Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-26-2010, 05:50 AM   #1
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
daily chat saturday june 26th

Morning ladies!

AFM-gona be MIA all weekend as we are making the trip home! Have a great weekend. I will have to post pics of my $90 shopping spree at gymbo yesterday. Wahoo. Off to garage sale and have breakfast with my momma!

Advertisement

~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 05:59 AM   #2
LisaAnne
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: daily chat saturday june 26th

Rachael-Sounds like you're having fun! I miss you and can't wait to hear about your adventures, shopping and otherwise!

Angela-I miss you when you're quiet--I hope you keep posting! Have fun this weekend-I hope you can find some peaceful place to hang out!

Jessica-I hope you got a good night's sleep!

Jamie-Any thoughts on how your pickles turned out? How was your soup? I pretty much eat whatever I am hungry for, no matter how inappropriate it is!

Cheli-I am glad that the girls look great and that your cervix is still cooperating (strange thing to say! ) Toby Keith was REALLY good, but not sure it was worth it! It started raining about 15 minutes before he went on and rained and light-up-the-sky-lightening for the entire 70 minutes we stayed to watch him. I hung in there because DH was so excited, but he even had to finally give up since we had nothing with us but our bag chairs. I literally wore my sleeve-bag draped over my head most of the time because I hate rain on my face! I know, you're bummed we didn't have a camera, right?

Tracy-I am glad you got a mommy day. I feel like I have missed out on an awful lot of them lately with my schedule this summer! I hope your cleaning goes quickly!

Laura-You and the spaghetti "incident" sounds an awful like lot some preggo brained moments I've had! I am glad you and Henry found something you could enjoy for dinner!

AFM-Wow! I certainly remember why I don't go out often, well, okay, EVER anymore! We got home about 1am and didn't even see the concert. When we were finally driving out of the grounds 1/2 hour after we left our seats, Toby Keith was still going strong! Going to bed at 1am and Jack was up at 6:10am saying, "Mommy!" Ugg. Sleepy today!

And, somehow while packing up our chairs, my phone fell off my hip. I noticed when we were halfway to the car so we went back, but it wasn't there. I suspended service on it last night. We were debating going to the festival for a while today and bringing Jack, but I forgot how LOUD it is, so we kind of had decided not to. However, now I need to go back at some point to check out the lost and found. Unfortunately there is really no way to go without paying $15 for parking (or walking 3 miles on an insanely busy road), even just to check for my phone. It was raining so who knows if my phone will even work IF we find it. Sigh. Its always something around here.

On a good note, Jack has been in a great mood since late yesterday afternoon and into this morning! I felt kind of bad, but his whining over the past 2 weeks was driving me crazy and I scolded him. He looked at me, laid on the couch for 10 minutes and then got up and has been a total angel ever since. He even was good for my sister, went to bed good for her, slept through the night and everything--something he hasn't been doing for us for the past 2 weeks! I guess he knew Mommy meant business!
Old 06-26-2010, 06:18 AM   #3
LisaAnne
Registered Users

My Mood:

Oh, and 30 weeks today! Baby is just about 75% cooked!
Old 06-26-2010, 06:42 AM   #4
Fusion
Registered Users

My Mood:

Safe travels Rachael

Sorry about the phone Lisa, but yay for 30 weeks!

AFM: Going to a farmer's market in a little bit with my mom, then I don't know for the rest of the day. DH is going to watch the World Cup game with a friend this afternoon so I have that time to myself. Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday

Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 06:52 AM   #5
kannondicarpo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Morning ladies.

Rachael: Hope you are enjoying your trip. I have not been reading much but I am stoked to see your Gymboree haul!

Lisa: Sorry about the phone, that really stinks. What service do you use? I have an old ATT phone that you can have if you can use it.

Yay for 30 weeks. :yippee:

Randie: Ooooh, we may hit the Farmer's Market. Thanks for the suggestion!

AFM: Everyone but Nikolas and I are sleeping. Well I keep seeing my niece pop her eyes open but she has yet to roll out of the couch! Kevin took Kate and slept with her in their room because she was keeping me awake and now they are just passed out.

We've been getting alot done but I am so tired. Kevin and Kelli are going to tackle some big things this weekend and I am really hoping that that will help us finish the rest easily. I am so ready to be done... Today we are going to take a bit of a break and go to Ann Arbor to get a good meal from Whole Foods to cook tonight. I also want to hit the health food store because I am out of arnica and my body is achy. We never did go to the zoo this week because it was high 80's-low 90's so we plan on going on Wednesday if we are making good time. Oh the babies deserve a BIG treat.

Other than that I don't have much going on.

I miss you ladies tons.

