Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-26-2010, 09:05 AM   #11
tbowers8403
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: daily chat saturday june 26th

Rachel: Shopping Spree? Oh how fun! Can't wait to hear what you got!

Lisa: Sorry you lost your phone! Congrats on 30 weeks! I'll be hitting that milestone this Thursday!

Cheli: Glad the girls are doing well, sorry your not feeling well today though! I hope your son's boo boo from the evil bee feels better!

All the mommies I missed - hope your weekend is going well and relaxing!

AFM: Just a boring day. I packed two boxes of clothes and just finished filling out husband's FAFSA. (He procrastinates worse than me, so I'm just getting it done) I was all frazzled last night because my mom decided to freak out about the deep chest freezer I bought that was older. She thinks its going to explode or something, literally threw a fit over the phone saying how she wants to put it on the side of the road for free (its at her house currently) and buy me a new one. That would of wasted $75. So I went 'whatever do what you want' well after sending her one I found for $280 she said she wants to look elsewhere, then dad called shortly said "We are letting you keep it" She was probally having one of her menapause breakdowns. Really retarded and just stressed me out from the nonesense.

Oh, also found out on Facebook something was wrong with MIL and had hubby call her. She's in the hospital, had a stroke and some mini strokes and is borderline diabetic. They still are doing tests on her. Keep her in your prayers!

Advertisement

Old 06-26-2010, 10:11 AM   #12
benjaminsmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh tasha what a day! Daves mom gets all up in arms about silly things like the freezer too. I think you handled it great. Sorry about your MIL. I am surprised your FIL or someone didn't call to tell you about the strokes. Strange leaving you guys to find out via facebook. Hope she recovers quickly. So scary! Hope you get accomplished all you need to do.
Old 06-26-2010, 10:24 AM   #13
tbowers8403
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjaminsmom View Post
Oh tasha what a day! Daves mom gets all up in arms about silly things like the freezer too. I think you handled it great. Sorry about your MIL. I am surprised your FIL or someone didn't call to tell you about the strokes. Strange leaving you guys to find out via facebook. Hope she recovers quickly. So scary! Hope you get accomplished all you need to do.
FIL and MIL are divorced and in different states. MIL has a boyfriend though and him not calling us ticks me off a bit. He found out from one of his moms friends on FB that posted about her issue. Brett did comment and said "well I did not hear anything" so I had him call her. I don't understand DH's side of the family - they are not close and you hardly hear anything. I told some of his family members about us expecting and you don't get a card or anything! Not that I'm fishing for pressies, just did not get much out of the wedding too. Was surprised some showed up!
Old 06-26-2010, 10:24 AM   #14
kannondicarpo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Getting ready to head out finally. Just wanted to pop back in while I had a minute even though it is not long enough for personals.

One thing though:
Jamie, we are moving next Friday, July 2nd. Thanks for all of the love ladies. Kelli is so good to make sure that I take breaks and never lets me move ANYthing. She really is the best.

Charlene Keala || 9.27.10, Zakary Michael || 10.25.12 & Baby "Momomi" || October 2014 ~

Loving life on the Big Island!
kannondicarpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 11:18 AM   #15
jraejohnson
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

cheli is the bee sting swollen, i know it sounds crazy but if you have any meat tenderizer spice rub that on there and it will help with the swelling. i got bit be either a bee or hornet as a kid and i thought my grandma was nuts putting that on me but within minutes all the swelling was gone. yay on the loveybums! how many did you get? are you going with the megaroos?

hi shannon! hope the packing is going well.

rachael have a safe drive!

hello to everyone else!

afm not much going on besides melting to death and washing baby clothes. wow i never realized how much infant clothes i have. i guess considering i have had 3 boys and i am a hoarder of baby stuff i have too much. i am currently sorting and donating. bleah........
Old 06-26-2010, 12:25 PM   #16
benjaminsmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

Tasha that explains a lot. Very frustrating indeed, though. Some families are just "different" I guess, LOL.

Shannon, glad keli is looking after you for us! So ecsited about your move!

Jessica good for you. I need to do that also, we have just too much stuff!

AFM I booked a campsite. We are gonna go from July 11-14th. My friend told me about a neat site. Looks amazing, Ben is gonna have a blast!
http://www.olmacdonalds.com/amenities.html
Now just hoping Dh can get the time off. His partner broke his elbow and is off till August. But we promised Ben he could go camping, so really hope it pans out!
Old 06-26-2010, 12:57 PM   #17
JerBearsMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Workin' today. try to be back later for persies!
JerBearsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:10 PM   #18
magbtrfly
Banned
seller

My Mood:

hi everyone!!

I hope you are all having a great weekend thus far...I don't have much time for persies...I'm working on yarn and store stockings and Cheli's goodies this weekend...DH is out with the kiddies washing the van and truck...

I'll pop in later!
magbtrfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:11 PM   #19
JamieJLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

Tracy, good to know that the pickles might still be changing in looks as well as flavor over the next two weeks. I hoped it would be something like that! Oh, and it was sooooo wonderful to have the entire bed to myself last night. I slept wonderfully!!

Hooray for a planned camping trip! That campground looks great! I'm sure Ben will love it!

Tasha: I'm sorry to hear about your MIL! That is so frustrating and weird when families just don't communicate, but what can you do. ILs are always "weird" compared to what you grew up with.

Shannon: I'm sure you have a bunch of stuff to do before you move, but I'm glad the end is in sight for you. Soon can get settled into your new home! And share pictures with us.

Jessica: Sorry about the heat! I'm glad you are being productive anyway.

Hi Amanda!!

AFM: I'm not really sure what to do with myself this afternoon. Rosie is sleeping and I am pretty tired myself. I have a lot of chores and a good number of fun craft stuff I could work on. Hmm. Such hard choices! I hope everyone is having a nice day.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:34 PM   #20
L J
Gazelle Intense
seller
seller

Hey y'all. I just put Henry down for his nap, so I'm finally getting some quite time. Went and bought my pillow this morning, and then I made a special trip to Publix to buy groceries. Our nearest one is 30 miles away, but I was close anyway from picking up the pillow, so I figured I might as well go there. Its such a pleasant shopping experience compared to our Wal-Mart and dinky little grocery store.

Jessica - I am washing baby clothes today, too. I have all of the nb/0-3 stuff in the dryer right now, and I'm hoping to get them put up today after Henry gets up from his nap. They are going to share his dresser and closet. I feel like I'm doing it a little early, but it'll be one less thing to do at the end, right?

Lisa - I am so sorry you lost your phone! That is always such a hassle. We have the highest amount of insurance possible on mine, because, uh... I do it a lot.

I'm so glad for you that Jack seems to have snapped out of his whiny mood! Hopefully it'll last!

Tracy - that campground look fantastic! Almost makes me wanna go camping!

Rachael - have a safe drive! Can't wait to see pics of your Gymbo scores - I missed the sale this time - I'll live vicariously through you!

AFM - I think I am fixing to go work on a house cleaning schedule. When I tried my hand at being a sahm before, I used one and it kept me productive and sane and my house clean. I have to have a list, every day, of things I have to do, with boxes to check off, or I just won't get anything done at all. Now that I'm down to working just 2 days a week, I am going to rewrite one and see if it can help. I'm so disorganized.
L J is offline   Reply With Quote