Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-28-2010, 02:17 PM   #1
WhiteRockMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Just looking for somewhere to complain...

So, no responses are expected of this post... I just need to complain today.

I feel like crap. All of my clothes are feeling way too tight and must be compressing my vena cava cause my heart rate is elevated and I feel like I'm not getting enough air. So, unzipped my (non maternity) zip up and took off my jeans. Now I have on way too big yoga pants (heavenly), a camisole (might have to take this off), a t-shirt, and my unzipped zip-up. I feel better but still like crap. Ugh.

Yesterday DH and I went to a baby store (Baby's World in Coquitlam for anyone from the area) to look at cribs. Mostly we wanted to see the bedding in person and which finish it would go best with.

The only good thing to come of it all was that we found a bedding set we love (Kidsline Farmhouse). Except its discontinued... Luckily BabySuperstore has it for not too bad a price.

We found a crib we LOVED. So, our plan was to come home and find it someplace in the US that sells it. In Canada everything is about double the price of what it is in the US, unless its made in Canada... the crib is made in Canada... and $999

At least it is similar to the Munire Essex set (I think I showed pictures in a past thread) but the one we liked yesterday was "white" but not too white... hard to explain but it matched the bedding PERFECTLY. So, now we dont want to order a crib without seeing how white it is and still have to match the bedding to the crib finish... ugh.

I havent been sleeping very well at all, waking at 130AM to pee EVERY night, and am tired ALL.THE.TIME.

But, last night I did manage to get sorted through 6 large pampers boxes of baby boy clothes that a friend gave me (3/6mo-18/24mo... she still has the NB stuff in storage). Looks like we are going to keep just over half of it I am going to donate the rest to goodwill. I was thinking of FSOT'ing or FFS'ing but I'll save myself the trouble and just donate it.

I also, FINALLY, packed away all my non mat clothes and put away my mat clothes.

So, thats it. I feel crappy and needed to vent a bit... if you read it all, thanks

Advertisement

WhiteRockMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:03 PM   #2
Jaxence
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Just looking for somewhere to complain...

We all have our days...Please feel free to vent when you're having one...
Mommy to DS#1 R/8 DD#1 A/6 DD#2 R/4 and DS#2 D/2
Jaxence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 05:41 PM   #3
Malakaiii
Registered Users
seller

Malakaiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 05:54 PM   #4
jessesgirl
Registered Users
Formerly: jesses
seller

My Mood:

Visit Jaleigh Bean Bowtique on the WAHM boards! Also, visit my fan page!
jessesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 06:28 PM   #5
Baltic Creations
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I know how you feel! I feel that way alot!

I was going to do white this time around with our crib but ended up getting a natural wood color which is so gonna rock with the crib set I had made! I think a natural wood would look awesome with your set you want too.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:34 PM   #6
Esthersmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yes, always feel free to vent!!! I may follow soon
Rosie, English born and bred, Wife to Josh, Mama to her all American daughters, the delightful little lady Esther Rose (April 06) , Sweet cuddly monkey Rachel (August 08) and sweet little Joel Athanasius (Nov 2010)
Esthersmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 06:47 PM   #7
Livngabesmomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

(((HUGS)) Feel free to vent!! We all have rough days!
Old 06-28-2010, 07:09 PM   #8
*Willow*
Registered Users
Formerly: MadreJoyce
seller

My Mood:

Shopping for the baby is supposed to be fun, so sorry your having some trouble. I feel you about the fatigue and peeing. I swear I am up every 10 min at night, and feel like such a zombie in the day. Vent away anytime!

I don't know if you can craiglist the extra clothes or freecycle them, but that might be an option.
IT'S A GIRL! #5 Arriving Aug 2014
*Willow* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:09 PM   #9
SazBaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow, sorry you're feeling crummy, but holy cow, it sounds like you were massively productive despite it all! Big bummer on the crib though, I know exactly what you mean about needing just the right "white" to match... there is soooo much variation, and you can't trust pictures!

Hope you get it figured out and find what you're wanting!
Old 06-28-2010, 08:09 PM   #10
SazBaby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow, sorry you're feeling crummy, but holy cow, it sounds like you were massively productive despite it all! Big bummer on the crib though, I know exactly what you mean about needing just the right "white" to match... there is soooo much variation, and you can't trust pictures!

Hope you get it figured out and find what you're wanting!