Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-26-2010, 06:19 AM   #1
elizabeth429
Registered Users
seller

Dec. Bellies Weekend Chat 6/25-6/26!

Morning!

Sorry I'm dragging this AM, DD had a bad night I think she's starting teething again. We had had such a nice break from it!

DH finished the flooring yesterday! It looks so awesome! I'll try to get a pic later, we just put it in our living room and dining room.

I'm off to work, have a great day!

Advertisement

Our Blog: Small Hands Inspired.
elizabeth429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 09:51 AM   #2
flame_chick
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Dec. Bellies Weekend Chat 6/25-6/26!

oh cant wait to see. I hope and pray we have enough tax $ next year to do some of our floors!
flame_chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 12:56 PM   #3
T&Gmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Megan- Ohh I want to see too! Sorry about your DD teething. DS is 19 months and still only has 12 teeth. He's never really cranky anyhow thankfully!

Amanda- I hope you guys do to!

Enjoy your weekend!!!
T&Gmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 02:04 PM   #4
alisha_roseleip
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey ladies!! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I would love to see the floors too.

AFM~ I am struggling today. I am soooo stinking tired. DD was up until 12 puking and then DS woke me up a bit after 4 by puking all over me. It was freaking fantastic My house looks awful and DH has to work again tonight so really there is no help until Monday here with the kids because he will sleep the rest of today and then tomorrow for a few hours. He will have to go to work Monday am so tomorrow night for a bit maybe and then Monday night and Tuesday he will be home.

Whining over
It is not out of meanness or rudeness but it is not yours unless you ask for paypal address or you ask me to hold it for you because we are working on a deal. Asking for more pics does not mean we are in the middle of a deal
alisha_roseleip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 02:34 PM   #5
flame_chick
Registered Users
seller
seller

oh that stinks! Im not tired or anything and the kids are well, but it still stinks to have husband working nights. we have been on the night schedule since we were together, and while we are used to the schedule, it still stinks! its almost impossible for him to switch to days on even one of his days off, I just try and be positive and see all the good things that the job brings!
flame_chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 05:16 PM   #6
cupcakewright
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Got to go out to lunch with my Dh today, and a girl from camp last year, ( I was a leader) and her mom, she is moving close to us for college, so I will be her surrogote mom, this year.

I love eaing out, and they paid, we weren't expecting that, what a treat!!!

Ugh, nausea is setting in for the day and a stupid headache, however, while I felt well this morning, I was able to walk 1 mile, that is something.

I have begging my GH to go to our storage unit and bring home my maternity closes, hopeing that happens today
Old 06-26-2010, 07:03 PM   #7
angel95annie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi everyone! I am going to try and stay more active here

I am 15 weeks today and starting to feel better finally......but still get nauseous at night *booo*
I can't keep up on housework and my energy level is a lot less than normal. This is really stressing me out. I hate having a dirty house that I can't have anyone over ya know? Oh well......we'll get it under control soon!

So today was supposed to be this wonderful day where I accomplish all these things I am behind on - laundry, kitchen, living room - and I got about 1/8th of it done Hopefully I can finish some of it before bed?

Bloggin' bout my crazy life at Mama Dweeb!
angel95annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 09:21 PM   #8
alisha_roseleip
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Feel free to skip my post...WHINING AHEAD....

Ugggg! I have no idea what the pain is from in my side, but it is not spreading to my upper stomach and lower back. IT SUCKS!! I might be headed to the ER tomorrow if this continues. I am getting plenty of water and have not done much of anything today minus a few loads of dishes and cooking dinner, so I am pretty sure that it is not from over doing it.
It is not out of meanness or rudeness but it is not yours unless you ask for paypal address or you ask me to hold it for you because we are working on a deal. Asking for more pics does not mean we are in the middle of a deal
alisha_roseleip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 05:02 AM   #9
krispy79
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Megan- Luck you, I would love to put in bamboo floors on my lower level. I dream of it, then the cost and the fact that I have 2 dogs and 2 cats (who are put downstairs during the day when we are at work) roaming around makes me realize how nice carpet can be at hiding when you haven't vacuumed.
Annie- I hope you catch up and feel better soon. I never caught up on my house aftyer my last pregnancy, then as I did here I am again falling behind.
Alisha- GI issue maybe? I have IBS that only seems to flair up during pregnancy when I drink milk or eat beef (which I am totally craving). It gives me bad stomach pain and leaves me nauseous for days, like shooting cramps.

I have my niece in town to spend the week with us. Its a blessing and a curse. She keeps DS totally occupied, but she never leaves my side. I had to kick her out of the house last night to go play with the girl across the street.

We have so much to do around here before baby comes. We have been living in our house for 6 years, for the past 6 years everything in the house has been the same way with the exception of DS's room. That was easy we only had a futon, desk, and bookshelf in there when he came. Now I have to move an intire spare bedroom into the downstairs computer/sewing/workout room, the computer room doubles as a storage room and we have to reorganize purge and clear that out and fit a 15x20 room with 2 closets into a 10x8 room with a crawl space. I have no idea where to start. Just trying to configure how to fit all of this stuff is making my head spin.
I'm thinking of using the 2 antique dressers I have in the spare bedroom for #2, but I am so worried about them getting ruined. Not that they're in the best shape, but kids+ wooden rail drawers don't sound like they mix in my mind.

Is Someone Hurting you? You can talk to me 1.800.838.8238
krispy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 07:25 AM   #10
lauren420
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi mamas, I am impatiently waiting for next tuesday, so I can go in and do the second half of the IPS testing and see what the results are, its driving me NUTS not knowing if there is anything wrong! The GEnetic counselor basically told me everything I already knew (she was very impressed with how much I actually knew lol, I am a reasearch-a-holic ) I am keeping my faith up and hopeing that everything is fine, and have come to terms that if my worst case scenario is DS then i am ok with that