good luck.

Last edited by ojessesue; 06-25-2010 at 02:22 PM.
ojessesue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 03:16 PM   #28
alishamommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I bought some dipes almost 12 days ago and no fluffy mail ...I even emailed the lady and no response. I hope I haven't been punked bc it was $60 worth of stuff.

I'm just a , , , kinda momma -- and I wouldn't have it any other way
alishamommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 04:00 PM   #29
AshleyLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by alishamommy View Post
I bought some dipes almost 12 days ago and no fluffy mail ...I even emailed the lady and no response. I hope I haven't been punked bc it was $60 worth of stuff.
You live in canada right? Doesnt it take 2-3 weeks for stuff to arrive? I would wait a week and email again. and if she doesnt respond or you dont have diapers you need to file with PP.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:23 PM   #30
CokeLover
Registered Users
seller

So I have been looking all day for a new OB and can't find one But I did get half a pair of longies done LOL
Love the longies Ashley!!!