Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-28-2010, 07:12 AM   #11
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

Re: Daily Chat Monday June 28th

Hey ladies. Sorry I've been MIA... we got all of our furniture moved, and our internet won't be turned on at the new place until wednesday, so I'll be sparse I'm back over at our old place gathering up some more clothes & my work stuff (if I can find it) and will hopefully be fully moved by next week aside from the trash / sell stuff. It's nice waking up to a minimalist type environment every morning! Now if I could just find a queen size mattress... lol

Anyway, no time to catch up, but hopefully wednesday night I'll be able to read through everything and see how everyone is doing!

Advertisement

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

:: & RUBY ♥ ::
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:18 AM   #12
Chrijodo
Registered Users
Formerly: RiverDrakesMomma
seller

My Mood:

Rachael-- What a doll baby Lor is!!! And I love the candid pic of you!! What an awesome score at gymboree! Hope you have a great appointment today! UGH for having to fight the insurance company yet again! Welcome back to reality eh?

Lisa-- these are prints for technically prefolds I guess but they are more like prefitted. I'm getting extended tab regular prefolds

AFM: I cleaned the house yesterday and somehow you can't tell that I touched anything. BOOOOO. So I guess I'm cleaning this morning, again. I need to do some school work at some point. And I need to make my order for Megaroos for the girls today as well We have someone coming to the house today to talk to us about River and we have a few phone calls to make today in regards to insurance etc. Fun fun. Other than that.. not much going on LOL

27 weeks today!!!! WOOT! I'm going to get DH to take a pic in a second for the belly thread but have no desire to get dressed so oh well.

Shannon-- I'm glad you guys are almost done with the packing up. Poor Kelli. AF always shows up at the most inopportune times.
Chrijodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:53 AM   #13
LisaAnne
Registered Users

My Mood:

Rachael-I didn't actually say a whole lot, it was just a few sentences from yesterday's thread, here if you want to see it. I hope you can get things straightened out with your insurance easily.
I don't know if I would be comfortable asking my Bradley teacher for a referral. I don't know if she'd be hurt or not. I would and have recommended her to people for the Bradley class, but I have always qualified it with "she's a little different, so just be open to what is important to you." Everyone comes from the first class going HUH??? but eventually realizes that she has really good info, and recommend the class to others. However, she is a little too opinionated and outspoken at inappropriate times.

Shannon-I am glad you've gotten so much done! Kelli sounds so amazing! I would be completely overwhelmed to have to move in such a short period of time. I hope the kids can continue to be troopers through the next few weeks of finishing packing and starting to unpack.

Cheli-I know how you feel about cleaning the house. I swear I can spend an entire day picking up and cleaning, go to bed and wake up to a tornado! I hope that they can give you some good answers and concrete solutions for River today!

AFM-I made french toast for breakfast-I can't remember the last time I had it! Yummy! I am like Rachael, wondering when naptime is, but I need to get off my butt and get ready to do something fun with Jack! Be back later!
Old 06-28-2010, 07:56 AM   #14
LisaAnne
Registered Users

My Mood:

Okay, Cheli-counting down to 85 days is scaring me since I am pretty sure I have less than 85 days left to go.
Okay, I had to look. 73 days if I go by my "gut feeling" date (September 9), and only 68 days if you go by my due date (September 4). That's not a lot of time to get my life together!!!!
Old 06-28-2010, 08:50 AM   #15
benjaminsmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

Lisa I agree with what everyone said yesterday. You are an amazing mama and wife, if things don't work out it is definately not due to you being a failure. Hugs mama! Crazy that you guys are getting down that low in the days left countdown, wow! Library sounds like a great idea, have fun! Lisa is there an ICAN group local to you, maybe some one there could reccomend a doula for you? I heard back from the one on kijiji, and I am just feeling wierd about it. I think I might just ask my sis to be there with us. I don't click well with many people if I am in pain, people can just down right annoy me. I know DH will be there for me and be supportive so I think that is the way I am gonna go.

Cheli I hope you see more of an improvement with today's efforts, LOL. My house is like that too. The only room that looks better is the one my sis cleaned while trying to catch up on True blood, LOL. So I will be right there with you today!

Rach great pics! I love the candid of you too, and the last one of Lor, you are both just beautiful! Great deals at gymbo. My deals have been few and far between on anything these days.

Lori YAY for being in the home stretch of the move! Hope you find everything you need!

Mel cute dolls! We have so many lovies and stuffies and such I just couldn't justify it, LOL. But I am sure they will make some little ones very happy.

