Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-27-2010, 07:43 AM   #1
LisaAnne
Registered Users

My Mood:
Daily Chat-Sunday, June 27

Morning Ladies!

Jessica-Sounds like you were busy, busy yesterday!

Laura-I always think about setting up a schedule, but right now I know that I am too busy with work and life to actually stick to it!

Mag-I hope DD slept great in her "big girl bed" last night!

Tracy-Just think--you're half done!!! And that campground looks amazing! Jack loves petting zoos and swimming-it would be his idea of heaven!

AFM-I woke up feeling like garbage. Its not exactly a surprise since I know I am dehydrated, spent hours the last 2 days sitting in a bag chair, ate lots of "carnival food" and got a major headache from all my muscle cramps. I am slurping down water and hoping that I feel better before I have to head off to go to work.

We decided just to go to the country festival with Jack for a while since we were going to have to pay for parking to see if I could find my phone either way. Jack loved it and did really well. DH really wanted to see Sawyer Brown and they were awesome. How those guys can be together for 29 years and the lead singer can still jump and dance around like a 20 year old is beyond me! We saw most of Terri Clark's performance, but had to leave because we were pushing it dangerously close to bedtime and Jack was melting down.

I did learn something yesterday--Jack LOVES cotton candy as much as his mommy does! He and I definitely need to stock up on some fruits and veggies today!

Advertisement

Old 06-27-2010, 08:41 AM   #2
L J
Gazelle Intense
seller
seller

Re: Daily Chat-Sunday, June 27

Lisa - That is so great that you found your phone! There are some good people in this world, I guess. I bet Terri Clark was fun - I have always loved her.

I am back to organizing the house this morning. Ugh. I'll post more later.
L J is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:02 AM   #3
Chrijodo
Registered Users
Formerly: RiverDrakesMomma
seller

My Mood:

Lisa-- I hope you get to feeling better. I'm jealous of the concerts!

Laura-- Have fun organizing LOL

AFM: I'm feeling slightly less like death this morning but still not great. I did some school work and now am trying to get the energy up for some house cleaning because the house looks like a tornado came through at some point. I need to sell about 13 more of the Katydids to be able to get the prefitteds I want for the girls diapers. I wish they would sell
Chrijodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:09 AM   #4
benjaminsmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

Lisa I was so excited to hear about your phone! Sounds like a pretty good day. Glad you are stocking up on water and fruit it is a fun treat to be "bad" every so often though
I think the campsite we booked will be a little piece of heaven for Ben too. Between petting zoo, the beach, train rides, mini golf and all the other kids he will be so happy. I just can't wait! Plus not having to be at "work" for the 1st time since Feb is a added plus. heheheee.
Laura good for you! Hope you get lots accomplished!

AFM
My sis is coming to help me clean that unit today. She might not bring my nephew, which I am sure will put Ben in a fowl mood =( It will be so nice to be D-O-N-E! Then just yard maintenece and showings ect. What a relief! Wel there is still one more to do but mostly needs contractors to do paint and flooring, we had it cleaned before so shouldn't be much to do there either, YAY!

Hoping we can maybe get some stuff done on my place too if she doesn't bring Leland. If she does maybe we will go to the park or something fun, Splash park perhaps??? I haven't taken Ben there yet this year. Well will check in later in the day! Have a goos one mamas!
Old 06-27-2010, 09:12 AM   #5
benjaminsmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

Cheli gald you are feeling better even just a bit! Hope the diapers ell for you, I looked up the covers, still have no idea about the inners you are debating, I know nothing about fitteds, LOL. Buit the covers are super cute. Wool is such a neat idea for that kind of cover. I am sure it will all work out =)
Old 06-27-2010, 09:40 AM   #6
kannondicarpo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi ladies.

Kevin and Kelli are cleaning and told me to take a break. I also got to sleep in which was really nice.

I have alot to tell you about the midwife (she is not perfect for me) but I did email her and ask for her services this morning. The bottom line is that we DO have personality differences but we feel that she has the skills to help us in an emergency situation.

Ok things are chaotic around me and I cannot concentrate. I'll try to jump back on later.

Charlene Keala || 9.27.10, Zakary Michael || 10.25.12 & Baby "Momomi" || October 2014 ~

Loving life on the Big Island!
kannondicarpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:01 AM   #7
benjaminsmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

Shannon that sounds ominous. Maybe you will find someone more appropriate once you are there. Fingers crossed! Glad you got to sleep in and they are making you take it easy. Soon you will be all moved and settled in!
Old 06-27-2010, 10:46 AM   #8
tbowers8403
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hello ladies! Seems like its everyone's cleaning day today. I did some laundry and packing myself. I should do the dishes - I have nothing better to do today!

I hope you feel better today Lisa and Cheli glad you are feeling slightly better. You girls try to take it easy - I know its hard with little ones running around and stuff to do!

My goodness my baby keeps rolling around in there while I'm trying to type. She's probally telling me to get up and do something. So I'm off to do dishes!

Trajedy did happen to me today.......a bee attacked...a jumped back...and broke my....FLIP FLOPS. Its terrible I tell you - I live in them and I can't get another pair for another week!

Happy Sunday!
Old 06-27-2010, 10:54 AM   #9
Chrijodo
Registered Users
Formerly: RiverDrakesMomma
seller

My Mood:

Tasha I'm sorry about the flip flop tragedy I completely understand though. I'd be devastated if mine broke.

AFM: Living room picked up and vaccumed. Kitchen cleaned. Laundry going. It's a start. LOL And now I have to rest.. again. I'm having braxton hicks just from doing that bit of work. *sigh* It's very frustrating to not be able to do what needs to be done. It is HOT here today. 92 with a heat index of 106 so far. I'm glad the boys got a chance to play around outside before it got too hot though.
Chrijodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 11:18 AM   #10
benjaminsmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

Tasha I should ask my sister's SIL if she can give you a pair of hers. My mom took them shopping it was the last day Fields was open in their town everything was $1 or less. Amber said my mom agreed to buy Jill 2 pairs they were .20 each. When they rang it up it turns out they were only .04 a pair LMAO. Amber also bought 6 brooms for a quarter, LOL. So I can send you one of those too .