Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-26-2010, 09:32 AM   #11
ashtonsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ~~Weekend Chat 6/26~~

good luck christina!!!

Stephanie: im so sorry hun! I hope you are able to work things out and that things can get a little less stressful for you.

Advertisement

Old 06-26-2010, 09:32 AM   #12
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sandra, I have the opposite problem. . . I'm long waisted and baby keeps kicking me in the pelvis. Sometimes I'm feeling hickups, too. All down in my pelvis area. Sometimes, when I'm sitting down, she'll kick me in the belly around the bellybutton level, but the rest of the time, its pelvis city lol.

Ashley, sorry you didn't get to sleep as late as usual. I slept like crud. I went to sleep at 2:30 and Izzy woke me up at 8:30, but in between I must have woken up 15 times just because I wasn't comfy. Then I woke up with my shin hurting. IDK if I just slept weird or what.

I was thinking last night how funny it is when absence makes the heart grow fonder. . . and when it doesn't. I was engaged to an Army guy before DH and I got together and when he left, we just fell apart, but with DH gone it is so different. Its the same situation (minus the kiddos), but it FEELS so different.
Old 06-26-2010, 09:37 AM   #13
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

BTW, I retract any previous statements regarding gatorade helping headaches. My headaches have been a lot less since I stopped drinking it and started drinking more water, so maybe mine were just dehydration related? I still get them, just not as bad.
Old 06-26-2010, 09:48 AM   #14
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

Sorry about the kids Ashley, maybe they'll take a good nap soon.

I'm really not relating to anyone on here. I don't feel movement, don't know what I'm having, no clue on names, can't knit or sew........No headaches or MS......

I'm sad. I have to contribute.

Sorry about your anniversary Stephanie. I'm sure it just needs some time to blow over.....
Old 06-26-2010, 09:50 AM   #15
myall4him2
Loving Touch Wet Bags
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post

I'm really not relating to anyone on here. I don't feel movement, don't know what I'm having, no clue on names, can't knit or sew........No headaches or MS......

Sorry about your anniversary Stephanie. I'm sure it just needs some time to blow over.....

Cecili, I have no clue on names either so we're in the same boat lol

myall4him2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 10:05 AM   #16
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have no clue on names either. And I refuse to even think about them yet. I have plenty of time to get frustrated over that later I'm procrastinating.
Old 06-26-2010, 10:13 AM   #17
Kealii
Registered Users

Cecili - You're not the only one still waiting, I have to wait until July 19th! I have a feeling I'll be the last one to one, other than Team Green of course, so the last one involuntarily, lol

Tiffany - I am so sorry you're still dealing with m/s, that's horrible. I really hope it goes away soon for you.

Christina - You're a knitting fiend hehe, I need to pick my crochet back up, just haven't had the gumption recently.

AFM - slept like crap last night, got about 2 1/2 hours total, broken up, yuck! Not much for this weekend. Hoping to hear that DH gets to go on leave early since they're making him work during part of leave. Other than that and church on Sunday, it's a lazy weekend.
Old 06-26-2010, 10:19 AM   #18
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am a knitting fiend and a yarn addict. I have issues. I used to be a crocheting fiend. . . When I run out of yarn to knit, I'm going to whip up some more sponges. I my sponges and I don't have enough of them LOL.
Old 06-26-2010, 11:03 AM   #19
Kealii
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post

Can I make you feel better? I haven't felt the bean in 3 weeks, already said I don't find out until july 19th, have boy name from back when we had a name for DD before we knew she was a girl but no idea on a girl name, the only project I have is crochet blanket for a friend, none for this bean, no m/s... You're not alone!!
Old 06-26-2010, 01:03 PM   #20
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealii View Post
Can I make you feel better? I haven't felt the bean in 3 weeks, already said I don't find out until july 19th, have boy name from back when we had a name for DD before we knew she was a girl but no idea on a girl name, the only project I have is crochet blanket for a friend, none for this bean, no m/s... You're not alone!!
I guess we're the only ones left. It'd sure be nice to feel this tiny parasite move once and awhile