AFM I am basically done my last unit. Just have to do a quick vacuum over ther and wash the kitchen and bathrooms floor. YAY! SO hoping my house will get some TLC today also, and maybe some park time or library time for Ben.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:54 AM   #16
Melmonkey
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>www.hyenacart.com/Melmonkeyszoo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey there ladies, hope you all have a great day

I am off to the diabetic counselor in about an hour. David is coming with me to listen to her as well. Hopefully I will come back with a wealth of knowledge and great info.

Oh, and I have changed my diet and stated to take the meds and already lost 2 lbs.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:00 AM   #17
L J
Gazelle Intense
seller
seller

Lisa - do you go to mothering.com? That would be a good place to put out feelers for a doula. I know that place is a little over the top for some, but its where I have found my most valuable pregnancy and birthing resources.

Rachael - I love your pictures! And I agree, Lori looks just like you! Good for your DH for getting a candid shot of you - he got a good one! I love looking at your Gymbo scores. I have done so, so well there in the past! Sorry you are having to fight your insurance company again. I know that is no fun. I am fighting the hospital myself, because I went to the ER a couple months ago because I knew I had a UTI, and I just wanted a prescription for an antibiotic. They are trying to bill me for 100 things they never did.

I am NOT ready to count days. I still don't feel pregnant enough to be thinking about him actually coming out. I'm so, so tiny this time around. I know everything is fine, but I feel so different from when I did with Henry.

Lori - glad y'all are almost done! You'll be moved and settled before those last miserable months arrive.

Cheli - I hope River's visit goes well - let us know what they say. Have fun ordering your Megaroos! Its ALL YOUR FAULT that I am thinking seriously about ordering 4 of these this week. I was planning to get some later, but not for the newborn stash. ALL YOUR FAULT!

AFM - My manager (and friend) text me last night and asked me if I wanted to take today off. Someone was trying to pick up a shift. I said sure. So, hopefully, when DP wakes up he will want to go do something. If we end up sitting around the house all day long after I took off to hang out with him, I'm going to be so ill. We haven't had a day off together in two months, so he really owes me a nice dinner and a trip to Home Depot.
L J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:15 AM   #18
LisaAnne
Registered Users

My Mood:

Tracy-I hope if you make it to the library, it goes better than ours.

My overly perceptive sensitive child has decided to have a preggo meltdown with me and is pretty much just completely unhappy about anything and everything unless he dictates exactly what he is doing and isn't listening to me or using his manners at all. He decided he was all done with story time less than 3 minutes in to the 1/2 hour program and walked over to the door and DEMANDED, "ALL DONE! OPEN THE DOOR!" Oh, isn't he sweet? He refused to go and play with the toys after story time and declared he was ready to go home. Whatever.

Oh, yeah-Is it naptime yet??????
Old 06-28-2010, 10:17 AM   #19
benjaminsmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

Oh Laura that is great! Enjoy your day together! Hope you guys do something fun!

So what IS the deal with these Megaroos? What makes em special?? I know nothing about anything that isn'ta an AIO or pocket, LOL.

Mel that is great news! Hope it all makes you start feeling better too. I am sure they will give you lots of info. I am anxiously awaiting my results, Will likely hear on Wed when I go for my appointment.

Last edited by benjaminsmom; 06-28-2010 at 10:19 AM.
benjaminsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:59 AM   #20
Fusion
Registered Users

My Mood:

another Monday finished sewing 8 La-di-da fitteds so going to add the snaps today and will post some pics tomorrow. Besides that not much happening. I posted my new belly pic on facebook last night and my mom called me about 3 minutes later almost freaking out about how big my belly is, lol. She is more worried about things than I am. I think I am just a beach ball belly kind of preggo. Hopefully not GD, I don't have that test for another week and a half, but not having any of the symptoms. Another hot day here, but tons of rain forecast in the next week, so I am excited about that. Jamie has really kicked up his activity a ton in the last few days and I swear this kid never sleeps. Hopefully this isn't an indication of things to come! Hope everyone has a lovely afternoon.

Rachael: Cute pics looks like you had fun. Great Gymbo scores!
Shannon and Lori: Good luck finishing up all the moving stuff. I couldn't imagine moving right now
Lisa: Hope you can relax a bit and maybe get a nap in
Cheli: Can't wait to see all your new stash I think once I sew up all the stuff I have cut out, my next project will be embellishing prefolds
Tracy: Happy to hear you will get some down time. Have fun!
Mel: Glad you are getting the GD under control. Only a few more months now
Laura: Hope you find something fun to do today!

Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote