Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-26-2010, 07:29 AM   #1
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
~~Weekend Chat 6/26~~

Hey everyone!!!

I slept better last night.........probably cuz DH and I DTD
I am all alone for most of the day. DS is at gma's and DH had to go to work today.......mandatory 8 hour shift to catch "stupid AP" up (his words) If they meet their goal he'll get a 1/2 day's pay. He's salary so normally he wouldn't get anything for Saturday.

So the only way I feel little babe is by laying on my belly and taking away all the room it has to swim-----is the wrong of me???

Any big plans today???

Who is still waiting for the 20 week scan?

Advertisement

Last edited by momneedssupport; 06-26-2010 at 07:47 AM.
momneedssupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:05 AM   #2
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ~~Weekend Chat 6/26~~

Well, I'm 21 weeks today and I have 26 more days until I get to see DH, so I'm glad someone's getting some I already got my scan. . . Are you still waiting for your scan Cecili?

Well, its cruddy weather today. It looks like rain. So my big plans are sit on my butt and knit, knit, knit. I have one leg left to do on the longies I'm making and then I'm gonna see if I have enough yarn leftover for a matching hat and then I get to dive into either the BFL I got from Jo to make a cocoon and matching hat out of (and maybe longies if I have enough) OR the pink camo gaia I got of HC. The pink camo is going to be the baby's "coming home" outfit (lol minus the fact that she should be born at home) along with a pink nb LS lap tee that says "My daddy, strong, brave, soldier, My hero" on it (or something to that effect as I haven't gotten the shirt yet. . . The shirt should match the longies I'm making right now, too.

I'll probably also spend time on fsot searching for more yarn and lap tees. . . I should have pp again sometime this week and I like to plan ahead these days
Old 06-26-2010, 08:08 AM   #3
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

I wish DTD would have helped me sleep better last night, but it didn't. I almost started the thread at 2:30 this morning when I got up sick and wound up going back to sleep on the couch. Boo. I even took my reglan, tagamet and zofran before bed to hopefully keep it from happening. Luckily DH took care of DD and they ran some errands together so I slept until 8:30. This weekend is full: need to clean, start working on DH's birthday cake, church picnic today and church nursery duty and a family get together/bonfire tomorrow. I can't wait to roast some marshmallows and make s'mores! Only 2 more days to keep DH's party a secret!
Old 06-26-2010, 08:39 AM   #4
myall4him2
Loving Touch Wet Bags
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey ladies!

Sorry I haven't been around much. Been busy and been feeling yucko lately. Yesterday I think I had a stomach virus and still feeling out of it today. Trying to get some laundry done.

myall4him2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:39 AM   #5
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkinflame13 View Post
Well, I'm 21 weeks today and I have 26 more days until I get to see DH, so I'm glad someone's getting some I already got my scan. . . Are you still waiting for your scan Cecili?

Well, its cruddy weather today. It looks like rain. So my big plans are sit on my butt and knit, knit, knit. I have one leg left to do on the longies I'm making and then I'm gonna see if I have enough yarn leftover for a matching hat and then I get to dive into either the BFL I got from Jo to make a cocoon and matching hat out of (and maybe longies if I have enough) OR the pink camo gaia I got of HC. The pink camo is going to be the baby's "coming home" outfit (lol minus the fact that she should be born at home) along with a pink nb LS lap tee that says "My daddy, strong, brave, soldier, My hero" on it (or something to that effect as I haven't gotten the shirt yet. . . The shirt should match the longies I'm making right now, too.

I'll probably also spend time on fsot searching for more yarn and lap tees. . . I should have pp again sometime this week and I like to plan ahead these days
Yep, still waiting. It's on July 2nd at 130 CST. So close yet so far. I feel like I'm the only one left that doesn't know what to buy....except for those on the green team.

A day of knitting sounds relaxing. I have to clean. The dog threw up twice last night.....I sort of cleaned it, but now I need to really take care of the spots.

Tiffany-sorry your still duffering with ms. I really wish you could get some relief.
Old 06-26-2010, 09:09 AM   #6
ashtonsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

morning ladies. maybe tonight will be the night that we all get a good sleep!

going to a kids swap meet this morning to buy a few boyish items to have on hand just in case and to satisfy my need to shop for baby! then we are going to look at a van later which im excited about! then off to the nursery to get a few more cucumber plants as the deer ate ours! and we cant live without them!

This baby is getting so active and kicking so high up! but normal for me as im so short waisted. we love to watch baby moving around and kicking from the outside! my painful contacx have also started already so that kinda sucks but again, very normal for me!!! hopefully this headache goes away today. it sucks!!!
Old 06-26-2010, 09:15 AM   #7
AshleyLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Stephanie, I hope today goes better with you and your DH. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY though.

My kids got up way too early. DD1 was up before 5am. like really? Its not like its light out. DH unplugged the TV so hopefully she would go back to sleep.. But instead she woke up DD2 before 7am. They are bundles of fun this morning
Old 06-26-2010, 09:26 AM   #8
ashtonsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

oh ashley that sucks!!!! maybe they will have a longer nap so you can have one too!
Old 06-26-2010, 09:26 AM   #9
ashtonsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

oh ashley that sucks!!!! maybe they will have a longer nap so you can have one too!
Old 06-26-2010, 09:28 AM   #10
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Today, I'm transitioning dd3 to taking only one nap a day in hopes that she will be ready to go to sleep at bedtime instead of climbing out of her crib. . . wish me luck.