Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-27-2010, 07:11 PM   #41
jraejohnson
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Daily Chat-Sunday, June 27

i agree with everything cheli had to say. i hope he is sleeping on the couch or maybe the floor would be better

Advertisement

Old 06-27-2010, 07:13 PM   #42
JamieJLD
Registered Users
seller
seller

Lisa, I am with Cheli 100%. You work so hard and care so much about your family. You are a wonderful mother and have an amazing son. Your family is lucky to have you. I am very, very sorry if they (DH) don't realize what a prize they have in you. I'm even more sorry that they (DH) are making you doubt yourself.

Oh, and I agree with Jessica too. Do you want me to come shake some sense into him?!

Last edited by JamieJLD; 06-27-2010 at 07:14 PM.
JamieJLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 07:30 PM   #43
rachaeljohnson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

cheli-just wanted to say you rock and don't let them get you down!

AFM-started tomorrow's thread with my promised pics since i know most people won't be on again tonight...lol. I am back and anxious to catch up now! Wahoo! Now, must shower and sleep...we have been going since 2am when we left VA...ugh.
~MY BLOG~

rachaeljohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 07:52 PM   #44
L J
Gazelle Intense
seller
seller

Jamie - crossing my fingers that your power stays on! I feel you on the a/c - I think if mine went out I'd have to go sleep in the running car! It does really stink to have a DP that is never around. I commiserate with you. At least there is an end in sight, right?

Lisa - Go lock yourself in the bathroom and eat chocolate. But seriously, you are one of the strongest mamas I "know", and I admire the busy, full, active life that you and Jack have to spite you working and taking care of your home. It seems like you have learned a fine balance between all things, and that's not something all of us can say.

Shannon - I'm so sorry you haven't really clicked with your new midwife. Any chance of finding another one that you'd like better? I can't imagine birthing with someone I wasn't comfortable with. At least she will know how to handle any emergency that comes up. But, is her presence going to hinder your birth?

Cheli - I can't wait to see how the infant fit on your girls. I really think I need about 3 MaRs to complete my very simple "after newborn" stash. These look soooo nice.

AFM - I'm about to die. I overdid it today. Moved all the furniture in Henry's room by myself (I know, bad, bad pregnant woman, I am) and my back is killing me. I got all the baby's clothes put up, and I'm planning to head to Home Depot in the morning and buy shelfs, and beg DP to put them up while I'm at work, since he's off tomorrow. My two days at work are his two days off - that annoys me to no end, considering HE makes out his own schedule. He's afraid I might try to get in his pants I guess, and he'll do anything in his power to avoid that nowadays. Grrr... Anyway, I have scratched the changing table and I'm just going to do shelves above the dresser with baskets for diaper storage, just like I did with Henry. It worked. Why change it?
L J is online now   Reply With Quote