Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-26-2010, 01:05 PM   #21
sassybean
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: ~~Weekend Chat 6/26~~

Im still waiting for my 20 wk scan to Cecili, even though I am on team green. Mine is on July 12th however I am going to move it up to the 5th b/c the 12th is DD first day of swimming lessons. I can't wait to see "baby chubby" as it has been named in my family! I think they call it that b/c of all the left over chubb from the first 2!

Anyways, u/s are always exciting! What are you hoping for Cecili, boy or girl?

Advertisement

*For all the people out there who say "Why buy the cow when the milk is free" here's a little news flash for ya...80% of women today are against marriage, why, because they realize it's not worth buying a whole pig just to get a little sausage!*
sassybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:09 PM   #22
sassybean
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkinflame13 View Post
BTW, I retract any previous statements regarding gatorade helping headaches. My headaches have been a lot less since I stopped drinking it and started drinking more water, so maybe mine were just dehydration related? I still get them, just not as bad.
My sister gets really, really bad migranes and her dr told her to drink a glass of pop and lay down, something in the carbonation is supposed to help. I think it helps take the edge off for her. Maybe something you could try??
*For all the people out there who say "Why buy the cow when the milk is free" here's a little news flash for ya...80% of women today are against marriage, why, because they realize it's not worth buying a whole pig just to get a little sausage!*
Old 06-26-2010, 01:10 PM   #23
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassybean View Post
Im still waiting for my 20 wk scan to Cecili, even though I am on team green. Mine is on July 12th however I am going to move it up to the 5th b/c the 12th is DD first day of swimming lessons. I can't wait to see "baby chubby" as it has been named in my family! I think they call it that b/c of all the left over chubb from the first 2!

Anyways, u/s are always exciting! What are you hoping for Cecili, boy or girl?

I'm hoping for boy, but I'm feeling girl. I've even called it she/her. tsk, tsk.

I'm sure I'll cry a little if its a girl.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:26 PM   #24
sassybean
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
I'm hoping for boy, but I'm feeling girl. I've even called it she/her. tsk, tsk.

Do you want another boy b/c you already have a boy? I want another boy since the baby will be closest in age to my son. They will be exactly 2 1/2 yrs apart. The baby and DD will be 5 yrs apart and me and my sister were 5 yrs apart and HATED each other for years! So I guess I am a little scared to have another girl. But with all of the issues I had in the beginning I will take either as long as it's healthy!!

I hope you get what you are wanting! And for what it's worth I don't feel this baby move that much. I feel like everyone else feels their baby so much more than me. But I guess anytime now we should start really feeling the movement. Hope it happens soon for ya!!
Old 06-26-2010, 01:26 PM   #25
LilOutlaws
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yeah Niko kicks all the time. Especially when I am on the laptop, he likes to kick it and make it move hehe
LilOutlaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:49 PM   #26
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Cecili- I'm sorry your feel left out. We love you and you always get us chatting. I know how frustrating not feeling the baby is. It has been in the last week that I have felt the baby more frequently. Most days at bedtime and when I laid on my belly. I didn't feel it until 20 weeks and 1 day. Still at 21 weeks it has been over a day since I felt this little one again. With DD she was so active and didn't have a placenta buffering the movement, but I could feel her like crazy long before now.

Just got back from picking up some fluff. I hadn't bought anything in a long time, maybe since learning I was pg, but I finally gave in today. I bought 6 small FuzziBunz from a lady on craigslist. Never used FB sized or OS but for washed and not worn diapers, I couldn't pass $10/diaper! They look perfect. Plus I just found out that I won a lotto on here. So in one day I doubled my small stash. Then once babe is big enough to wear DD's OS diapers, we should be good.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:52 PM   #27
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassybean View Post
Do you want another boy b/c you already have a boy? I want another boy since the baby will be closest in age to my son. They will be exactly 2 1/2 yrs apart. The baby and DD will be 5 yrs apart and me and my sister were 5 yrs apart and HATED each other for years! So I guess I am a little scared to have another girl. But with all of the issues I had in the beginning I will take either as long as it's healthy!!

I hope you get what you are wanting! And for what it's worth I don't feel this baby move that much. I feel like everyone else feels their baby so much more than me. But I guess anytime now we should start really feeling the movement. Hope it happens soon for ya!!
Sort of. I know what little girls can be like. I've taught 13-18 year olds and I hate the drama. I hated my mother and I don't want my little girl to hate me, but that will probably happen because I'm hard headed.

I know little boys and I love trucks and dirt. I hate ruffles and pink. I also hate little girl diapers..........only wiping one way and all those creases

BUT, I am probably growing a little girl and will have to make the best of it. EVERYONE I know makes fun of me because they all want me to have a girl and I can't stand the thought.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:53 PM   #28
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Tiffany, DD3 is using mainly FB size small and she is 17 months old. She started fitting in them when she was a couple months old, so we've been using ours for a LOOONG time. They are great dipes. And $10/ dipe is a great price for just washed. I think they retail for around $20 new. . .

So it looks like 1 pm is a good time for Izzy's 1 nap. . . since she climbed up on the kitchen table and went to sleep on it at 1 pm earlier I carried her up to her bed and she took a great nap and now she's awake and happy, so we'll see how bedtime tonight goes. . .
Old 06-26-2010, 03:07 PM   #29
Jaxence
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

When I had DS he almost made a single child parent out of DH and I. He was so much work...Then we had DD...He made her more active and she mellowed him out...They were and still are the perfect pair I call them my twins...If I had a boy next, even though that what I though I wanted, I would have been done..I got what I needed...DS finally gets his brother after his sister has decided that she wants to be more girly than he does...
Ya never know, boy or girl it'll be exactly what you need...
Mommy to DS#1 R/8 DD#1 A/6 DD#2 R/4 and DS#2 D/2
Jaxence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 03:10 PM   #30
Jaxence
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Sort of. I know what little girls can be like. I've taught 13-18 year olds and I hate the drama. I hated my mother and I don't want my little girl to hate me, but that will probably happen because I'm hard headed.

I know little boys and I love trucks and dirt. I hate ruffles and pink. I also hate little girl diapers..........only wiping one way and all those creases

BUT, I am probably growing a little girl and will have to make the best of it. EVERYONE I know makes fun of me because they all want me to have a girl and I can't stand the thought.
You're funny...Actually in my experience I've found that it's just as difficult to clean around little man stuff as it is to clean a girl...They're different, true, but they offer the same number of challenges as any boy...IMHO...
Mommy to DS#1 R/8 DD#1 A/6 DD#2 R/4 and DS#2 D/2
Jaxence is offline   Reply With Quote