Charlene Keala || 9.27.10, Zakary Michael || 10.25.12 & Baby "Momomi" || October 2014 ~

Loving life on the Big Island!
kannondicarpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 07:07 AM   #6
Chrijodo
Registered Users
Formerly: RiverDrakesMomma
seller

My Mood:

Rachael-- drive safely this weekend!! Can't wait to see what your shopping spree got you!

Lisa-- UGH what a bummer about the concert and rain and phone fiasco but YAY that Jack seems to be in a better mood as of late. I hope it lasts! And WOOOO HOOOOO for 30 weeks! I can't believe we're all getting so close to the end.

Randie-- Sounds like a good day planned! Have fun!

Shannon-- I'm glad you guys are getting so much done but make sure to take care of yourself too! We miss you around here!

AFM: Not much planned today. I'm still sick I am hoping to get the energy up to clean the house or at least organize the girls room which has turned into a disaster zone. I got a shipping notice last night for the girls Loveybums! Holy fast processing! OH and the big thing that occured yesterday for us.. River got stung by a bee. he was out playing on the slide and didn't see it. Poor kid SCREAMED
Chrijodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:23 AM   #7
LisaAnne
Registered Users

My Mood:

Shannon-Thanks for the phone offer, but it won't work. The frustrating thing is that neither DH or I planned on getting new phones, but about 2 months ago we both started having weird "software" issues with our phones-just a few months after Verizon bought out all the Alltels around here. Verizon told us we had to get new phones because they weren't updating the "old" Alltel phones. So, although neither of us needed a new phone, we both had to get them because they weren't working anymore. So, we have 2 perfectly good Alltel phones that I know won't work with Verizon (mine started turning off randomly throughout the day, sometimes when I was on a call, sometimes not). We have insurance on it, and I think my claim is only $35, but it is still just annoying. I swear I feel like I am going crazy!

Cheli-Poor River! I hope he forgets about the bee soon. And, I hope you feel better after a day without much to do! Did you ever hear back about your GTT?
Old 06-26-2010, 08:30 AM   #8
Chrijodo
Registered Users
Formerly: RiverDrakesMomma
seller

My Mood:

Lisa-- Nope still nothing about the GTT but I have an OB appt next Thursday so I'm sure I'll hear then if they don't call before then.
Chrijodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:41 AM   #9
JamieJLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

Good morning!

Rachael: Have a safe drive back home! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures and see pictures of the loot you got.

Lisa: Rainy concerts are no good! I'm glad that you were able to enjoy at least part of it. And that totally stinks about the phone thing. I do have a few old Verizon phones laying around, let me know if you want me to send you one! It's good that you have the insurance plan, but that can be such a hassle sometimes.

Oh, and the pickles are a mystery so far. The directions said to wait at least 24 hours to try them although for best taste I should wait 2 weeks. They look like pickles, but kind of like cut-up cucumbers too - just a little firmer and more solid than store bought pickles. However, I've never had homemade pickles before so maybe they are supposed to look like that. Maybe they'll be super crisp and delicious - we'll find out in a few weeks. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Randie: Have fun today! That sounds like such a nice day with a trip to the farmer's market and then some alone time.

Shannon: I'm glad you guys are getting so much done. I agree with Cheli though, make sure you take it easy and take care of yourself when needed. Do you have a moving date set yet?

Cheli: I'm sorry you are still sick. And what a terrible surprise it must have been for River to find out that bee sings HURT! Poor kid.

AFM: Our night without DH went just fine. Rosie and I just ate bacon and eggs and peaches for breakfast and I think we are going to go shopping at Walmart. I so try to avoid that store, but sometimes you just can't. Then this afternoon my poor DH will finally get to come home from work! I think he'll probably just crash the second he walks through the door - he will have been at work for something like 28 hours straight!
Old 06-26-2010, 08:58 AM   #10
benjaminsmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

Jamie I think the pickles, start looking more pickleish as they sit a bit, LOL if that makes sense. Yum! I love homemade pickles! Poor DH hope he gets some rest. How was the bed to yourself??

Laura I bought a snoogle off kijiji a while back (month ago maybe), not really loving it =( Hope yours gets more love, LOL

Lisa that so sucks about the rain and the phone. You and your luck I swear!

Rach have a good trip, can't wait till you are back!

Randie have fun at the market!

Shannon glad you guys are getting lots accomplished, sorry you aren't getting more sleep. Hope the arnica gives you some relief.

Cheli, poor River. Ben SAID a bee poked his eye out yesterday, but nothing there, LOL. What a kid. Glad River seems to be back to himself wanting to play!

It is rainy here, pretty crazy storm crept up last night. Not feeling too motivated quite yet to do any cleaning, here or the units. I should go make some brekkie and get to work. Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Last edited by benjaminsmom; 06-26-2010 at 08:59 AM.
benjaminsmom is offline   Reply With Quote